User Tag List

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 230
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Lola's Missing DH VWT - FULL - Stay tuned for random contests

  1. #121
    Mastermind bargain_hunter_lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20,728
    Likes Received
    16255
    Trading Score
    726 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Contest #9 - post 111 will win flower seeds
    Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by masid View Post
    oops sorry lola. pass to luc_anna as she was the closest!
    So the winner of the #9 mini contest is luc_anna. Congrats!
    luc_anna likes this.


  2. #122
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    690
    Likes Received
    571
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)



    mailed my envie

  3. #123
    Mastermind bargain_hunter_lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20,728
    Likes Received
    16255
    Trading Score
    726 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Contest #7 - rider who posts the best coupon related smiley wins their bp back. 1 smiley per rider. If you post more than 1, only your first smiley (after this post) will count.

    I'll let DH judge this one when he's on his stretch off.
    I will be getting DH judge the contest tomorrow sometime, so make sure you get your smiley/emoticon pic in ASAP if you want to partake in this mini contest!


  4. #124
    Smart Canuck Mich649's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,744
    Likes Received
    3375
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)



    Mailed envie yesterday!!

  5. #125
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,318
    Likes Received
    30411
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    less than $1 at NF
    less than $20 at WM

    how anyone can say they don't have time to coupon and save money on the things they are gonna buy anyways is crazy

    it just leaves more money for me to spend on me
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  6. #126
    Smart Canuck luc_anna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Near North Bay Ontario
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,983
    Likes Received
    1016
    Trading Score
    323 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    less than $1 at NF
    less than $20 at WM

    how anyone can say they don't have time to coupon and save money on the things they are gonna buy anyways is crazy

    it just leaves more money for me to spend on me

    okay, someone needs to teach me where to find smileys. I so love them all
    gracesmommy likes this.

    Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

  7. #127
    Mastermind bargain_hunter_lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20,728
    Likes Received
    16255
    Trading Score
    726 (100%)




    DH is on a mission to get the pool opened, so I'll get him to judge tomorrow.

    So, while we're waiting for that we'll do another contest!

    Contest #10 - First person to answer all the following trivia question correctly (without googling -honour system of course) wins a sheet of Canada Day temporary tattoos.

    Since the prize is a little bit kid oriented, the questions will be also. They are pretty easy so you can post in the thread.

    1) What is Elmo's favourite food?
    2) Who wrote "Chicka Chicka, Boom Boom"?
    3) Name ONE of Handy Manny's tools?
    4) “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” is a quote from what famous author?
    5) What is Sophie the Giraffe?
    6) Name ONE book by Roald Dahl:
    7) Finish the sentence: "We've got ears, it's time for ______"
    8) Name ONE pixar movie:
    9) How many books are in the Harry Potter series?
    10) What popular kids board game makes you "pop" a dice to get your pieces around the board and into home?


  8. #128
    claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    angus, on
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,336
    Likes Received
    4085
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)




    1. pizza
    2. bill martin jr
    3. the tape measurer (cant remember her name) - stretch?
    4. dr seus
    5. a chew toy for teeting babies
    6. matilda LOVED IT!
    7. cheers
    8. toy story
    9. 7?
    10 trouble
    Last edited by gracesmommy; Tue, May 29th, 2012 at 09:19 PM.

  9. #129
    claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    angus, on
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,336
    Likes Received
    4085
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)




    im not too familiar with harry potter so thats a guess

  10. #130
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,318
    Likes Received
    30411
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    I googled shopping emoticons
    Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    okay, someone needs to teach me where to find smileys. I so love them all
    luc_anna likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  11. #131
    Smart Canuck xssavings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hamilton On
    Posts
    1,585
    Likes Received
    344
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    DH is on a mission to get the pool opened, so I'll get him to judge tomorrow.

    So, while we're waiting for that we'll do another contest!

    Contest #10 - First person to answer all the following trivia question correctly (without googling -honour system of course) wins a sheet of Canada Day temporary tattoos.

    Since the prize is a little bit kid oriented, the questions will be also. They are pretty easy so you can post in the thread.

    1) What is Elmo's favourite food?
    2) Who wrote "Chicka Chicka, Boom Boom"?
    3) Name ONE of Handy Manny's tools?
    4) “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” is a quote from what famous author?
    5) What is Sophie the Giraffe?
    6) Name ONE book by Roald Dahl:
    7) Finish the sentence: "We've got ears, it's time for ______"
    8) Name ONE pixar movie:
    9) How many books are in the Harry Potter series?
    10) What popular kids board game makes you "pop" a dice to get your pieces around the board and into home?
    Sad that I'm a Nanny and yet I could only answer maybe 2 questions.

  12. #132
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,318
    Likes Received
    30411
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by xssavings View Post
    Sad that I'm a Nanny and yet I could only answer maybe 2 questions.
    I know right I'm a mommy of 3 and I only know maybe 3 or 4 , 5 tops. I would def need google for this one
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  13. #133
    claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    angus, on
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,336
    Likes Received
    4085
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)




    i'm thinking the 7 harry potter books will be wrong, and maybe the pixar 1. i'm trying to picture dd's toy story movie and if that pixar lamp is on it. im pretty sure it is but maybe not hehe.

  14. #134
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    690
    Likes Received
    571
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I know right I'm a mommy of 3 and I only know maybe 3 or 4 , 5 tops. I would def need google for this one
    I'm with you there Anna Michele, I have 4 kids and only know a few of those. Handy Manny was starting to become popular as my youngest was out growing 'little kid shows'

  15. #135
    Mastermind bargain_hunter_lola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20,728
    Likes Received
    16255
    Trading Score
    726 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    1. pizza
    2. bill martin jr
    3. the tape measurer (cant remember her name) - stretch?
    4. dr seus
    5. a chew toy for teeting babies
    6. matilda LOVED IT!
    7. cheers
    8. toy story
    9. 7?
    10 trouble
    gracesmommy, you are the winner! Congrats, you have them ALL right

    I made up the questions based on my kids favourite things (except Harry Potter is a fav of mine).

    1) Elmo (sesame street) loves Pizza
    2) Manny's tools include: Rusty (monkey wrench), Pat (hammer), Squeeze (pliers), Dusty (saw), Turner (screwdriver)
    3) Chicka Chicka, Boom Boom is an alphabet books for kids (excellent book)
    4) Quote from I can read with my eyes shut by Dr. Seuss
    5) DS loves his Sophie teether
    6) Roald Dahl has written many famous books (Charlie and the Chocolate factory, James and the giant peach, etc.)
    7) On the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey often says "we've got ears, it's time for cheers".
    8) Pixar's movies include: Toy Story, Up, Wall-E, Finding Nemo, Cars
    9) There are 7 Harry Potter books
    10) Trouble board game has a "pop" button in the middle of the board and the point is to get around the board to your colours home base.

    And yes, I spend way too much time doing kid stuff. lol.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Tue, May 29th, 2012 at 11:22 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.


Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •