User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Points missing - check your accounts.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They should have let people know, and the cashiers should know as well and I agree the system should be stopping it from happening. I still have my points but I used some bp coupons this 18000 one so I am sure they will be adjusting mine shortly. I posted on there facebook page and I suggest you guys do the same.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

So some of these were not printed BP but in store ones? They do not have a list of stipulations!

If you offer an incentive for me to buy x product, that is completely different than you offering me an incentive to spend a certain amount in your store.

Thanks for reminding me why I have drastically reduced my spending in SDM
    anisa, AmberLab, hcao and 2 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krazytwacy View Post
    They should have let people know, and the cashiers should know as well and I agree the system should be stopping it from happening. I still have my points but I used some bp coupons this 18000 one so I am sure they will be adjusting mine shortly. I posted on there facebook page and I suggest you guys do the same.
    I offered same info. They should let us know first and not clawback the points.
    I made sure that the bp coupons I used did not say "cannot be combined"
    Now they're saying it is the 20 x event and likely the 18500 wus $75 because
    it does say for that one. maximum pts 18500.

I think they clawed back mine for purchasing smashbox 8000 pts wus $44 which is very
    upsetting because it is so expensive. I told them I would not have purchased
    the product. I'll be looking into their return policy asap.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I agree.....giving you points and then taking them back is not good business practice. They should not be deducting points, they should get their system fixed, advise their loyal customers they are changing their policy and then carry on. I am going to respond to the email they sent to me and if others are not happy, I'd suggest you do the same.
    I don't think (crossing fingers) that they can change the system to stop us from getting 20x points after coupons as coupons are a form of payment.
    Oh god, I hope not! That would really put a damper on the 18,500 events!! THe 20x would still be ok, because you could spend whatever amount you want and still get the points I guess!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I read almost all of the posts, feel so bad for you members that were blindsided yet again by SDM, but why am I not surprised? SDM left a very very bad taste in my mouth in December of 2011 ( and not from any mouthwash on sale). Since then as many of you may know I just stopped giving them my business. A few purchases for cheap bread, or eggs. One GC purchase...so I checked and nothing is gone from my Optimum account because I had almost nothing there. Going forward I am hoping many of you re-think your loyalty to them. I just don't see them as a retailer worth shopping at anymore.
    Best of luck to you all in future events.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

So i got -360 points taken out of my accounts which on the last 20x points I got optic white with 10x the points (360) ! I have asked of an explanation and since I already know what they are going to say I will be brringin back those products to the store and I will make sure they don't take more points this is pissing me off since the sotre had that deal advertised with a sticker on it !!! so if they are not going to give the points THE STORE SHOULD NOT HAVE THOSE STICKERS OUT ON A PROMOTION EVEN ! ...
    Happy Shopping !!

You found a coupon where?
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I had 400 removed and I know why. I bought the Doritoes 2/$2.49 ad receive 400bp. Guess those BP got removed. I am lucky to still have enough for redemption.

I wanted to add though that because I had spent $100 instead of the $75, I think I should still get my BP. I guess in the future I will be doing separate transactions.
    Last edited by camera_mom; Fri, Jun 8th, 2012 at 08:50 AM.
    renegado likes this.
    Christa

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    So some of these were not printed BP but in store ones? They do not have a list of stipulations!

If you offer an incentive for me to buy x product, that is completely different than you offering me an incentive to spend a certain amount in your store.

Thanks for reminding me why I have drastically reduced my spending in SDM
    pix, that is exactly how i was thinking... they offer a bonus for buying a certain product. but we are committing ourselves to spending $50++ in their store in one shopping trip. 2 different things.

way to penalize their customers.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

I guess it was only a matter of time before they made the change. I'm just happy they started form the May promo and didn't go back any further... I'd be out a LOT of points!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They haven't changed their systems yet. I went yesterday and did the 18500 points with buying Physician's Formula and Multibionta. My receipt had the 18500 on it plus the bonus for the products. I'll be expecting it to be taken off again. I agree with pp that they shouldn't have the signs up in the store for bonus points if they aren't going to give them. A lot of their stuff isn't worth buying for the price without the bonuses.

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

ok, i haven't buy much and i do not participate on BP events (at least this year) ...so you are all saying that when is 20xBP you shouldn't be purchasing anything that has extra BP on (like right now the colgate optic has i think 10x or 1000)... If this is the case SDM is gonna suffer the consequences because i think 90% of us here (which is a lot) go to SDM because of the BP.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I shopped late morning on the last 20x the points event. I bought four items that had bonus points attached but only received the 20x the points and no bonus points. The cashiers and manager had no idea why, so it seems like everyone was poorly informed about this change.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    ...so you are all saying that when is 20xBP you shouldn't be purchasing anything that has extra BP on (like right now the colgate optic has i think 10x or 1000)....
    Well, not that we shouldn't purchase it, just not expect extra BP on 20x or bonus days anymore.

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

I dont understand where everybody checking this out?on the points balance page?I never see any summery of my recent transactions or any dates.is there any link?my problem is that I dont remember what was my points balance on all 3 cards in my family.so now when I check them online how would I know if any points have taken out?

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Why is it that all good things have to come to an end!!!
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information