User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: I've lost the will to argue/fight

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I've had CT and SDM reject a printed coupon from their website. That really annoys me!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I believe Kelloggs has had this on their coupons in the past. The problem is that then they will argue that it is just that coupon that is "One coupon per item purchased".

I know in the past the "one coupon per purchase" was interpreted as "one of any kind of coupon" per purchase. It was a larger order and I had 5 or six coupons and they cashier insisted we do all the couponed items separately on separate orders. It made all the people in line so very happy...NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Judyhill View Post
    Oh, that is just so annoying. I remember at one time I had a coupon that said "One coupon per item purchased" and though that would be a good one just to keep and have on hand to show them but then I forgot about it. If I come across another coupon that says that, I will try to remember to keep it.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    I've had CT and SDM reject a printed coupon from their website. That really annoys me!
    Metro has done this to me several times despite the coupon saying this is a valid Metro coupon from the website or whatever it says. Luckily they eventually let me use it but the cashier tried to make me feel guilty insisting he was going to get in trouble for accepting it. Oi.

My only problem with doing things in multiple transactions is if it is a Air Miles Bonus or SDM 20x WUS X or something similar, then it messes it up completely.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I usually just walk away and leave the items there. I don't have enough patience or time to sit and explain....and usually have a 20 month old with me, which doesn't make it any easier. Good luck with your explaining
    Jezebel likes this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL - this hadn't happened to me in a while until this past weekend when I was shopping at Walmart! Manager tried to give me every excuse in the book when I tried to use coupons on toothbrushes - (1) you can only use 4 coupons (they thought I was using competitor coupons but I was using manufacturer coupons), then (2) you can't price match and use a coupon on the same item, then (3) it says 'one per purchase' so I can only use one coupon... I wanted to knock someone out at this point! This was the MANAGER who should know better!! I told them to ring me through 8 separate times then! Considering the lineup was rather long at this point, they 'let it through this one time'!!!
    Wanna Join WagJag? àhttp://www.wagjag.com/?wid=32ea912f41ea7fd17f7c8a136779b461<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Wanna Join Groupon? àhttp://www.groupon.com/r/uu20943525<o:p></o:p>

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ohh i had this -had it happen at pharmasave with the revlon cpn-so i told her ring the 4 items up seperate-then at rexall -she told me only the items on the picture of the revlon tools -its getting harder to cpn sometimes

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I had this happen earlier this evening at Atlantic Superstore. I had four Dove bodywash and four $2 coupons, going through the self serve checkout. He came over and said, "You can't use these, it's one coupon per purchase." I replied, yes, and I am PURCHASING four. Do you really want me to do them in four separate transactions? He heaved a big sigh, said he couldn't stop me from doing that, so he'd just take it all off that one order. I hope he'll recover from the horror of this transaction.
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I was at WM once, and the cashier rang through some of my items with coupons but all of a sudden when she got to my
    folgers k-cup coupons she said, "it says on the back you can only use one" and I said, "No, it says one per purchase just like all the other coupons you just took for all my other items. All the coupons you just took before say the exact same thing." She got really angry and yelled over to the other cashier to try and help her clarify the wording, but the other cashier said, "just let her use them". At one point during the conversation, she muttered under her breath, "don't tell me I can't read." I chose to complain to customer service (via email because it was busy at the custome service desk) instead of arguing with her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information