User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 2nd day at walmart-awesome deals this time around

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

okay so i had a hair appt at 1.30 so i thought on the way there i would stop in walmart again-yeasterday a woman in line behind my mom had the bounty ,charmin and puffs with the 6.00 cpn so thats why i went back today
    (1) bountybasic papertowels 5.00.charmin basic 12 double rolls 5.00 adn puffs 3 pkg 3.98= 13.98-6.00 cpn when you buy all 3= 7.98 or 2.66 each item -whoooooooo hooooo
    then i got another bounty basic papertowels 5.00 and charmin basic 12 rolls 5.00-buy 2 save 3.00=7.00 or 3.50 each-another whooooo hoooo
    (1) another mini wheats centres 2,97-1.50=1.50 -it came inthe mail yesterday -the cpn
    (2)revlon nail files 1.77-2.00= +46 overage
    (3) zantac 3's 2.22-3.00= +2.34 overage -i could have clkeared the shelf too -but no left 4 more for other people -its not nice to clear the shelf i thought -cause they never have this in and i traded for about 12 of these cpns-man wouldnt that be nice if everybody didnt always clear the shelves
    no nexuss
    (2) mini crest pro health mouthwash 1.00-1.00 cpn=free for when i travel in the summer

oh by the way cashier went to round down the revlon cpn to 1.77 and i stood my ground and said its your policy to give oeverage to the basket of stuff i am buying -well i never heard of that one she said -well i need to see a supervisor then -then she yelled to the cashier up in front who tolds her yes its true -you can do it -she then told me well i never knew-nobody told me -so i said i am only going by your policy -but then i noticed i was a bit late for my appt -so i hurried out- gotta love those deals-so get to walmart this week if you have those cpns

i saved 15.00 plus i got 2.80 overage
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by coupon girl; Wed, May 30th, 2012 at 05:00 PM.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I wish I read this post before I went to WM yesterday. Thanks for the heads up on the deals though, I'll see if I can sneak over there tonight!

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Awesome scores!!! I never thought to use the revlon coupons at walmart....I was waiting for SDM to put them on sale again.....what to do what to do!!

And I hear you on the Nexxus....I traded half my binder away and still have found none....that's why I ordered them at SDM. I think I got more back in points so it all works out.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

ps your hair looks great!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Last year I threw away over 30 nexxus cpns through trade, bc I waited until the last minute to do them and the shelves were cleared...

How do you get the deals@SDM?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    Awesome scores!!! I never thought to use the revlon coupons at walmart....I was waiting for SDM to put them on sale again.....what to do what to do!!

And I hear you on the Nexxus....I traded half my binder away and still have found none....that's why I ordered them at SDM. I think I got more back in points so it all works out.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

which revlon cpn did you use?

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice View Post
    Last year I threw away over 30 nexxus cpns through trade, bc I waited until the last minute to do them and the shelves were cleared...

How do you get the deals@SDM?

Shoppers sells the small bottle for $2.99...good for 20x the points days.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice View Post
    which revlon cpn did you use?

She used the $2 off any Revlon tools....exps end of June I think

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

wow that is fantastic.....you did well....WTG

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

thanks for all the nice comments everybody-so that tells me walmart must get a truck in wed/ thursdays-cause i was in wednesday afternoon -then back in thursday afternoonn and they had the revlon nail files and the zantac too

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

If WM is at all similar to Zellers (I worked at Zellers for 4 years) than trucks are totally random, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    thanks for all the nice comments everybody-so that tells me walmart must get a truck in wed/ thursdays-cause i was in wednesday afternoon -then back in thursday afternoonn and they had the revlon nail files and the zantac too

mimi8801
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My mom works night shifts at walmart and they get their biggest truck on wednesday nights!

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are the Nail Files on for this week only? Will be a good item for overage next week if it's still on Nice Brag
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

awesome brag!
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

that is the regular price for nail files

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great deals. Glad you stood your ground on the overage. Now she will know for the next person who happens to get the overage.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information