User Tag List

Page 16 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

...that just because my trade rating is 21, certain SCers think they can (really) low-ball me and I won't know any better. Grrrr!

...when your fiancé falls asleep on the couch and now I can't do anything in the living room/kitchen without waking him up.
    Last edited by alicia; Sat, Jul 21st, 2012 at 09:54 AM.
    Koolaid and wolfwoman like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when the grocery store wants to charge you $3.49 when the sign says $1.97
    ... when the guy doing the price check says it's $3.49 and you saw the sign for $1.97
    ... when the price check guy comes to the cash, you tell him it's the $1.97 sign in the other display and offer to take him there
    ... when price check guy says give it to her as if you are a scammer and he's fed up dealing with you

I got it for $1.97! Yay!
    Koolaid, ssbean and wolfwoman like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

when your husband's back is really hurting so you walk to Shoppers in a hurry to get Robax and they have no small packs on the shelf. So you get the mega pack you don't need for $33. Then go to Walmart later in the day where it's $23. But you already opened the emergency pack so can't return it
    Koolaid, ssbean and wolfwoman like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...people get mad at you when you tag them in a photo on facebook...hello...that's what you look like!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Kawarthan View Post
    .....when you only hear from your husbands family when someone wants something fixed.

.....when your MIL refuses to come to your baby shower (or send a gift) because your husband, who worked a 14 hour day, then didn't drop everything and run over to fix their well pump.

.....when your MIL flat out refuses to attend her new grandson's baptism because she is still determined to punish us for her son not jumping to fix their well pump. Time to call on one of their other 6 grown kids perhaps?

.....when you receive a wedding invitation in the mail to your niece's wedding 17 days before the big day.

.....When the Baskin-Robbins plant in town announces this week that they are closing and 80 jobs will be lost.

.....when the mail forwarding service you signed up for through Canada Post starts forwarding someone else's mail to your new address.

.....when you loose track of time while online and miss garbage pickup on Friday.

When you receive an invitation to your niece's wedding addressed to "husbands name" and "Pam"

Yeah, my name is not "Pam"
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx123 View Post
    When you receive an invitation to your niece's wedding addressed to "husbands name" and "Pam"

I can see how that one would grind your gears but it is killer funny. Thanks for the laughs.
    torontogal12 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx123 View Post

Did they actually put 'Husbands name' too??? Cause that would be real funny.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ...people get mad at you when you tag them in a photo on facebook...hello...that's what you look like!

For some of us, ie me, it's a privacy issue. I don't want any photos of me on the internet esp ones posted on some-one else's FB page. it has nothing to do with how I look.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

........... When you accidently throw away a coupon and try to explain to your hubby that yes, the entire bag of garbage needs to be sorted until we find the .75 coupon.

........... After searching the entire bag of garbage... you remember you put it in your purse.

.......... Having to wash the kitchen floor (again) because you had garbage all over it.

.......... (Still) listening to hubby complain about the garbage/coupon fiasco.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When you leave your car windows open a crack in the parking lot because it hasn't rained in weeks it seems like, then it decides to p..s down when your working.

When you work retail, the mall closes at 9, you let customers know nicely the mall is closed, they take their time coming to cash then apologize for making you wait. Oh it's okay, my car is soaking wet and Id like to see my child sometime tonight.
    Koolaid, xox2010, ssbean and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

....the rain starts and just as fast stops. I'm tired of growing hay.
    ssbean likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

[QUOTE=pumpkin9211

........... When you accidently throw away a coupon and try to explain to your hubby that yes, the entire bag of garbage needs to be sorted until we find the .75 coupon.

........... After searching the entire bag of garbage... you remember you put it in your purse.

I Love this!!!
    ssbean and pumpkin9211 like this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

You find a great deal in clearance, remember your coupon in in the truck, run to get it and come back to find it all gone!!!
    Koolaid likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

when your in-law(s) show up unannounced...
    Koolaid and stacymarie like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You've called someone every day for 2 weeks and then they finally get back to you and your computer crashes while you're talking to them. LOL
    Koolaid likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 16 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread Information