User Tag List

Page 70 of 197 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when the guy in the grocery store is studying all the deli hummus, and you can't just get one because he is blocking the way
    ... when the guy finally moves, only to try and pick me up in the hummus aisle

Quote hummus guy: "You look like the kind of girl who would buy the spicy hummus. You look spicy to me. Maybe you would like to go with me to Greece this summer"

I did not know that Loblaws was where people get picked up these days
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Jan 19th, 2013 at 04:52 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

This one made me frustrated: When you read on another site someone work in Grocery as a cashier and said she had saw at his till a chinese woman with a good amoount of Lactancia FPC Pur Filtre(probably she win the contest) that is fine to me... but the women suppose that the chinese woman buy and resell in her store....If is that true that is steal...And us who participate in contest and would enjoyed in the good wayy ;it is not fair. Like the people selling those Timothys cup,or Nestea or Cadbury chocolate bars on kijiji when yooou know they got it free....I hate to see that...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    This one made me frustrated: When you read on another site someone work in Grocery as a cashier and said she had saw at his till a chinese woman with a good amoount of Lactancia FPC Pur Filtre(probably she win the contest) that is fine to me... but the women suppose that the chinese woman buy and resell in her store....If is that true that is steal...And us who participate in contest and would enjoyed in the good wayy ;it is not fair. Like the people selling those Timothys cup,or Nestea or Cadbury chocolate bars on kijiji when yooou know they got it free....I hate to see that...
    to be honest, i wouldnt be surprised.
    when the nestea fiasco happened, a member here posted about how she went to one of those chinese grocery stores and saw hundreds of nestea cases taped up where the fpcs were printed on the box.
    so obviously they went and bought one case, opened it up in their car and took out the fpc for nestea went back in the store and repeat. over and over again.

Altho I don't think race really has much to do with people scamming others, because i've seen and heard of many people of all races doing that sooo...

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    Altho I don't think race really has much to do with people scamming others, because i've seen and heard of many people of all races doing that sooo...
    Yes. I don't think it is one race over another.
    I understand why some stores put limits on their sales because some customers take more than the average family's needs.
    Maybe we can also blame TLC for that show that encourages this behaviour - Extreme Couponing.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I remember this post you talk about cmcarthur.Please take note that I did not do any discrimination of races;I just said the fact I read
    thriftygranny likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when a new member joins this forum, only to get you to vote for them so they can profit from this forum.
    It would be so nice when new members join this forum, post first in the Welcome thread, join "Adopt a Newbie", and maybe brag a bit.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    ... when a new member joins this forum, only to get you to vote for them so they can profit from this forum.

for me this goes for all forums.. when they join just to try and do it for a profit (aka making money, advertising) where it's all about making the profit off others.. not about sharing the info, helping each other out..
    Koolaid and Shwa Girl like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you read in a newspaper a story about pet cruelty.. what kind of people beat and kill an pet voluntary...No that is not a human...A normal human dont do that....it make me crazy...Those pet have no defence if you dont want them anymore place that take it and would take care of them exist...
    Koolaid and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When you read in a newspaper a story about pet cruelty.. what kind of people beat and kill an pet voluntary...No that is not a human...A normal human dont do that....it make me crazy...Those pet have no defence if you dont want them anymore place that take it and would take care of them exist...
    People who are cruel to animals, may be on their way to being cruel to humans -- even small children. This is very sad.
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So much taxes for cat litter;toilet paper and tissue paper...
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You are in the 2 floor to high up the grocerie and we talking about lots of...Eldery grumpy women decide to go off her appt as this moment.... and you let her pass in the stair because yoou are polite....After well the doors of the vehicule was open andbefore going on her own by feet..she just check the interior vehicule at least 2 min...to see what was in...wtf..or impolite is that...yes I do grocery...do you want to know something else?????????????6

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...your neighbor constantly leaves their child's poopy diapers on their front porch. Please to lord let the snunks/racoons stay on their side!!
    cath007, Shwa Girl and Granger like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ...your neighbor constantly leaves their child's poopy diapers on their front porch. Please to lord let the snunks/racoons stay on their side!!
    Is there something wrong with the neighbour?
    I think the Durham Region Inspectors or Waste Management Department needs to know about this.
    Environmental Help Line at 905-723-3818 or 1-888-777-9613 ext. 2188
    They will keep your info anonymous.
    Good luck.
    cath007 and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you learn by another person your ex friend is a jerk; and a manipulative person He own me money and he did that to others persons...How I can be so stupid...and believe everyone need chance in life...I dont trust humans anymore...
    nessa23 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

when the 3 other women working in your office seem incapable of doing the dishes..... which we all use for lunch every day. If you dirty dishes take your turn at washing them too!!

I'm so freaking tired of cleaning up after full-grown adults. Why am I the only one who cleans up after the whole office??
    Oh, and if my boss does them, I end up having to re-do them, because apparently no one taught her how to properly wash things. (Sorry, I refuse to eat off a half-assed 'clean' plate that still has leftovers from the last person who used it...)

I didn't think a simple task, such as washing dishes, could be SO difficult!
    cath007 likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Page 70 of 197 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread Information