User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I was stalking the coupon lady in the grocery store!!!!!

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

I ran into Metro yesterday to get a few things. The first aisle I went in I noticed one of the new coupons. Lucky me I thought. Second aisle, the same, third aisle, the same. I thought to myself this can't get any better. Then I passed by a cart with a binder wide open on top and I thought to myself two things: 1. probably another SCer and 2. she is a proud couponer ( I always leave my binder in a reusable bag). Then I took a second look---her cart was filled with coupons. She wasn't couponing she was the one who was putting them up. Needless to say, I looped each aisle 3-4 times because she was a lot slower putting them up then I was shopping. Everytime I did a loop I checked to see what aisle she was in and I went in the one she just left. Then I went to SDM and found new ones and even at RCSS found some new ones as well. It was raining coupons yesterday!!! I love rainy days!!!LOL
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro, Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Which coupons did you get? and wtg! I would have stalked too!

littlegoogi
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I went to metro the other day and no coupons at all I was bummed but got some great deals on the free gum and the amooza twists so made up for it

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

These just got posted yesterday so try again.

Quote Originally Posted by littlegoogi View Post
    I went to metro the other day and no coupons at all I was bummed but got some great deals on the free gum and the amooza twists so made up for it

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSaver View Post
    I ran into Metro yesterday to get a few things. The first aisle I went in I noticed one of the new coupons. Lucky me I thought. Second aisle, the same, third aisle, the same. I thought to myself this can't get any better. Then I passed by a cart with a binder wide open on top and I thought to myself two things: 1. probably another SCer and 2. she is a proud couponer ( I always leave my binder in a reusable bag). Then I took a second look---her cart was filled with coupons. She wasn't couponing she was the one who was putting them up. Needless to say, I looped each aisle 3-4 times because she was a lot slower putting them up then I was shopping. Everytime I did a loop I checked to see what aisle she was in and I went in the one she just left. Then I went to SDM and found new ones and even at RCSS found some new ones as well. It was raining coupons yesterday!!! I love rainy days!!!LOL
    did she put haggen dasz coupons?
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stasymipip View Post
    did she put haggen dasz coupons?
    Sadly, no.

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

lucky you!!!
    looking at joining fresh points use fitzgirl as a referal and get 150pts and i get 50pts.

easy points to redeemed for gift cards.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I always get so bummed by hearing people in Ontario get the new coupons so early, where I live they don't usually come out until the first or second week of each month. So still quite a long time to wait
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Congrats on getting all the new coupons.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSaver View Post
    Luckeee.
    Better than the lottery - you WON in every aisle.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is too funny. I ran into metro in cambridge yesterday at around 12 ish and started talking to the coupon lady. I got a ton of coupons too. What a great day.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I saw one the other day too I took about 8 from each pad that my family and my parents use. The rep said to the cashier there is a girl in the store taking all the coupons!!! I was shocked ..I think she was talking about me!!! I go to this store all the time so the cashier knows me ( I give her coupons etc..lol) Anyway the cashier says oh no I know that girl she is a regular shopper here and if she did take any coupons they are for her mom too and they always use what they take. It shut the rep right up!! I did not ask if it was me or not I could only hear the conversation from down an isle.
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Oh no Abby5 thats terrible - at least she defended you!!

OP thats like seeing the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus!!! You found the mystical Coupon Lady!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chrgal View Post
    That is too funny. I ran into metro in cambridge yesterday at around 12 ish and started talking to the coupon lady. I got a ton of coupons too. What a great day.
    Me and two other SC members went to that store the same day, I was there around 5, I found NO tearpads at all! Someone took all the coupons the coupon lady put a few hours ago.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

How do I get a job putting out coupons... the access to all the best coupons would be great.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information