User Tag List

Page 80 of 197 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When some random lady at the grocery store tells you you should go to Walmart to buy their parents choice formula because it's half the price of the Isomil you picked up, comments on how expensive the coffee you picked up and how there's cheaper options, and then tells you that you should buy the smaller packs of chicken because they're "cheaper"(still trying to figure this one out, when two chicken breasts are 5.something and I was buying 6 for 11.something, I'm paying more but also getting more).
    People who feel the need to bring the whole damn extended family to watch their kid's swimming lessons. Especially when the sitting area only has about 30 seats and you guys are taking up 12 of them and are either playing on your ipad/tablet or chatting on your cell phone.
    Koolaid, cath007 and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

When people need to consistently share all of their health nut pics/posters/info/opinions every day on FB...

When the information they post is fad-based, not evidence-based...

I am tired of health evangelism, I can do my own research and make up my own mind TYVM.
    Koolaid, cath007, i_forget and 1 others like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

When you clue in that you haven't been getting your online survey invites and now you are removed from the panel. Changed email and hadn't realized they were not being forwarded like before and I guess I missed changing the email addy on the site. Was one of the really good ones too.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kw01ai View Post
    When people need to consistently share all of their health nut pics/posters/info/opinions every day on FB...

When the information they post is fad-based, not evidence-based...

I am tired of health evangelism, I can do my own research and make up my own mind TYVM.

I'm with you, I'm tired of these modern snake-oil sales pitches with no scientific data to back up their claims,
    are we back in the dark ages? If your product is advantageous is any way PROVE IT or go away.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When swagbucks glitches and all of the sudden I have 1500 SB - enough for a few GC redemption. Then to refresh the page and go back to 200 SB. Oh, okay.
    Koolaid likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

swag bucks in general!

( they canceled my account for no reason! and claimed I was ...I dont even remember what they thought I was doing but I lost ALL my points too )

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    When swagbucks glitches and all of the sudden I have 1500 SB - enough for a few GC redemption. Then to refresh the page and go back to 200 SB. Oh, okay.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

empty tear pad and empty shelves are my everyday ''grind your gears''...today was for candles and cofffee

The mini wheat center was not included in the IGA sale ..I had lost 4 coupons because they expire today...I left the coupons on the shelves..No way to paid 6 ,97$ -1,00$ for cereal..so I purchases 4 boxes with my others coupons
    Koolaid likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...people act like poopy heads using people....hubby needs a new new job!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR
    cath007 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

The ex bf who own you money did not say to you he left the city for the north and you learned another way...That disguss me..I have just one of my worse week in my life and we are just tuesday........
    Basically since 2 weeks I am treated like a trash and I dont deserve that...I am a good person
    Ciel and Koolaid like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When your father just dont care about you and nothing you said interrest him and he make you feel you are not important to him....It hurt a lot
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am not joking this is serious...I think my crazy eldery neibourg steal my flyers or just put them in recycle bin..beccause I just got the loblaws publicity and last week the flyers was on the same time...And she go out before...some people need to go......in hospital to have some smartness..because you cannot be mean to me for absolutelly no reason...if this is the case I will have no flyers I am so mad...
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@cath007-the next time you go for a walk, stomp some of that frustration out. Lots of it this week-seems like too many little tests of patience. Some people don't rise above their raising and thus, take off when they owe you money or take your flyers.
    Say aloud to yourself-I would not want to be the people who disrespected me this week. I will try to be myself to others but to the disrespectful people, I have to find a way to be assertive with them.

My own father does not comprehend how to talk with people-he bores me and others with stories of places and people of a long time ago and keeps going on and on, so it's hard for anyone to talk without being obvious the conversation MUST change direction. And he is a king of insults-I told him don't dish out what you can't take. He does not like receiving insults but he does not acknowledge his damage onto others. So I rant at him. Gets me in trouble with my mother but father gets the point that I'm angry at him and not letting him get away with his behaviour. Kindness does not work with him-he will take advantage.
    cath007 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am still waiting on my flyers and we are 1 day late from the last week...so my pm and shopping will go...when I will receive them....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Ciel: Glad you understand and thanks you for the tips.They will be on test this week

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you remember to wrothe to a compagny compliment and they respond to you they will send some coupons...but never received anything

Earplug for listenning music broke for the 3 times.....

Page 80 of 197 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread Information