User Tag List

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree673Likes

Thread: SAVE-ON-FOODS THREAD-Coupons and deals post them here!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalnurse View Post
    Participating products:

Bull's eye barbeque sauce 425mL
    Cadbury bar multipacks 4 pack
    Cheez whiz cheese spread 500g
    Cracker barrel cheese 600-700g
    Cracker barrel natural cheese slices 220-240g (stackable with 1.00 off tearpad)
    Kraft shredded chese 380g
    Kraft singles cheese slices 500g (stackable with 1.00 off white cheddar from save.ca)
    Miracle whip dressing 890mL
    Philadelphia cooking creme cream cheese product 270g
    Philadelphia cream cheese product 150-250g
    Philadelphia dips 227g
    Thanks so much!
    I do most of my shopping online and LOVE using ebates to get cash back. Check it out - it's free and easy to sign up!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=ux6NkmzoOno%3D

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Thanks frugalnurse for that list. The Save On I went to today did not have the coupon and the staff knew little or nothing about it, as usual. The guy at customer service said the problem is with Kraft for not getting the coupons to the stores. He ultimately said that I could buy any 5 Kraft products and get the discount.
    solarpower likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

The Willoughby store had the coupons at customer service.
    Support your Starbucks habit like me.Free Starbucks Gift Cards!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Christie crackers on sale this week 5 for $10

Use Buy 3 Christie cracker products and get 1 free coupon, you can get them 1.50 per box when you buy 3.

If you buy Ritz munchables and/or wheat thin stix, you can stack 0.75 off coupons x 3 with buy 3 get 1 free coupon, that works out to be less than 1.00 per box when you buy 3.
    rish likes this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

So, I ventured out to Metrotown today to try and track down one of the rare and elusive $5 Kraft coupons. I scoured the huge store (which I wanted to do anyway in case there were any other coupons) but no Kraft coupons and not much of anything else. I lined up at customer service and when I finally got to ask the guy there, he knew nothing about it. He studied the flyer and made a couple of phone calls. Several staff converged on the customer service and they all looked at the flyer and discussed it at length and one made another phone call and a couple others ran off to search by the products. I had already told them I couldn't find it anywhere in the store. And then they start looking everywhere around the customer service area, in the cupboards and under piles of papers and everywhere. As I'm watching this I spied a HUGE bundle of coupon pads sitting on a chair in the corner with one of the pads sitting sideways so I could see "SAVE $5" on it. I pointed it out to one of the managers and he undid the bundle and looked carefully at it. He peeled ONE coupon off and handed it to me. I politely asked if I could get one more and he said sternly "One per customer!".

Sometimes it's so easy and other times...

So, here's a look at my one precious copy of the $5 Kraft coupon.

Name:  smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-009.gif
Views: 367
Size:  22.1 KB Fine print:

Last edited by mcminsen; Wed, Jun 27th, 2012 at 12:57 AM.
    solarpower and rish like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The coupon doesn't even say 'one per customer'! And why did they advertised it if they will just hide those coupons :$

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I saw them at the Nordel store today but I was in a hurry and didn't take any. I should have grabbed a couple!
    hijinx25 likes this.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

The Fleetwood (Surrey) store is keeping the Kraft coupons at customer service. They are tired of entire tear pads disappearing and want all their customers to have access to them. I couldn't find them in the aisles, so I went and asked where they were. I have no problem at all with them keeping them behind the counter, but it would be nice if they posted this in-store. I scoured the place before asking for them.
    BuggaBugga and jezz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I was just at Nordel SOF, Tink, and they had two tearpads out that I saw - both next to the cheese.

What I don't like is the ridiculously short expiry - stores either don't have it, or it's valid for only a week or so. This one expires July 3. Anyways, I took 3. I can get more if anyone is interested. PM me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I saw a bunch at Madison & Lougheed on Sunday, but didn't look tonight when I was there...

I have some for trade if you can't find them.

BTW, the Maple Leaf Prime chicken breast is on sale (5.99lb I believe). I picked up a $12 pack, and stacked the 3 Maple Leaf coupons ($5 from FB, $2 from FB, and $2 tear pad) and 1 $1.50 Any Chicken from ziploc. WooHoo.

Also I noticed that the 2L Pepsi/Diet Pepsi/GingerAle/Diet GingerAle are 2 for $3. Great deal!!!
    Last edited by suncrest; Wed, Jun 27th, 2012 at 01:10 AM.
    BuggaBugga likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

SOF at Metrotown does not price match.
    Get points for free stuff when you sign up --> http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MzLynne
    Get 100gb free storage --> https://cloud.degoo.com/drive-to9b2jx-zkkb
    Thanks a lot!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I have had a very similar experience at Metrotown. When they advertise those Kraft coupons I now go straight to customer service and I refuse to leave until they hand me the coupon. If they suggest I hunt where the Kraft products are in the store I politely say last time I hunted the store for 20 min and they weren't there but were at customer service (absolutely true) and I am not repeating the process. Last time it took 3 people to find the pads--someone had tucked in a spot beside the cash register. I have managed to get a second one by indicating that I have a friend who started shopping while I tracked down the coupons. That store is the Siberia of SOFs. Presumably SOF will make a greater effort in a couple of years when they are in a new location across the street (sort of) and the location they are currently in is gone to make way for another tower or two. That said, there is one cashier there (her name eludes me at the moment) that is fabulous to work with. And I do think that many on staff are making the best of a difficult situation. I am assuming the company is spending absolutely no money on a store that is going to be destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    So, I ventured out to Metrotown today to try and track down one of the rare and elusive $5 Kraft coupons. I scoured the huge store (which I wanted to do anyway in case there were any other coupons) but no Kraft coupons and not much of anything else. I lined up at customer service and when I finally got to ask the guy there, he knew nothing about it. He studied the flyer and made a couple of phone calls. Several staff converged on the customer service and they all looked at the flyer and discussed it at length and one made another phone call and a couple others ran off to search by the products. I had already told them I couldn't find it anywhere in the store. And then they start looking everywhere around the customer service area, in the cupboards and under piles of papers and everywhere. As I'm watching this I spied a HUGE bundle of coupon pads sitting on a chair in the corner with one of the pads sitting sideways so I could see "SAVE $5" on it. I pointed it out to one of the managers and he undid the bundle and looked carefully at it. He peeled ONE coupon off and handed it to me. I politely asked if I could get one more and he said sternly "One per customer!".

Sometimes it's so easy and other times...

So, here's a look at my one precious copy of the $5 Kraft coupon.
    mcminsen, hijinx25 and Liliana55 like this.

Pawkeys
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Is the flyer out yet? I am waiting on my tippy toes!
    rish likes this.

Pawkeys
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

If anyone has the flyer, but just can't post it, I would really appreciate knowing if Jane's chicken products are on sale.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

not yet. still waiting for it. i want to see too if janes chicken is BOGO

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information