User Tag List

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree673Likes

Thread: SAVE-ON-FOODS THREAD-Coupons and deals post them here!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsfreeman View Post
    finally i can use some of those 1.00 off janes coupons. my kids love those flap jack things.... me, i think they are nasty, but i have some maple leaf prime 2.00 off coups too, so we all win!!
    what are the janes flap jack things normally priced at??
    Always looking to trade ~~TRADE LIST AND WISH LIST HERE~~

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
    Thank you so much for posting the flyer!

Would someone kindly explain to me if the Saturday 1 day only deal is tomorrow or next Saturday on June 9 please! It 's a bit confusing to me as the flyer stated effective price on Sunday June 3 a Saturday June 9.

Thank You kindly!
    RRRRRLF $10 Pampers coupons and FPC Burnbrae Farms Nestlaid shell eggs!!!
    Come join me on Swagbucks & start earning PayPal and Amazon gift cards now! Please sign up using my referral link. Http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Crissy86

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy86 View Post
    Would someone kindly explain to me if the Saturday 1 day only deal is tomorrow or next Saturday on June 9 please! It 's a bit confusing to me as the flyer stated effective price on Sunday June 3 a Saturday June 9.

Thank You kindly!
    Osp I finally saw the little print underneath the one day sale which said price effective June 2 lol. I look like a doo doo head right now...
    Last edited by Crissy86; Fri, Jun 1st, 2012 at 12:21 PM.
    RRRRRLF $10 Pampers coupons and FPC Burnbrae Farms Nestlaid shell eggs!!!
    Come join me on Swagbucks & start earning PayPal and Amazon gift cards now! Please sign up using my referral link. Http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Crissy86

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Anyone know the price of the van houtte espresso coffee? I was thinking of going to red deer to stack for some, but I am nearly 3 hours away and wanted to see if it would be worth my time. Thanks.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Here in BC the Vanhoutte's beans (espresso too) all sell for $12.17 (before tax). I live an hour away from SOF so I phone and ask prices all the time before I go (I try to phone on off hours and they are always very helpful).

J
    hijinx25 likes this.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

$12.99 here edmonton

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Anyone know the price of the van houtte espresso coffee? I was thinking of going to red deer to stack for some, but I am nearly 3 hours away and wanted to see if it would be worth my time. Thanks.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thanks Ya'll!! Do they usually have lots there? Is it something that I would make the trip for to find an empty shelf? I wanted about 10 bags of espresso, does that sound unreasonable to find? Thanks
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

our shelves here is always empty that i need to check everyday if they have it but i still have luck with the flavoured one and i get 10 bags everytime i go i'm not sure about the other save on food though. you can try call and pre order

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Not sure if these are in the flyer (didn't see them) or they are just a sale in my store (Nordel). The had a huge kilo box of chicken wings (split - sorry, can't remember exact weight) for $9.99, instead of $19.99.

Litpon Ice Tea is also $3.99 (reg $7.99) so if you have the B2G1, they are $2.66 each plus deposit.

I also got the Dare Gummies which are one sale for $1.50 x 4 = $6 - 4 x $0.50 coupons = $4.00
    Breton mini crackers $2.50 - $1 coupon = $1.50

so I paid $5.50 and will get a $15 MIR for the Dare Products. Pretty good!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

They rarely have more then 2-3 of each kind of beans...I'd order if I were you Jenny so you aren't wasting a trip. It's an awesome deal tho (I always try for 10 when I go because they freeze really well....plus they don't seem to last long when family comes over and steals them!!).

J

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

The chicken wings are 3kg! we got one box and two of the $3.99 Bounty paper towel (with the $3 coupons).

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Not sure if these are in the flyer (didn't see them) or they are just a sale in my store (Nordel). The had a huge kilo box of chicken wings (split - sorry, can't remember exact weight) for $9.99, instead of $19.99.

Litpon Ice Tea is also $3.99 (reg $7.99) so if you have the B2G1, they are $2.66 each plus deposit.

I also got the Dare Gummies which are one sale for $1.50 x 4 = $6 - 4 x $0.50 coupons = $4.00
    Breton mini crackers $2.50 - $1 coupon = $1.50

so I paid $5.50 and will get a $15 MIR for the Dare Products. Pretty good!
    hijinx25 likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    They rarely have more then 2-3 of each kind of beans...I'd order if I were you Jenny so you aren't wasting a trip. It's an awesome deal tho (I always try for 10 when I go because they freeze really well....plus they don't seem to last long when family comes over and steals them!!).

J

Thanks guys!! I got up bright and early this morning, drove over 2 hours to Red deer, got to the store and found an empty shelf my husband asked one of the clerks and he said ( and I quote lol ) "No we don't have any and we never do, the second we get any in those couponers take them all" lol I laughed because I guess he was assuming my husband had no relations ( my preppy husband lol ) to a couponer!!! haha.... so I was all sad and as we were walking around the manager came up to my husband and told him they found 2 cases of 6 in the back!!!!!!! He asked how many we wanted and we got our 10!!!! Made it worth the trip!!! I also got a good deal on stouffers easy express. They are usually around $5 - $5.99 depending on where you get them, but I got them for $2 a bag! I had 10 of those as well!! A good trip for sure!!! Thanks again for the help guys!!
    jezz likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

there is a $3.00 Bounty coupon??? where????

Quote Originally Posted by suncrest View Post
    The chicken wings are 3kg! we got one box and two of the $3.99 Bounty paper towel (with the $3 coupons).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes, where???

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information