User Tag List

Page 41 of 197 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you miss some time or got no organization between filling some papers...and no time to order the websaver,save.ca ,go coupons and all the compagny you want to email for coupons
    Koolaid likes this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

.....you spend 2 hours driving what should take you 45 minutes because people can't drive in the rain!!!
    .....dramatic woman gets out of her car on the 401 (during slow moving traffic) causing you and everyone else to slam on their brakes...thank goodness I didn't hit her!!!!
    cath007 and wolfwoman like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You had a bad day...and returning home you knock your knee on the floor....outche and a broken pairs of jeans and some hurts...the stairs are not okaie there

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you and a friend see in your backyard..a look like abandonned kitten very small...freezing in the rain...and of coarse the lovely women neigboor offer to take him in her appart with his other cat....poor kitten....

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

....you want to use coupons and the cashier starts an argument with you over the "one coupon per purchase" vs "one coupon per transaction" thing. GRRRRRRRRRR! HOW MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!
    Poirot, Koolaid, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

you're driving along and you have to merge because the two lanes go down into one.. you're signaling your intention for quite some time but the dickhead in the truck beside you refuses to let you in.. in fact, he honks his horn at you instead!

that's ok though.. i managed to bully my way in

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    you're driving along and you have to merge because the two lanes go down into one.. you're signaling your intention for quite some time but the dickhead in the truck beside you refuses to let you in.. in fact, he honks his horn at you instead!

that's ok though.. i managed to bully my way in
    I may drive a mom-van but I learnt to drive near Heathrow airport....London cabbies don't scare me....
    GoJays, cath007 and wolfwoman like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

gojays that's my experience every single day... people here just don't like to let people switch lanes or merge.So annoying.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you miss some samples or freebies because they are put in earlier hours and you cannot be in front of your computer everytime or they go too fast and you miss them...so frustrating...
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you got call for donations.....even you are not interrested...and say clearly no...they dont stop to speak for convince you to donate..I know...soliciting and voluntaring is not an easy job to do...but I have the right to say no.
    Koolaid likes this.

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

-You see, feel and hear all the discrimination against immigrants in Quebec province and you can't do a thing about it but smile and nod.
    -When police harrass street kids in Montreal because they can. One of my street kids got a 150 dollar ticket for hoping the metro today with out a coat, sweater or suitable pants to wear mind you. Can't we stop ticketing impoverished people who can't pay.
    -When you watch all the kids aging out of foster care who don't have anyone or anything to keep them off the streets.
    -When agencies get so focused on their donations they stop helping people and stop collaboratively working with people.
    -When people say its not my job when actually its no one's job.
    -When people don't stand up for elderly, pregnant or disabled people on the metro.
    -When you help people who can't help themselves and have to rehelp them because they lose the ID, benefits, motivation to stay clean, motivation to stay away from boyfriends trying to kill them etc because they are so lonely & troubled.
    Sorry guys its been a bad work day tomorrow is a half day so it will certainly be better!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

when you thought you were wearing black socks with your black pants only to find out they are navy...in the middle of the day! gah...I hate that.
    Koolaid, cath007 and thriftygranny like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

when you deal with no more friends...drama
    when ex boyfriend went to see you and you are not feeling very well....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you are waiting on a call due to a raincheck and your coupon to go with the deal expire in 4 days...hope i will get called before!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Little snow and cold and we are jut in early october...yark...winter is coming too fast for me

Will have to find goo stuff for those cold and snorring who came with that...and sore throat too...
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Oct 12th, 2012 at 06:05 PM.

Page 41 of 197 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread Information