User Tag List

Page 136 of 137 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2046
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: Can't Beat Free (Like Swagbucks, Gifthulk, Zoombucks, Irazoo etc)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post
    I am sorry to hear that happened to you Jessie

Send him a new email, with screenshots:

1) showing you had a balance of 933 points on January 17th
    2) showing the balance on January 18th, right where the problem started
    3) showing balance on January 27th, right after placing your $10 order (-850 points)
    4) showing the 13,298 points he removed from your account on Feb. 3, as "Reverse crowdflower Overcredit issue"

Was the amount of points he removed correct? Should you now have a balance of 1.98 points?

I truly hope J gives your account back, and your $10 AGC!! Please keep us posted.
    Thanks for your support, faenedust.
    I DO have all of the screenshots that you suggested me to send to him. But when I contacted him, I told him to check my account balance on January 17 and gave him the page number on the email. He just ignored me totally and I am disappointed on this site. I will send him one more email directly because I can not access my account, and let's see what happening. It is not a problem if I can't get my account back, and I just think that he should not do business like this. Thank you again dear darling.
    faeriedust likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If J open whatever new site, we should avoid it and put a "Dislike" mark.

Quote Originally Posted by jessie6668 View Post
    Thanks for your support, faenedust.
    I DO have all of the screenshots that you suggested me to send to him. But when I contacted him, I told him to check my account balance on January 17 and gave him the page number on the email. He just ignored me totally and I am disappointed on this site. I will send him one more email directly because I can not access my account, and let's see what happening. It is not a problem if I can't get my account back, and I just think that he should not do business like this. Thank you again dear darling.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for your response. My case is different, I did NOT redeem for the points got from the mess, I earned 933 points before the mess day of January 18. I did screenshot that showed on January 17, I already had 933 points and I only redeemed 850 points for $10 Amazon gift card. But after sending him email about this issue, he simply closed my account without any explanation. This is not the way to do business. He should shut down all of his websites like this.
    Jessie,

Do try sending "J" another email. It's also possible that your email might have been overlooked.

Just to make sure you are emailing him to the correct address, this is his e-mail:

[email protected]
    Please join me & earn FREE Paypal cash, Amazon gift cards, more!
    join SwagBucks
    join
    Gifthulk <--- click link to receive 250 points at signup.....or enter Invite Code: AB54772

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    If J open whatever new site, we should avoid it and put a "Dislike" mark.
    LOL, how would we know it's him who opened a new site? We have no idea who are behind all these newly created sites.

That was one of the many reasons I liked CBF over other sites, because he was the only one who put his face out there.
    Last edited by faeriedust; Tue, Feb 5th, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
    join SwagBucks
    join
    Gifthulk <--- click link to receive 250 points at signup.....or enter Invite Code: AB54772

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Jessie - hope you can get this sorted out and get your $10 gift card.
    jessie6668 likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post
    Jessie,

Do try sending "J" another email. It's also possible that your email might have been overlooked.

Just to make sure you are emailing him to the correct address, this is his e-mail:

[email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Jessie - hope you can get this sorted out and get your $10 gift card.
    Thank you so much.
    I can access my account today. I tried 3 times yesterday, but I could not login. it seemed to me yesterday's login problem was a system glitch because they didn't solve any problem about my account balance. I sent J an email last night, and hope he will look at my account and realize that I only redeemed the points I earned before January 18 (the day the crowdflower mess up started).
    i will post here if my problem gets solved. Thank you guys again and have a good night.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you so much.
    I can access my account today. I tried 3 times yesterday, but I could not login. it seemed to me yesterday's login problem was a system glitch because they didn't solve any problem about my account balance. I sent J an email last night, and hope he will look at my account and realize that I only redeemed the points I earned before January 18 (the day the crowdflower mess up started).
    i will post here if my problem gets solved. Thank you guys again and have a good night.
    That's great news Jessie so glad you got your account back, and can now login.

Yes, please do keep us posted when you get a reply from J and/or your $10 agc
    jessie6668 likes this.
    join SwagBucks
    join

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

It is just a update about my account and points problem: my account is active now and J answered my email and said he never closed my account. so the day I posted here just a system glitch. The even better news is J returned all of my earned points.
    Special thanks to faeriedust. without your encouragement, I would not try to contact J again. You are so helpful and genuine. Thank you so much.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It is just a update about my account and points problem: my account is active now and J answered my email and said he never closed my account. so the day I posted here just a system glitch. The even better news is J returned all of my earned points.
    Special thanks to faeriedust. without your encouragement, I would not try to contact J again. You are so helpful and genuine. Thank you so much.
    No problem at all jessie!
    Those are great news!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you that you got all issues resolved, and all your points back
    jessie6668 likes this.
    join SwagBucks
    join

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Yippee Yappy and Yahooey - wtg - that's great news.

jessie6668 likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

New newsletter out with free code
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Fri, Mar 1st, 2013 at 08:36 PM.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Crazy - won the jackpot again. That's 2x this week.
    faeriedust likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Last edited by faeriedust; Mon, May 27th, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
    join SwagBucks
    join

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

J has had a heart attack and d is not able to work.

Gift cards due to people will not be paid out for now for sure. Depending on whether it sells or restructures etc., some may be paid.

Update with more info on the CBF home page.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

CantBeatFree
    IS NO LONGER ACTIVE 7-8-2013

(as per site owner's Note)
    -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Everyone STOP, I repeat, STOP doing offers, videos, etc. on CBF ..... no one* is getting paid,

so until and IF owner starts paying out, do NOT do anything because chances are you wont see your money.

(some exceptions apply, lol)
    Last edited by faeriedust; Thu, Jul 18th, 2013 at 06:25 PM.
    DaveP likes this.
    join SwagBucks
    join

Page 136 of 137 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 LastLast

Thread Information