User Tag List

Page 46 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    81 (100%)

When you type out new coupons on your trade list but your stupid iPad won't let you save them to your list. Grrrrrrrr
    Koolaid and cath007 like this.
    If you look to others for fulfillment,
    you will never truly be fulfilled.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

A huge *Shout out* to the woman in Walmart today who was too busy talking on her cell phone to say 'excuse me' to get me to move. I didn't see you, lady, but 'gently' bumping a 30 week prego (or anyone)with your shopping cart to get me to move, is RUDE!!! I'm sorry I was busy with my daughter and didn't see you, but really, could you not have put the cell phone down for a second and ask me to move?

Oh yeah, and when I saw you in the parking lot, and our eyes met...yeah...you knew you had been rude to me...shame on you!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmama View Post
    A huge *Shout out* to the woman in Walmart today who was too busy talking on her cell phone to say 'excuse me' to get me to move. I didn't see you, lady, but 'gently' bumping a 30 week prego (or anyone)with your shopping cart to get me to move, is RUDE!!! I'm sorry I was busy with my daughter and didn't see you, but really, could you not have put the cell phone down for a second and ask me to move?

Oh yeah, and when I saw you in the parking lot, and our eyes met...yeah...you knew you had been rude to me...shame on you!
    tee hee, you should have "bumped" her in the nose and blamed it on the hormones!! thats really rude!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you have to go out and buy 2 new water bottles for DD and DS for school because apparently they both leak. DD's does leak as she chews on the straw, but DS apparently only leaks when he opens it up (it's a Thermos brand water bottle) and a little water drips down so he was told not to bring it anymore (altho he only tells me today, so he will be bringing it anyway)! Well I have no idea what kind of water bottle I can buy that he can open and close easy enough (he is 6) and that will not leak!
    Koolaid likes this.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aurora04 View Post
    When you have to go out and buy 2 new water bottles for DD and DS for school because apparently they both leak. DD's does leak as she chews on the straw, but DS apparently only leaks when he opens it up (it's a Thermos brand water bottle) and a little water drips down so he was told not to bring it anymore (altho he only tells me today, so he will be bringing it anyway)! Well I have no idea what kind of water bottle I can buy that he can open and close easy enough (he is 6) and that will not leak!
    We use Contigo travel mugs or water bottles for my step-daughter. They sell them at costco (bigger version), a while back they even had a kids version in a 4 pack. Her mom actually called me up to ask where we got them because they were the only thing she had ever seen that wouldn't leak and she wanted them for her other girls. I also babysit and my 3 and 4 yr olds can use them so they might be an option. Bonus points for them because they can't be chewed here is a link so you can see what I'm talking about. http://www.gocontigo.com/autoseal-ki...kker-cups.html

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Maribel! I don't have a Costco in my area, but my sister does. I'll get her to check it out for me (and if not, I'll see how much shipping is from the link).
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My Son is 5, and he has one of the Thermos 'Cars' stainless steel ones. It has a plastic lid, with a button, that pops open the lid, and lets the rubber straw pop up. They're a bit pricey (around $15 reg.) but I found this one on sale and he's been using it for 2 years with no leaks!
    aurora04 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

...you can't sleep because of the noisy wind outside. Go away hurricane sandy!
    Koolaid likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmama View Post
    My Son is 5, and he has one of the Thermos 'Cars' stainless steel ones. It has a plastic lid, with a button, that pops open the lid, and lets the rubber straw pop up. They're a bit pricey (around $15 reg.) but I found this one on sale and he's been using it for 2 years with no leaks!
    Those are the ones we are using (well my daughters is Tinkerbell, and my son's is just blue), and I have had horrible luck with them. Thermos has replaced lids, and water bottles for me for various reasons (bottoms coming off, leaking when everything is fine). My DD's leaking is her fault (biting the straw), and I have no idea why my DS's is leaking. I know if I turn the lid too much (it seems loose otherwise), the straw part moves and the water will pour out. I hate to say it, but because of all the problems I have been having with Thermos, I am done with their water bottles. DD is in grade 3 and I have had to get her 2 Thermos water bottles a year (either buying them, or having them replaced by Thermos), and my DS is in grade 1 and he went through 2 Thermos water bottles in Primary (I have only contacted them about defects, not normal wear and tear by kids). I just can't keep spending that kind of money on waterbottles for them not to last. Thank you for the suggestion though! I appreciate the opinions on different water bottles!

My sister is going to check Costco out the next time she goes, but I probably won't get the cups until Christmas as that will be the next time she is home (unless I find someone that is coming down this way beforehand). The website is cheap (11.99 for 2), but it's almost 26.00 for shipping.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Those are the ones we are using (well my daughters is Tinkerbell, and my son's is just blue), and I have had horrible luck with them. Thermos has replaced lids, and water bottles for me for various reasons (bottoms coming off, leaking when everything is fine). My DD's leaking is her fault (biting the straw), and I have no idea why my DS's is leaking. I know if I turn the lid too much (it seems loose otherwise), the straw part moves and the water will pour out. I hate to say it, but because of all the problems I have been having with Thermos, I am done with their water bottles. DD is in grade 3 and I have had to get her 2 Thermos water bottles a year (either buying them, or having them replaced by Thermos), and my DS is in grade 1 and he went through 2 Thermos water bottles in Primary (I have only contacted them about defects, not normal wear and tear by kids). I just can't keep spending that kind of money on waterbottles for them not to last. Thank you for the suggestion though! I appreciate the opinions on different water bottles!

My sister is going to check Costco out the next time she goes, but I probably won't get the cups until Christmas as that will be the next time she is home (unless I find someone that is coming down this way beforehand). The website is cheap (11.99 for 2), but it's almost 26.00 for shipping.
    Oh NO! I have them for both my kids, and love them...I guess each one is different! We did try several other before getting this one that leaked. Those things are too pricey to buy several just to 'try out'.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

... you finally get around to changing the hydro/internet etc to your new place... only to find out the last tenants racked up ALL their bills, and skipped town! Didn't even cancel their service, so who knows how long it was sitting there racking up..

AND I now need to send a tenancy agreement to these companies, and I freakin' forgot it at home!!! Damn you mornings!!!!
    Koolaid likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

when your fiancé calls you when you're at work, frantic about his friend's dog. His "friend" (and I use that term loosely - more accurately, a fair-weather friend who only talks to you when you when he wants something) called in a panic because his adult dog bit his new puppy. Here's the thing - we hung out with him on Saturday and he didn't mention a new puppy, so we're obviously not important enough to be informed about new additions to families, but we are when he needs a ride to the vet because it's "life or death". Anyway, I have the car at work and I can't go home yet. And before you think I am heartless, I am most definitely not (I am also a huge animal lover) - this isn't life or death, otherwise he would have done to the very good vet clinic 5 minutes from his house, but he needs a ride to a vet clinic 25 minutes away.

So, I guess after that whole thing, what grinds my gears are people who use other people and chatastrophize everything...
    Koolaid and nessa23 like this.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Poor you nessa23. Can you not call your real estate lawyer and ask him or her to deal with the issue? and are they not to make sure these things are paid up?

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When your having a great day and than your once a month friend decides to come early! Now you feel bloated and not so happy as you did before!
    Koolaid and nessa23 like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...you spend time doing a survey on swagbucks and don't get credited for it. Then after inquiring why you didn't get credited they tell you to do it again and take a screen shot.....how the heck am I suppose to take a screen shot on my old laptop?
    nessa23 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Page 46 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread Information