User Tag List

Page 18 of 197 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

...your husband complains about the dishes in the kitchen after making him a four course dinner!!! He CAN cook, he chooses not to because I like it. That doesn't mean I enjoy doing dishes...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When a morron toke the right to open a boxe of Nestea with the fpc inside and take it...it is steal....
    Koolaid likes this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When a morron toke the right to open a boxe of Nestea with the fpc inside and take it...it is steal....
    Seriously what's wrong with people???? Can we say Karma!!!

....your husband's work calls him in early and you haven't got his groceries yet for the week. Poor guy has to live off of Raisin Bran.
    cath007 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When you see a Nestea box poking out of the recycle bin with the HOT PINK Writing on it, to get up closer and realize the coupon is cut out

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

While I wouldnt go through a garbage bag for a coupon I do remember going thru one that had been in the garage for almost a week or a reciept for a bbq we got at zehrs and the next week it dropped by $100.

I had accidentally thrown it out so I went thru and found it.. got back $100 and the tax.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

.....going to the mailbox 3 times and still no mail...this is unheard of here.....I always get mail!
    cath007 and Candini like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When Maxi new coupons politics to use a manufacturer and coupon zone togheter..did not last 1 week and we dont know the reason of cancellation...propably...abusing people again and we paid for that...or maxi see we use it and the store can be ruin lol??? I am still in shock about this one...I was so happy when I learned this this week...now I understand why my coupon zone was empty...for 3 days...I did not enjoy it

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xbbx View Post
    ....people who are darn impatient getting a glass of FREE water. As a barista I have obligations to make the drinks people had paid for before I hand you a free glass of water....and when they also complain about the size of cup we give it to them in.

If I've ordered my water at the same time as my friends drinks, then darn tooting..I want my water at the same time as my friends get a drink....If I've ordered first...why the ferk shouldn't I be served first???
    alicia likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

When you spend hours in the rant section reading and writing about poop. I need a life. Off to bed.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla54321 View Post
    ~ When people who do not have children park in the "reserved for customers with small children" spots. Especially when it's pouring rain and you have 2 kids under 2 and have to drag them half a mile to get to the store.
    ohmygow. this,THIS is what annoys me!!! its absolute chaos at most stores when i go and it's soooo difficult running for carts or whatever with a baby and carseats all in one. arrrgh

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

*When someone pulls up to the parking spot with a wheelchair sticker in the window, but seems to have no problem walking and there is no one with a wheelchair in the vehicle (and yes I know there are other types of special needs, but I have a broken foot right now and I can't park any closer to the mall/grocery store/Walmart for the next five weeks and have to use crutches)

*When the people in front of you at the checkout at No Frills don't move out of the aisle so that I can bag my groceries too

*When the phone rings at 2am and no one is there

*When the phone rings again at 6am and it's a wrong number

*When you live in the country and have to order your water for your cistern and the water guy takes 3 days to come and fill up the cistern
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when the telemarketer calls but says nothing.
    All you hear is a crackling and hissing of an old telemarketer's auto dialer machine.
    The machine is so overworked it conks out.

If you're going to call to sell me useless stuff, at least have the decency to have auto dialers that work.
    Koolaid and Darth Penguin like this.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaRYoung View Post
    *When someone pulls up to the parking spot with a wheelchair sticker in the window, but seems to have no problem walking and there is no one with a wheelchair in the vehicle (and yes I know there are other types of special needs, but I have a broken foot right now and I can't park any closer to the mall/grocery store/Walmart for the next five weeks and have to use crutches)
    My girlfriend has MS and sometimes drives me to Walmart...maybe she can give you a lift too.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

.....and no mail again...two days!!! This is nuts!!! I never get no mail!!! Tom (mailman) must be on vacation.

Sasksaver
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

* when you NEED to get major work done on your property and you almost have to BEG to get contractors and even the county to come out and give you a quote! We want to support our local small town businesses, but really how hard is it to pick up the phone and say, "sorry, we are just too busy"?

Page 18 of 197 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread Information