User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Not allowed to use coupon for free milk!!

  1. #31
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,644
    Likes Received
    5242
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    So you are not referring to theweave specifically, then you must be referring to me.

  2. #32
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,177
    Likes Received
    21123
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    There were many many brags about ocean spray
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  3. #33
    CaLoonie victorialm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oshawa, Ontario
    Posts
    140
    Likes Received
    47
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)



    Yesterday I went to get milk at SDM. I had two of the printable Trutaste milk coupons. The cashier took them to her supervisor and the supervisor advised me that I photocopied them. She didn't ask me if I photocopied them, but informed me that I did! I told her in fact I did not photocopy them and that I printed them directly from my computer. The cashier tried to tell me that if they are internet coupons that they should have different bar code numbers. I once again told her I printed them directly from my computer. In the end they took them.

    Has any one else had a problem with these coupons?

  4. #34
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    458
    Likes Received
    266
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)



    Lots of people are having trouble (see here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/291378-...e-milk-canada/)

    It's a store-to-store thing and a cashier-to-cashier thing (aka YMMV). My dad tried at one Loblaws and was told the whole story about how it couldn't be used since it was on sale and the coupon said something along the lines of cannot be combined with any other offer. I wasn't with so couldn't argue that they're wrong - but he had to argue with both a 16-year old cashier and the manager backed up the cashier. Then he tried another Loblaws and had no issues. I've gotten 6 (4 for myself, an additional 2 for my dad) at my local Independent and had no issues. So it's entirely dependent on the store and the cashier...
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

  5. #35
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,199
    Likes Received
    490
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    So you are not referring to theweave specifically, then you must be referring to me.
    I don't remember the Ocean Spray sale / coupon, but I think it's safe to say that there are loads of deals that are used by SCers that might qualify for this sort of thing - the Ziploc one, for instance, comes to mind, and there are tons of other ones.

    Everyone has their own view of what a "reasonable" quantity is, and I know that I personally have vastly different opinions of what's enough for my own use and what I will go after for donations and/or family members who have specific needs, etc. I wouldn't worry about it being about you specifically (or any other SCer) unless the poster of the comment made reference to you personally.

    We're all on here to save money, we all chase deals. Yes, there are people who abuse stores' coupon policies, but the vast majority of us don't - we just know how to use the tools available to us to save money, and frequently to also contribute to worthy causes.

    I don't know what you did with the Ocean Spray deal, but I'm sure lots of us on here have, at one time or another, bought more of something than we needed for our own personal use, made multiple trips, brought as many friends and relatives as we could convince to help us, etc., etc., for what we considered to be awesome deals. I wouldn't assume the OP was referring to you.

  6. #36
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    401
    Likes Received
    121
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by marstec View Post
    I wasn't referring to you specifically, lots of people did it. How do you know that No Frills got the money back? Didn't they stop taking printables soon after? And Ocean Spray hasn't put another offer out like it, that speaks volumes, no? I'm sure Chris felt good about donating all those bottles of juice, but perhaps Ocean Spray would have appreciated the tax writeoff? This is just my opinion and I'm not pointing any fingers...
    Oh pleeeeease give me a break!!!!!!! So now Chris is directly responsible for Ocean Spray not having put out any coupons??? I do not know if No Frills takes printables or not, but in case they don't, it is Chris that is to blame for that as well? Will you give me and him a freaking break????? Look at it this way.... if 110 customers went to the store and used one coupon each, would No Frills stop accepting the coupons? I don't think so.

    I have no idea what you are talking about where you say something about a tax break???? You do not get a tax break for donating to a food bank!!!! He did it for a good thing in life, but that makes him a horrible person? WHATEVER!

    As for the milk coupon, thanks to those who posted the link. I thought it was free but it is $1 off, or is it that cheap in stores? If they are, I will grab one to try it...
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

    Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

  7. #37
    Smart Canuck dariusz8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,749
    Likes Received
    1112
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    Oh pleeeeease give me a break!!!!!!! So now Chris is directly responsible for Ocean Spray not having put out any coupons??? I do not know if No Frills takes printables or not, but in case they don't, it is Chris that is to blame for that as well? Will you give me and him a freaking break????? Look at it this way.... if 110 customers went to the store and used one coupon each, would No Frills stop accepting the coupons? I don't think so.

