User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lshortt

Thread: ILL Fitting shoes causing corn

  1. #1
    Smart Canuck frugal50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,996
    Likes Received
    10226
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    0
    so, i have my work shoe that causes a painful corn on my right foot last toe

    my podiatrist stretched the shoe to no avail

    i hate to trash the shoes, should i keep wearing them despite the pain it causese me

    i hate to see a pair of nice shoes go to waste

    what to do
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A


  2. #2
    lshortt lshortt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    1,023
    Likes Received
    267
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    so, i have my work shoe that causes a painful corn on my right foot last toe

    my podiatrist stretched the shoe to no avail

    i hate to trash the shoes, should i keep wearing them despite the pain it causese me

    i hate to see a pair of nice shoes go to waste

    what to do

    its your feet, seems to me it will only get worse as you wear them....give them away or sell them and go to a proper shoe store for a fitting spend a little where you have to and save where you can....
    <a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/w7OIIln/">
    <img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7OIIln/savings.png"></a>

  3. #3
    Smart Canuck frugal50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,996
    Likes Received
    10226
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lshortt View Post
    its your feet, seems to me it will only get worse as you wear them....give them away or sell them and go to a proper shoe store for a fitting spend a little where you have to and save where you can....
    i trashed the shoes yesterday, i was so pissed from the painful corn it gave me.

  4. #4
    lshortt lshortt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    1,023
    Likes Received
    267
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    i trashed the shoes yesterday, i was so pissed from the painful corn it gave me.

    so glad to hear this, as well you can get really bad bunions from ill fitting shoes and that surgery is really painful...
    frugal50 likes this.
    <a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/w7OIIln/">
    <img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7OIIln/savings.png"></a>

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •