User Tag List

Page 21 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    When people complain about their jobs but they make big $$$$$$$ doing it...geeze
    When people who make good money complain about their jobs and I'd be beyond thrilled to just have one.....minimum wage and all!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

... when a co-worker spends more time on the phone, making/taking personal calls, than business/customer calls....

... when the same co-worker talks your ear off all day about family problems. Sorry hunny, I have enough of my own problems and don't really want to listen to you complain about the horrid daughter you raised....

... when there just aren't enough hours in the day!! The To-Do list just gets longer and longer... and doesn't seem to ever get shorter, lol.

... when people throw/toss their LIT cigarette out the window on a HOT/DRY summer day!! ...Really people?? Go to the dollar store and buy an ash tray to keep in your car. (this should really apply all year long!)
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I get treated like a criminal at RCSS for using coupons due to other people's actions
    Koolaid, ssbean and nessa23 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When bf have to put his car in the street because the neigboor think he own the parking for itself...and today bf and below neigbours...have fresh eggs trowh away on theirs cars...it happen the night and those kind of things should not happen if the car was in the yard like normal.....it is vandalism...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you see houses or your old house way to over priced by a stupid real eastate agent who is crazy and frugal...ewwwwwwwwww
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Aug 8th, 2012 at 06:53 PM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When all the nestea is cleared everywhere because morrons are shelfish and dont think of the others....hOPE I will not put others...I think Its enough for today lol...

Oh when a person lying you in face..............I dont support that...When I say no and people do the things I dont want!!!!!
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I get treated like a criminal at RCSS for using coupons due to other people's actions

That's really suck!!Abusing people should be banned or defended to use coupons....not the honnest people

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you want to wear in your finger your favorite ring(beloved mother wedding ring)...but you will year the imitation because you are affraid it get stolen or you lost it...bah...I will look the ring with my eyes!!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When 2 days ago..you have not closed the door properly(dumb me)...but the door dont close well...your cat enjoy the outside benifites and you dont know it..and he showed at the door...2 hours later....gezzz...I was happy to be not aware...I would panic...but now I check him!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

ho....when your fridge who have now 15 years(it is an Inglis...a good one) start to leek..and you cannot put vegetables or fruits in the container...it will get ruin..and you always maintain your fridge great...will have to look in kijiji..I will not paid 1000$..and the problem will be the stairs...and the massive furniture in the space..I have already a headhache lol..but curiously the stove have same years and work great!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When coupon zone is empty for 2 weeks in my grocery...and no one could give an explanation.
    When I cannot find a coupon I am looking for!!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

...when you and your closest friend have a big argument on the phone abut the definition of common law. And then she continues through book-long texts when her lawyer bf gets home.

All I was doing was explaining my situation and how at tax time we didn't meet the time criteria for the tax benefits (transferring tuition credits), and if we don't she and he definitely don't!

Then I apologized (via text since she chose that method of communication, not my choice) and silence though she was responding two minutes before within five minutes.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

....headaches come right when you don't need them too.
    cath007 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ....headaches come right when you don't need them too.
    I feel your pain...it happen to me at least 3 times a month...now I am carring a little pouche with advil,aspirine or tylenol in my purse...very usefull if you are in someone else house and they dont have it...or at school....I am stopping them when they begin

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I feel your pain...it happen to me at least 3 times a month...now I am carring a little pouche with advil,aspirine or tylenol in my purse...very usefull if you are in someone else house and they dont have it...or at school....I am stopping them when they begin
    I never get headaches...and this week has been terrible! I had a migraine on Sunday and no advil in the house.....I really wish I knew what was stirring them up!!! Worst part was finally getting to sleep and then some idiot crank calling my house at 2:30 am....I think I am going to bed early tonight.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Page 21 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread Information