    I have no idea what you are talking about where you say something about a tax break???? You do not get a tax break for donating to a food bank!!!! He did it for a good thing in life, but that makes him a horrible person? WHATEVER!

    As for the milk coupon, thanks to those who posted the link. I thought it was free but it is $1 off, or is it that cheap in stores? If they are, I will grab one to try it...

    they were that cheap $1 for 1L

  8. #38
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London / Goderich, Ontario
    Posts
    962
    Likes Received
    389
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    I had no problem with using these coupons at the Goderich Walmart and the RCSS on Oxford St in London.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

  9. #39
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,644
    Likes Received
    5242
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    .
    Last edited by couponmummy; Fri, May 4th, 2012 at 09:46 AM.

  10. #40
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,177
    Likes Received
    21123
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    It isn't about Chris, it is about hundreds of people using a coupon they knew was fraudulent (this particular coupon showed an image which people saved, but when it printed, it printed an expiry date on it and only allowed one print). No Frills was likely not reimbursed for all of the fraudulent coupons taken - Ocean Spray DID limit them and purposely put in a system that did not allow for the full coupon to be saved.

    But nowhere did the poster make it directly about Chris or couponmummy - and just from memory I can remember brags from other members with similar amounts of ocean spray
    marstec likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  11. #41
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,644
    Likes Received
    5242
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    theweave and my name were posted here and then deleted.

  12. #42
    Smart Canuck i_love_to_save's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    3,093
    Likes Received
    559
    Trading Score
    182 (100%)




    wow... people need to relax ... i don't see any names, unless they were deleted?? in any case.... i remember the ocean Spray and Ziploc rampage of printables.... and now the milk is been misuse by others and then they said "i did not know it was for ceirtain kind"...when the coupon clearly states the brand name on it!!! I AM NOT MENTIONING ANY NAMES BUT IF YOU FEEL ATTACK BY MY COMMENTS...THERE MUST BE A REASON ... it is sad that we have to clarify everything we write in here...
    anastasia1009 likes this.

  13. #43
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sask
    Posts
    1,945
    Likes Received
    2438
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    It isn't about Chris, it is about hundreds of people using a coupon they knew was fraudulent (this particular coupon showed an image which people saved, but when it printed, it printed an expiry date on it and only allowed one print). No Frills was likely not reimbursed for all of the fraudulent coupons taken - Ocean Spray DID limit them and purposely put in a system that did not allow for the full coupon to be saved.

    But nowhere did the poster make it directly about Chris or couponmummy - and just from memory I can remember brags from other members with similar amounts of ocean spray
    Thanks for clearing this up. If you check back at my posts on this thread, not once did I edit, so I don't appreciate being accused of deleting information. And you are right, I never mentioned any names...not worth it when the same people post outrageous brags and get defended by all their buddies.

  14. #44
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    820
    Likes Received
    133
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)



    there was a post by a newbie ( someone with 4 posts) who directly attacked couponmummy and the weave... they went by 50p or something like that. i looked at their other posts and the other 3 were all nasty, I am assuming the person has since been banned.

    don't take it personally, people clearly have too much time on their hands, and are rude if they join a site and attack people.

  15. #45
    Smart Canuck K8's Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Penetanguishene, ON
    Posts
    2,672
    Likes Received
    4131
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    there was a post by a newbie ( someone with 4 posts) who directly attacked couponmummy and the weave... they went by 50p or something like that. i looked at their other posts and the other 3 were all nasty, I am assuming the person has since been banned.

    don't take it personally, people clearly have too much time on their hands, and are rude if they join a site and attack people.
    Yes. This person was a troll, and was banned as soon as the mods were informed. Let's stop feeding their ego (as they're still most likely viewing this as a guest). Happy couponing to all on SC
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate
    ...
    .....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •