User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By hollyquaiscer
  • 1 Post By coupon girl

Thread: My Grandson Is Going to be Styling & I Saved over $200

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I went out shopping with my bff to try and find a few clothes to fit me. I have lost so much weight while doing my treatments and everthing just hangs on me. So we enjoyed a very nice lunch after having a frustrating morning where nothing fit properly or was to young for this old body She was having the same issues, so I didn't feel quite so bad After lunch we trekked on, but after about another hour of nothing fitting, I decided it was time to purchase a few summer clothes for my youngest grandson Ryder. No Ryder is a stylin little dude that dresses himself at 5 and actually takes more time in front of the mirror than his mom, so one must be careful what you purchase for him because he definetly has an opinion when it comes to his clothes While we were in Winners, I found a wonderful short sleeve shirt, Triple Five Soul reg price $28.97 in clearance for $10 , yep, his size too, so I snagged that. I was feeling pretty good about things now. I may not be able to dress this old bod but I sure can dress the little man

We continue down the mall and come upon Gymboree...huge sign in window, club members get extra discount , of coarse I'm a club member (I have every card known to man I'm sure, why I even have a seperate card holder to hold them all cause they won't all fit in my wallet{well ok maybe 2 card holders}) Anyway.....in we go. SCORE!!!!! I purchased 12 shirts & t-shirts, and 6 pair of shorts, a pair of sandals and a fedora (not in picture, fell out of bag and still in car). My total before all the discounts was $326.41, but after my discounts and my club card savings it was.....DRUMROLL PLEASE....$114.65 plus $5.73 tax so the total OPP waS $120.38 PLUS I earned an additional $50 off when I spend $100 in July, a 50% savings that can be combined with other sales as well. Just in time for school clothes shopping, I'm soooo excited

Needless to say, I left the mall feeling pretty proud of myself. Still no clothes for me, but Ryder will be rockin the clothes in Kindergarten this spring/summer

This thread is currently associated with: Gymboree, Spring Shoes, Winners
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Wow! Can I give you my sizes and you go out for me?

Glad you had a nice day out with your best friend, even though neither of you were feeling so great.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Awesome!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

so nice you had a day out -you are one special grandma-i will be one day too -awesome deals for ryder
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

wow! how lucky is ryder to have you as his grandma! great brag

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Great deals! I have been looking for a fedora for my boys..now I know where to find one!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Winners is my fave store to buy clothes! I haven't been there since they started their loyalty card but your brag is making me want to go tomorrow and sign up! Awesome score, way to go
    Want to earn free Aeroplan or HBC points for completing short surveys? Click here to join Asking Canadians!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Thanks all, I love shopping for the little ones. Since I had 5 girls, I never had a chance to get any cool boy clothes, but know it's time. So much fun Now to feel better and go out and do it again in a few weeks for another grandson
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Great JOB! And your grandson is going to look so cute!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

that is great you got some good deals...wtg

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Way to go on the great deals! Don't you just love Gymboree? I was at there yesterday, and again today , and stocked up for next winter. The winter lines were clearance priced, then reduced by 25% and, until this Sunday, reduced an additional 30%!

Thread Information