User Tag List

Page 26 of 197 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you are chatting with a nice person waiting at the grocery cash and you realize the person have products that have coupons in coupon zone ( in this case....B1G1 Aiwick refill) he said to me that he purchase those often..and I dont suggest the coupons...grrr...or went to pick some for him because the line was speed lol

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Wow...I was just chatting with a girlfriend of mine..I ask her why she was not on facebook for 2 days...I taught she was outside the town or something like that...no!!!A MORRON...yes a MORRON...cut off the internet and phone access in the block to put the stuff for him and not paid...she discover the thing...and call for repairs and now the acces are blocked and protected...wow morron who dont want to paid for that stuff and steal other....I was like.........................that disgust me..those abusers person...
    Koolaid and Shwa Girl like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...you get a painful zit in your nose crease.....on the bright side I can pretend I'm still young because I got a zit....lol!
    xox2010, cath007 and wolfwoman like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Dayhome are ususally run by providers and they are government approved homes. THey would usually have 5-6 kids at max.... my little one was just 12 months when she started going to this provider and its been 3 months now... i just came to know that provider is going on vacation end of this month

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I'm not quite sure what you mean my "Dayhome" but when I had Penguinette 1 in home day-care, the carer gave me a list of her vacations at the start of the school year so I could make sure either Mr Penguin or I were off or we had alternative cover available.

For un-expected emergancies then one of us had to take time from work...

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...your wrist hurt from refreshing the life made delicious page on facebook....
    cath007 and nessa23 like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You have in your facebook message nasty conversation from a friend because you did say what you think......
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ...you get a painful zit in your nose crease.....on the bright side I can pretend I'm still young because I got a zit....lol!
    Thank goodness, I'm not the only one!
    Koolaid likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Thank goodness, I'm not the only one!
    I think worse than the nose crease pimple is the "inside the nostril" pimple which starts out blind and you don't know which way it's going to go. LOL. And then when you realize it is inside your nostril you can't do much about it without sneezing or having majorly watering eyes.
    Koolaid and cath007 like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

... when your boss asks you a question, only to interuppt you while trying to answer!!

Seriously, what was the point of wasting your breath???? She never did hear the answer.....
    *shakes head annoyed*
    Last edited by nessa23; Mon, Aug 20th, 2012 at 05:03 PM.
    Koolaid likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When for 2 weeks your right eye shake because if the nerve inside and it is stress...or I dont know what is it but I dont want to consult an optometrist or opthalmologist I am afraid this is something serious....I have already glass so I dont know what it could be...hello consultation at 80$.....I will be blindAnd it is annoying

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...you go to get your autistic child ready for bed when you discover that he decided to wash his bed. Not only is the towel in the bathroom soaked but his sheets, the pee pad which is suppose to protect the bed, and the matress itself are soaked!!! Spare sheets are at the cottage and the spare room bed is filled with stockpile items which you know he will shred to pieces. So he has to sleep with you!!!!! Plus side...he didn't use soap.
    nessa23 likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

• Having people judge me because I have trouble with spelling and grammar, I am not dumb or special needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first language was Russian and my mother made the mistake of putting me in a French school when I was still trying to learn English. Ever since then I was not able to get a grasp on it! So F**k off!! Spell checker does not always help. It is not always as easy as LEARNING SOME GRAMMER OR SPELLING. I cant help it!!!!
    • Writing things on SC and having ppl NOT reply.
    • The tearpad issue.
    • Cashiers vs coupons.
    • My husbands ability to be clueless about mess and cleaning after himself.
    • Driving in a city that the roads were build for half the amount of people that live here.
    • Angry rash inpatient drivers.
    • People who honk at you to move the instant the light changes.
    • Gaining 10 pounds this summer.
    • Price of things always going up and up and how it ppl don’t make enough money so they get a raise then the place they work for need to recoup the cost of the raise and therefore increase the price of there produce and therefore it is a constant circle.
    • Acne at my age grrrrrr.
    • Feeling like there is no originality anymore.
    • Having to repeat yourself.
    • Telling to truth and people are convinced you are lying no matter what you do.
    Koolaid, cath007 and nessa23 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

discovering i painted the back of my arm somehow....
    Koolaid likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

The feeling you get when you lose something important (ie. your wallet that has all your ID, credit cards and your DD's ID's)

good news - It was left at work -___-
    Koolaid and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

.....when CP doesn't leave a notice card, says your pkg is "successfully delivered" and you wait a few days to see if the P.O. has it - they do (at least I hope it's the right pkg, otherwise I'm screwed).

Just called CP and they told me that if the P.O. won't accept just my I.D. for me to pick up my package (tried today with my D.L. and they told me I needed a notice card), to tell SDM to call CP from there. I really hope someone didn't just pick up my package from my front door and walk away with it - I'm expecting a few deliveries so I can't be certain that this is the right one. Sorry for the long rant just had to get this off my chest. CP never fails to peeve me off.
    Koolaid likes this.

Page 26 of 197 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread Information