User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Went stacking today, and the 4 P&G item limit is now in effect. I'm a little confused by if it is 4 of one item, or 4 total, but local stackers may want to check in at customer service before loading up a buggy. It does not sound like multiple trips in a single day will be allowed. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    I have saved over $1320 with coupons since Dec 30/10! (+ at least another 700 in sales!)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I encountered the same situation. The way I understood it is that you can only use 4 of the same coupons in one day. For example, you can only present 4 $2 Venus Embrace coupons from the P&G insert in your shopping trip. You can still stack as many different coupons as you like.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rena321 View Post
    I encountered the same situation. The way I understood it is that you can only use 4 of the same coupons in one day. For example, you can only present 4 $2 Venus Embrace coupons from the P&G insert in your shopping trip. You can still stack as many different coupons as you like.

Well, that's ok with me if you can only use 4 of the same coupon. It'll leave stuff on the shelves for other people I've gone in 3 times to get the Colgate toothpaste....and there hasn't been any

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh darn, I was afraid that would happen, just as I discovered stacking and was trying to get a stack going for pampers .

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fame4ever View Post
    Oh darn, I was afraid that would happen, just as I discovered stacking and was trying to get a stack going for pampers .
    If you have a stack(or a couple of stacks) you will be ok.The problem arises if youwant to go pick up 6 packs at the same time -- you will have to split itover a few days.

I guess this is also an opportunity to work together - if you have stacks for 12 packs, just have 2 of us that don't need diapers anymore meet you for a stacking day, and ring them through for you!
    I have saved over $1320 with coupons since Dec 30/10! (+ at least another 700 in sales!)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starkith View Post
    Well, that's ok with me if you can only use 4 of the same coupon. It'll leave stuff on the shelves for other people I've gone in 3 times to get the Colgate toothpaste....and there hasn't been any

thats too bad last time i was there i noticed they had a new box of it --hopefully there will be some next time you go in

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm just trying to get a stack going 1 bag or box of pampers

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fame4ever View Post
    I'm just trying to get a stack going 1 bag or box of pampers
    I'll check to see if I have any diaper coupons...I don't need them so that'll give you more to work with

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So has anyone gone stacking yet? Is it 4 "like" coupons? Can we use 4 coupons that are the same and another 4 with different upc's?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That is what I was told, but I haven't tried it yet. I think we'll all have different success depending on who is working CS

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

i also have extras of the brandsaver insert ones- 6wub pampers and wipes, 2 pampers, and 1 wipes if it helps

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

sounds kinda like what is going on in the hat we have a 4 per item limit it sounds horrible but really it isnt speeds up checkout and also leaves supply for other people.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wouldn't mind the 4 per item limit. I just hope its not a limit of 4 coupons, regardless of different upc's or expiry dates.

Thanks for the offer of pamper coupons. Right now I have enough of the brandsaver inserts, its finding other ones that can be a challenge, but I just got my pampers join the club booklet in the mail today and it had some pamper coupons!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

so I went today, and it wasn't that bad. I was told it was a limit of 4 product, and had no issues with my coupons.

I have no problem with a limit of 4 of the same product.

Daughter got some diapers and mom a razor lol

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I went today too, and got told the same thing. I finally got 1 tube (the last one...lol) of the toothpaste

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information