User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New BzzAgent - Claritin® Rapid Dissolve!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Well, I've pretty much decided not to bother with these ever again. They don't work for me at all...I'm still a sneezy, snotty mess today. Will stick to my beloved Reactine!
    I'm a generic Reactine user. I have tried pretty much every other kind and nothing works the same as Reactine seems to with my allergies.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have had to use this a few times, and I have had success each time. My allergies are very minor so far, so I'm thinking that might be it. I also take local honey everyday (and have for almost a year), so I'm thinking that is helping my allergies be less severe, so the Claritin seems to work. Nothing worked last year when my allergies were horrible!
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I'm a generic Reactine user. I have tried pretty much every other kind and nothing works the same as Reactine seems to with my allergies.
    I dunno why this is. Maybe cetirizine works better for us than loratadine. Reactine is freaking amazing. I can take a tablet just 15 minutes before heading out and it starts to work instantly. Gonna have to stock up!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I dunno why this is. Maybe cetirizine works better for us than loratadine. Reactine is freaking amazing. I can take a tablet just 15 minutes before heading out and it starts to work instantly. Gonna have to stock up!
    I think so. Different people have different reactions to each type. I started off years ago when I was I think 8 or 9 on Claritin, then it seemed around high school age my allergies got worse and they stopped working for me.
    I have a stock pile of the Reactine trial packs from all the freebies. I've been ordering the freebies whenever they become available LOL!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where can I buy this product??
    I'm located downtown Toronto.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just signed up with them. Wow there are a lot of surveys! Guess i'll get busy!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Since Claritin doesn't work for me, I won't be needing the $6 off coupons that came with it so if anyone wants them, they're up for trade.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I think so. Different people have different reactions to each type. I started off years ago when I was I think 8 or 9 on Claritin, then it seemed around high school age my allergies got worse and they stopped working for me.
    I have a stock pile of the Reactine trial packs from all the freebies. I've been ordering the freebies whenever they become available LOL!
    Where are you getting the trial packs? Ive been using claritin but its seems to have stopped working for me
    RRLF Kellogg's pins for free breakfast
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/7grsj4 (BONUS 50 points for joining!!!)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmynflower View Post
    Where are you getting the trial packs? Ive been using claritin but its seems to have stopped working for me
    Living well did the giveaways awhile ago. I think they did one in the fall and one this year in the spring. Last time they sent me two or three separate envelopes even though I signed up once. So that, and what I kept from last year since the medication doesn't expire until 2013.
    I think I have 4 boxes with 3 tablets in each left over. I will soon have to break down and buy my own though LOL I wish this stuff wasn't so expensive

You might be able to get trials from your doctor though too if you ask. When I first needed to go on allergy medications the doctor gave me a bunch of different brand samples to try and that was how I found Reactine worked best for me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Reactine makes me itchy. (go figure) I take claritin and prefer it over alegra for symptom relief. When the grass pollen is high I have to take a decongestant as well because I react. I find I do better taking a seperate decongestant- generic one they sell behind the counter at walmart that doesn't have anything added. That way I can adjust how much I need.

I know that last summer I had some of the fast tabs in my car and I got a wasp bite and was able to take it fast on my way to get to the doctors for something strong. I react to wasp bites and my reaction would have be far worse had I not had that handy. I now carry it just in case.

As for buzzagent I have pretty much given up. They used to be alot better. They seem to have next to nothing for Canadians.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information