User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Heads-up - Canadian Tire scratch coupon ($5 off purchase or M&M coupon) May 18-20

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I didnt receive my CT flyer this week either? I usually get it Wed/Thurs.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got a $5 M&M meats coupon, used the tape method thanks for posting!
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ok I see what u mean. I just scratched part of the card just enough so I ca see 4 numbers. Flashlight trick didn't work for me. I think te miniscule scratching I did would be no problem. Card is might scratched from sitting in my purse all day, though you can't make. So I think it shou
    Quote Originally Posted by emmafb;4697flashlight wouldn't work for me. 444
    If you use a flashlight, you won't be able to read the barcode but you can see the UPC lines clearly.
    From right to left, if you see four "thin" (exact) lines is a M&M $5 off.
    If you see 2 "thin" followed by 2 "thick" lines, then it is a $5 off.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Did the tape trick. Got $5 M&M's.

Brother has paper route. Mom will give extra scratch cards that are left over. Will do tape trick to them. If $5 M&M coupons then will try to just go to CS desk with DH in tow and get two coupons, if they don't let us without buying something (despite it saying no purchase neccessary) then we will just leave.

Now if any of them are actual $5 off coupons we shall see what we pick up. Not a good idea to bring DH in this instance. Also I've got $10 or so in CT money to fill any money I actually have to pay out. Imagine! Paying money out of pocket?! PFFFTTT not me!
    okgirl likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

got mine today

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This with the lines work perfectly Many of the CT 5$ cards was visible without flashlight, only sun light, but not behind the card (the lines was very clear, the numbers not enough, but if you have a good eyes, you'll see them). Thanks a lot for this info I managed to find 11x5$CT and 9x5$M&M. Go ants, go fast, because if you rest at my home, I'll buy a Raid for you
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

Still trying to figure out how ppl are being able to determine the value of their cards -- I use the flashlight and can see lines but believe all 7 of mine are M&M's as they seem to be thin lines --any advice is GREATLY appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by p4eli4ka View Post
    This with the lines work perfectly Many of the CT 5$ cards was visible without flashlight, only sun light, but not behind the card (the lines was very clear, the numbers not enough, but if you have a good eyes, you'll see them). Thanks a lot for this info I managed to find 11x5$CT and 9x5$M&M. Go ants, go fast, because if you rest at my home, I'll buy a Raid for you
    MY WISHLIST - (click link below please)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/javamama1974/

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IMLN View Post
    Grrr i can't figure it out, its driving me nuts! I see No numbers at all. My barcodes are 2 thin lines, 1 space then 2 thin line!!

You have the M&M coupon as you have 4 thin lines.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IMLN View Post
    Grrr i can't figure it out, its driving me nuts! I see No numbers at all. My barcodes are 2 thin lines, 1 space then 2 thin line!!
    If the four thin lines are exactly the same size then you have the $5 M&M card. Tried and tested...I would post a photo and was fiddling around with my camera phone for hours and couldn't figure it out...sorry guys...

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

My neighbour gave me hers and she got a $5 card. Lucky woman, even luckier me since she gave it to me!! I have one of each now. I'm perfecting the tape trick. I love my DH because he says technically I didn't scratch it so they still have to honour it. You can't really tell I did the tape anyways but I love how he is getting more in to the argument of certain coupons.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I got a $5 M&M, but holy moley, my bro just called me and he has over 40 $5 CT cards and even more M&M when he did his condo/appt recycle bin diving.

He's going to put some in my mailbox on his way to work tomorrow so I can start shopping and not waste a day. Yay me.
    redfox likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good luck with the shopping!
    They have printed "1 card/person" this time, so multiple cards may be more difficult than the last time.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Man these are hard to read other than the barcode.

Atleast this time it is good for 3 days so more time to hit the stores close to me.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I conveniently only have 2 of the $5 coupons and my CanTire has an upstairs cash and a downstairs cash so I will go in and out the diff entrances. Looks like I won't be able to get the M&Ms coupons which is too bad b/c I love that place. I have 9 of those M&M ones if anyone in downtown TO wants them
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I have (from right to left) 2 thin, space, 3 thin. I think that's the M&M card. YUM!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information