User Tag List

Page 118 of 197 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by seylz_gurl; Thu, Mar 20th, 2014 at 10:13 AM.
    ROMEO and sunshine525 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sign of spring Shwa. Hogging up the road with my ppp-plower. My DH loves this song.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    ... when you see a John Deere and combiner on the road
    In March
    During evening rush hour

... when a 2 minute trip takes you 10 minutes because you are behind this farm combine, going 10 kph in an80 km zone.

... when a Shwa girl knows what farm combiner looks like. With a city like The Shwa, should not be so familier with a farm combine
    Attachment 220907
    ROMEO, 22hicks and Shelley17 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you see your first robin but there's still freezing rain.
    ROMEO, 22hicks and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...dog owners did not pick up their dog's poop all winter. Now when you walk your child to school, the school yard smells 50x worse than the rhino exhibit at the zoo! If you want a dog....you need to be responsible for it...and that includes picking up it's business in all weather. Can't do that, don't get a dog!!!!!!!
    aussie, ROMEO, 22hicks and 9 others like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ...dog owners did not pick up their dog's poop all winter. Now when you walk your child to school, the school yard smells 50x worse than the rhino exhibit at the zoo! If you want a dog....you need to be responsible for it...and that includes picking up it's business in all weather. Can't do that, don't get a dog!!!!!!!
    I live in an apartment building and now that the snow is melting(except for the fresh stuff that is currently falling) it has revealed that the grass next to the main entrance is covered in poop.
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Angela273 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I live in an apartment building and now that the snow is melting(except for the fresh stuff that is currently falling) it has revealed that the grass next to the main entrance is covered in poop.
    So glad I live in the country and don't have to worry about cleaning up after my dogs. The Wolfhound poos in the pasture and the 3 little guys poo wherever they want. I just wait till it is dry enough to mow over it all and it is gone!
    ROMEO, 22hicks and walkonby like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

when couponing FB pages/blogs use referral links for their thousands of followers.... somehow that doesn't seem fair to me?? I always check to see if it's a referral link after I click, and if it is, I take it out.... am I the only one??
    ROMEO, 22hicks, seylz_gurl and 3 others like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have mixed emotions on this one. I understand the time and effort they put into finding these deals and posting them, but on the flip side I cannot help but notice how often they seem to win contests and give away, yes some are luck but when you have the contests where you are given a bonus entry every time someone uses your referral code it is a bit disheartening when they seem to always win and you feel like you have no choice because you may get 1 entry and you know they will have thousands because of referrals.

Also I will admit and probably so bad of me to think like this but for some reason I do not mind as much if I am told you are using their referral code but it really bugs me they do not tell you. Give me the choice 9 times out of 10 if you tell me it is your referral code I will give you the referral but when you don't tell me I find it sneaky and than do not want to use the referral code. But than again maybe I am a just over thinking this.

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    when couponing FB pages/blogs use referral links for their thousands of followers.... somehow that doesn't seem fair to me?? I always check to see if it's a referral link after I click, and if it is, I take it out.... am I the only one??
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Angela273 and 3 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When your toddler girl needs a spring coat and all you can find is pink, navy with polka dots(doesn't seem springy to me) or jackets covered with disney characters or butterflies. Why can't they make solid coloured coats that aren't pink? And tshirts without stupid sayings on them or tv characters?
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Angela273 and 5 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

... Cashiers act like your coupons are a personal affront towards them. I went to Loblaws to pick up some free Crest toothpaste, and surprisingly they had tons in stock so I grabbed 15 (7 to donate, 8 to share with family) as I still had 15 of the coupons. I went to self-checkout and before I could even start scanning things in, the cashier came over to my cart, picked up the coupons, and started reading them She studied the coupons for a good 2 minutes while I stood there staring at her, still in shock that she just helped herself to the coupons that were in my cart. She was very unpleasant to me the whole time I was checking out, watching me very closely.
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Everyone have a Wonderful Weekend
    22hicks, Ciel, Koolaid and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They don't always "win" those contests. It's advertising from businesses who want the bloggers to promote stuff for them. Marketing companies have lists of bloggers that they contact whenever their clients launch a new product because they want promotion

Have a friend who is a rep for a big company and offered to give a blogger free tix to an event. The blogger asked for $$ instead. Read blogs with a grain of salt.

Sadly a lot of the coupon bloggers do not do all their legwork so I would never use a referral code from them (especially if they're shady about it). Let's be honest here. Are they really "searching" for those deals?

We all sign up for the same e-newsletters so we all get the same info. There are some very big blogs (and we all know which ones they are). Some smaller blogs will see it posted on a major blog and then either just take the same info and change the words around a bit, or they'll just copy and paste.

I am a writer and plagiarism pisses me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I have mixed emotions on this one. I understand the time and effort they put into finding these deals and posting them, but on the flip side I cannot help but notice how often they seem to win contests and give away, yes some are luck but when you have the contests where you are given a bonus entry every time someone uses your referral code it is a bit disheartening when they seem to always win and you feel like you have no choice because you may get 1 entry and you know they will have thousands because of referrals.

Also I will admit and probably so bad of me to think like this but for some reason I do not mind as much if I am told you are using their referral code but it really bugs me they do not tell you. Give me the choice 9 times out of 10 if you tell me it is your referral code I will give you the referral but when you don't tell me I find it sneaky and than do not want to use the referral code. But than again maybe I am a just over thinking this.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Mar 28th, 2014 at 04:36 PM.
    22hicks, bluzsuz and SassyAshley like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When the melting snow basically swamps the corner on the road because the formerly deep ditches of 11 years ago are no more (deep ditches= temporary meltwater canals) . And residual snow mounds along the properties are contributing to the flowing road puddles. Had my umbrella out at 90 degrees to ensure any splashing from cars was not going to slosh all of me.
    22hicks, GoJays and torontogal12 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Customer repeatedly says they are in a hurry but pays with change. I am not talking about Twoonies and Loonies I am talking about nickels and dimes, I think there was 2 quarters in there too.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Lazy staff at my job.... not me obviously haha

Page 118 of 197 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast

Thread Information