User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Not allowed to use coupon for free milk!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, but they are quoting another member over it, which isnt fair to her
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I had no problem using them at loblaws or fortinos all week long
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I will just say one last thing on this, then move on.

To Fallen Pixels, you said:
    No Frills was likely not reimbursed for all of the fraudulent coupons taken - Ocean Spray DID limit them and purposely put in a system that did not allow for the full coupon to be saved.
    First of all, why do you say that they were fraudulent? They were not altered, not photocopied. He brought up the coupon and clicked the print button every single time. He nor I recall any limit on them (where was that part?) and the entire coupon did come up when he opened it. So I do not see it as being fraud in any way shape or form.

Secondly, Chris went back to the store several time after that and the manager told him they got their money back for them. This is a franchise store, the owner is the manager. If you read the thread, it says that he called Ocean Spray and told them how many were being redeemed, and received confirmation from Ocean Spray that there was no problem at all.

Now about the milk, I might print one off and get one.. I never look at 1L milk so I don't know how much it is... but hey it's worth a look! Won't buy a 100 of them, no room in the fridge thank goodness!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If he clicked more than once, he used the pdf - the software was designed to only allow one print per IP

I am not pointing fingers (and I know my No Frills manager complained they did not get reimbursed but they didnt get notification until months later)

They were fraudulent because someone clicked 'save as' on the image of the coupon and saved it into an image and pdf and posted it as a printable on here and other sites, but if you actually printed it from the Ocean Spray site you would see your name and an expiry date printed in black over the image

I don't really care if they know how many were redeemed IF they thought people were legitimately printing and sharing them (yeah I printed one at home and one off both of my office computers, so I legitimately had three - it is possible to legitimately print more than one), but really stop making this about Chris - the fact is MANY people bought loads using the saved coupon - enough that the mods realised it was a fraudulent copy and took it down from every thread they found it in
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

and the milk deal is over
    ~ ~ ~

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    and the milk deal is over
    For now... ( insert dramatic music)...

That printable milk coupon is good until June 30.
    If Sapunto/Nielsen Tru-taste milk goes on sale in the next 7 weeks or so...
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I printed off the coupon and there were lines through it on the redemption address line so I just tossed them in the garbage. Did anyone else notice the coupon had fading and lines through them? I tried to make it bigger, smaller, changed my setting and changed out my paper, same thing each time.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Yep, can you imagine potentially being arrested over arguing with a cashier over price matching
    I can totally see this happening. I had a cashier at Walmart last year start to get nasty and I mean REAL nasty with me over the coupons for the ice cream cones. Then the lady behind me in line started to get nasty with me because she was mad because she had to wait in line while we waited for a manager. After she insulted me because I was a couponer I ended up getting really irritated with her and said a few not so nice things right back to her. There are a lot of people out there with major attitudes and they should not be working with the public.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I printed off the coupon and there were lines through it on the redemption address line so I just tossed them in the garbage. Did anyone else notice the coupon had fading and lines through them? I tried to make it bigger, smaller, changed my setting and changed out my paper, same thing each time.....
    I just printed one off as I need milk, printed fine with me as it came up on the screen!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information