User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Great deal at Walmart this week on Razors!!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wamme View Post
    i bought mine today and used the coupons that expire today. Ill go back tomorrow or on the weekend and they will refund the razors and resell them to me for the sale price. its a little more out of pocket but only for a day and the coupons dont go to waste lol!!
    I did this too.

Did anyone else get charge a $1 enviro fee? I'm guessing since it takes batteries???

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Will have to check this out.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Make sure you keep an eye on the register!! My local WalMart as of Friday morning hadn't changed the price yet, so hubby scored an extra one for free!! Yeah for SCOP!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

YES INDEED CHECK THE TILL !! SCOP for myself this morning! going back later tonight to see if I can score another one

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acg13 View Post
    I did this too.

Did anyone else get charge a $1 enviro fee? I'm guessing since it takes batteries???
    acg13 no i did not get charged an enviro fee maybe its your location I live in Ontario and there was no such fee added to my bill

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In my WalMart flyer in British Columbia, the Venus Embrace razor (razor + 2 cartridges in package) is on sale for $8. Using your $3.00 coupon from P&G, it is $5 plus taxes. Great deal!

Also 3 pack disposable Venus Razors are on sale for $6. Using the $2.00 coupon from P&G, it is only $4 plus taxes. Another great deal.
    vjjam likes this.
    I recently wrote an article for my blog myfriendtellsme on ways to save on diapers for baby.

For this and other articles on budgeting, saving and maximizing reward points, please visit. My hope is to help others learn tricks of the trade that have really helped me

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

i didnt get charged enviro either.... i did get an absolutely AMAZING deal though

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/298592-...almart-canada/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    136 (100%)

heads up its the wrong product posted:
    correction notice:Health & Beauty
    Page 5 ---
    Gillette ProGlide Styler (#30301397) at Rollback $8. The description and photo are incorrect. The correct description is as follows: Gillette ProGlide Razor (#30301397) at Rollback $8. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. The correct photo is as follows:

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by piercedcanuck View Post
    Page 5 ---
    Gillette ProGlide Styler (#30301397) at Rollback $8. The description and photo are incorrect. The correct description is as follows: Gillette ProGlide Razor (#30301397) at Rollback $8. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. The correct photo is as follows:
    I got this today too. Guess it was too good to be true, or Wal-Mart got wise to use!
    I earned over $150 in free gift cards last year. Click HERE if you want to earn your free gift cards too! All the cool couponers are doing it

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Page 5 ---
    i went this afternoon to score the styler it rang $14.96 so I went to customer service to correct it and get a SCOP but she told me I'll get back $7.xx then she went on the phone, talked to her colleague and left to check the shelf then she told me the picture look like the product but they are not the same usp
    so she can't give to me for this price $8 and they dont't have this product . ended up by returning the styler (big Fail)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Im sorry to hear your walmart experiance, I wish everyone could of scored this awesome deal !

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freddybeach View Post
    I got this today too. Guess it was too good to be true, or Wal-Mart got wise to use!
    what did walmart get wise to?
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Page 5 ---
    I went at 7 am, Friday and got 1 proglide styler free with scop and 1 for $3 with the coupon. By this afternoon they put up their correction notice after they realized their error.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I went in this morning, got 11 of them, scanned in at $14.96 so one was free, got the other 10 for $3 each. As they were ringing me through they had to get the store manager who said it was a flyer error, but since the correction had not been posted I got them all for the flyer price, minus the one free. Everyone in my family is getting one for xmas!!
    walkonby and darlataz like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Jenny, you're lucky!
    I had no luck. lol Nothing was posted, but when I went to CS they told me to ask the health and beauty person. Who then showed me the memo.
    I ended up refunding two. Ooooh well!
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information