User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Freshco overage on Olay bars

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by scrapyddm; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 06:20 PM.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I don't think a lot of things say trial on them despite actually being. They have full sized bars of soap in the trial cubbys of my local WM but they don't say trial, nor do the toothpaste and various other things as far as I remember. I agree its a grey area but not so much after I called P&G and explained it to them and they said no.

Yeah, maybe, but then why would P&G tell me that the coupon is not valid to be used on two of the one bars of soap?

Mabye if you call again and talked to a different agent on the phone you would get a different answer... not really any different then one cashier accepting it and another cashier not..... It depends on who you ask, everyone has a different interpretation on everything!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was @ FreshCo today.. the cashier wouldn't give me overage.. instead she gave 3 bars of soap (although the coupon stated B2Save $3.00) and I used the coupon and got ALL the soap for FREE. I actually got 6 (used 2 coupons) . Perfect for the Xmas baskets, i'm planning to do!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I don't think a lot of things say trial on them despite actually being. They have full sized bars of soap in the trial cubbys of my local WM but they don't say trial, nor do the toothpaste and various other things as far as I remember. I agree its a grey area but not so much after I called P&G and explained it to them and they said no.

Yeah, maybe, but then why would P&G tell me that the coupon is not valid to be used on two of the one bars of soap?
    Because they are a business, and they wouldn't want to admit that something is being given away for free?

Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Tried this as well and the manager at my Freshco said the coupon was not for the bars of soap. However, I know someone who picked up 30 bars yesterday and the person supervising that night said it was ok, same store, even took off the tax on the bars. I guess some will get lucky with this deal and some will not.
    I am looking for breathe right strips (samples) robax coupons and samples.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Did you go to a store east of Toronto? I got the same deal from them because they informed me that P&G would pay them $3.00 for the coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    I was @ FreshCo today.. the cashier wouldn't give me overage.. instead she gave 3 bars of soap (although the coupon stated B2Save $3.00) and I used the coupon and got ALL the soap for FREE. I actually got 6 (used 2 coupons) . Perfect for the Xmas baskets, i'm planning to do!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information