User Tag List

Page 47 of 197 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    Poor you nessa23. Can you not call your real estate lawyer and ask him or her to deal with the issue? and are they not to make sure these things are paid up?
    Honestly, I don't know. We rented through the owner of the house, and the bills were in the last tenant's name(s).... i have to send a tenant agreement so they can verify I'm not those people trying to open another account (I assume...)

Not much I can do at this point, other than hope they do not shut off all power/gas etc to the house. I will have a busy afternoon after work trying to sort this all out!!

edit: and I should add, the landlord/owner is very good. These people left the house in a real mess, and the landlord could not get a hold of them to get a code for one of the locks (now changed...) so I don't imagine there would be anything he would be able to do anyhow.... sigh. Just one of those things.

update: Everything finally got resolved. After about 10 phone calls, 4 faxes, and an email.... man. what a pain! LOL. I just want internet at home!!!
    Last edited by nessa23; Wed, Oct 31st, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Well then, the landlord should be paying it!
    nessa23 likes this.
    Always looking for HV Pampers or Huggies coupons!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you are still waiting( its been two weeks now) on my e-bay order (alimentator cord supply for my pc)...I receive the e-mail last week it has been shipped...But I start to panic I get arnaqued and I will never receive it....And I need this order...
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you reserve a product with a raincheck...never get called back...or worse they give you just 3 days to go for the product...Otherwhise you will repaid full price..I was not aware of this rule...
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you have no time to redo your trade list coupon or to do some trade and you are not aware off all the news coupons .Thats suck lol.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Oct 31st, 2012 at 05:57 PM.
    smileyKT likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

people who park thier cars in such a way that they either block the lane or block in other cars simply so thier little angels don't have to walk an extra 2 steps from the next free space.

Double points if the parents get out and leave the car with it's hazzard light going..

Triple points if they are chaperoning teens or pre-teens

Quadruple points if swear at you for not being able to get past and are blocking them or if you go into the shop to ask them to move so you can leave...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm getting tired of being dragged into an inter-net friends constant Drah-lamha...

She's in Australia so I'm on the net when all her RL friends and family are asleep..which means I'm just a sponge to soak up her cr@p and then get berated because I can't help her in person...
    Koolaid and thriftygranny like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Is that possible to have dental assurance even if you are not working ? This question make me upset ...because I cannot affort to paid 1000$ in dentist as a student...and it will cost me that...I have insomnia because of that...I try to search some solutions but I find nothing!!!

Why those dentist are so costly..we dont paid doctor we are covered(well some part and some drug part...why not dentist..) it is a refund in your paper...but it as to be an high $$$...it does not make sense to me
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Nov 1st, 2012 at 05:48 AM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

when you "accidently" fall asleep with your child for a few (or 90) minutes and then you can't fall back asleep when you crawl into your own bed...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When after waiting for at least 2WEEKS after your e-bay order you get a silly respond...

Thanks for writing to us about this order.

The reason of this BU tracking# can not be tracked is that PostClub is updating their shipping label forms.
    So the numbers we get from them can not be tracked in the next period of time,it's just used for recognizing packages.
    You can try this tracking#_____________ at this website below.
    http://www.postclubusa.com/tracking.php
    You will see the shipping information.The ETA is 3-5 weeks.You would receive it in a proper time.
    Hope to receive your understanding.

Are you kidding? I am pissed and mad.

e-bay...........never again
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Nov 2nd, 2012 at 04:34 AM.
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When ex friend dont respect their engagment and own you money and he dont want to regive it to you..and you need that to go to the dentist....I will have to do a procedure in court... I hate lawyer who dont care...dont respect anything...if you have or not the money its not my problem jerk it is mine...
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Nov 2nd, 2012 at 04:39 AM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Is that possible to have dental assurance even if you are not working ? This question make me upset ...because I cannot affort to paid 1000$ in dentist as a student...
    cath007, you may have some dental insurance coverage where you go to school. Check with the student services department or student health department. It may not cover all your dental work, but it may reduce your cost. Good luck.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, Nov 2nd, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
    Granger and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when you fill up at one price (119.7), drive to another town and find the stations there selling gas for another price (113.5)..fuuuuuuuuuu.....ck
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

....the clock change now allows your son to get up at 5 am instead of 6....yawn...
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    when you fill up at one price (119.7), drive to another town and find the stations there selling gas for another price (113.5)..fuuuuuuuuuu.....ck
    If it helps, you can check gasbuddy.com before filling next time.

Page 47 of 197 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread Information