User Tag List

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Coupon Finds in Red Deer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I have 4 cases downstairs already.LOL. And I can tell you now I paid more than $4.97 a case That's an awesome deal!
    I know!!! I bought some end of Nov (I think) and it was a B1G1 at Safeway, and I thought $6.50 was a pretty decent price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Zellers in the grocery section in front of the bottled water buy 2 get 1 free Aquafina Plus Vitamins water 591 mL expiry date December 31,2011

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore downtown I found coupons in a strange place mail-in $2.00 Taster's Choice 150g instant coffee and $1.00 Taster's Choice single serve carton coupon under the clear plastic beside the instore coupon board.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Feb 7th, 2011 at 11:29 PM.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Zellers in the grocery section in front of the bottled water buy 2 get 1 free Aquafina Plus Vitamins water 591 mL expiry date December 31,2011
    Thanks i will have to go get some. The aquafina vitamin water is on sale at SDM for 0.99 this week.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

walmart south has $3 off any 2 aveeno products. in health and beauty section. there were only a few left. on the tums display in the center 4 sided display isle in front of pharmacy they have $2 off 2 bottles of tums and they don't expire until DEC 2012! wow long time! love it when they do that. there was a pad and a half left of those.

if anyone comes across the premium crackers and kraft ones can they let me know? Ive been looking but have not found
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Sobeys - Eastview
    WUB2 Campbell's ready to use broths save $1 - exp june 31/11
    $2.50 off Natural Defense Premium Dog Snacks - Exp July 31/11
    $3 Pedigree Dry Dog Food - exp July 31/11
    0.50 off any 1.89L V8 Vegetable Cocktail - exp April 30/11

IDA off 43
    $1 off any live clean product - exp none shown

Looked - Sorry no crackers coupons Melaine

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Mel I keep looking for you too but haven't seen the cracker ones either. I had some from trains last year but they expired end of Nov. or something like that. I think SmackUTwice posted they were at Sobey's South that time. By the time I went they were all gone. So the ones I got in the train were handy. But I think that was the only store that had them last time. I'll keep on the look out for you but I would keep checking the South Sobey's. (that was really long. LOL)
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Sorry, no crackers

But WM North now has the $3 aveeno WUB2 - 3 tear pads there, in the center aisle across from the pharmacy
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found $0.75 Sun-maid raisin bread coupon at Save On Foods 67 St and Sobeys Village Mall.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Thanks for looking e everyone. Hopefully I will come across them soon. If not I will be buying them next time they go on sale!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

An interesting find. At the south Sobey's on a box of cheerios. The one with the free t-shirt on the front their was a peelie that said save .75 wub General mills cereal and it listed it for the smaller sized cereals as well. So I took it off that box and bought the cheerios (smaller box) with the movie offer on it instead. Didn't look to see if any other boxes had that peelie on them but I had never seen it before. Expiry I think was June of 2011.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

OH and at that same Sobey's, their is a $2 peelie on the cascades paper towel $6.49 on sale - $2 peelie. Could get it for $4.49. I didn't peel it off so not sure on the expiry date but I hadn't seen it before either.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    An interesting find. At the south Sobey's on a box of cheerios. The one with the free t-shirt on the front their was a peelie that said save .75 wub General mills cereal and it listed it for the smaller sized cereals as well. So I took it off that box and bought the cheerios (smaller box) with the movie offer on it instead. Didn't look to see if any other boxes had that peelie on them but I had never seen it before. Expiry I think was June of 2011.

They have been on the shirt boxes for a while... to get rid of them... $0.75 isn't much inncentive LOL! Oh well, glad you liked it and used it on movie cereal

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I think it's been posted already... but WM north had $3 WUB2 Aveeno... infront of pharmacy area on those smaller quad middle aisle things...

Further down to the back of the store, on those quad small aisle things... Tums.. $2 WUB2!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    I think it's been posted already... but WM north had $3 WUB2 Aveeno... infront of pharmacy area on those smaller quad middle aisle things...

Further down to the back of the store, on those quad small aisle things... Tums.. $2 WUB2!
    Same at WM South today too. Not many left though.

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information