User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Downy Unstoppables

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I really liked this product as well, maybe just me but did not find it to strong at all. But like others have said the scent does not last that long.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i think im gonna give this product a try. my dh is a welder and lemme tell you...on a hot july day after hes done work...PEEE-EW. i like the idea of using it on curtains, maybe some blankets for the back of my couch..kids clothes, not so much.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I use this only on the towels that my husband uses. He's been complaining for years that our towels never smell like "laundry", and I've tried every time of the detergent and fabric softener around. It's worth the price to hear him stop complaining. However for myself and my kids... we still use unscented laundry soap!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I liked this product. Mind you I didn't use even close to what they suggested on the Package! I put maybe 5-10 of the little things in my washer, depending on the size of the load.
    matrix82 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Used it yesturday, just used a small amount of the product and it worked great, just added a little scent, not overpowering. I used about 1/3 to 1/2 of the recommended amount.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I got the sample, and I used the whole packet. Yes, VERY strong. But I did like the smell.. It faded after a day, and now everything smells so good. I did a large load, though (ours AND the kids, plus sheets), so might've helped a bit.. Love hugging DD right now, she smells so good, lol. But I wouldn't use so much next time..

I did buy the Purex Crystals (on sale, with coupon) and I use a tiny amount of those, smells great, too.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If I was doing my big blankets with these, how many little 'sprinkles' would you recommend per blanket?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Well! I'm glad some people know how to spell, unlike the P&G Downy people... IT's UNSTOPPABLES, yes, not unstopables like it says on the package! two pees, P&G people, two pees!

I got my sample as well, and 1st thing I noticed is that they can't spell properly. I will not be buying this product because:
    - it's not spelled properly
    - it's completely useless.
    matrix82 likes this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

These stink beads made my whole mail smell when they came in my brandsampler. When I opened the box I started coughing and got instant headache from the wave of stench. I had to actually put them outside along with anything cardboard since they absorbed the smell too. I've never had a fragrance reaction as bad as with these. I only use fragrance-free detergents and avoid air "fresheners" and unnatural cleaning chemicals since they make me feel sick but this one was horrible. Would definitely not recommend
    anisa likes this.
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I used these last night and I only used a bit of it and the smell turned out good. I used it though on a big load of clothes all the clothes now smell nice . I was able to use on sample pack for two loads of clothes. I would not recommended using this though on a small load. Than the smell might be to much.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I LOVE this product, ive been using the sample on top of my normal fabric softener, my clothes smell soo amazing! I will definatly be buying more of this! ( preferably when it goes on sale, since its so darn expensive)
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Loved this product. I don't know if I would use this on my clothes themselves again, but I would definitely use them on my towels and bed sheets.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I really didn't notice it making a difference on my husband's kitchen clothes (he works as a line cook). He however found that it made a big difference, in that it took away some of the kitchen stench that normal washing does not remove. I guess we will keep using it for that. I find his work clothes just have such a stink, we wash them separately anyway.
    gameprogirl likes this.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I really loved the sample I got. Our town water makes our laundry smell...weird...and I don't use fabric softener or sheets, so this really made our clothes and towels smell nice. But I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xXtiggerXx View Post
    These stink beads made my whole mail smell when they came in my brandsampler. When I opened the box I started coughing and got instant headache from the wave of stench. I had to actually put them outside along with anything cardboard since they absorbed the smell too. I've never had a fragrance reaction as bad as with these. I only use fragrance-free detergents and avoid air "fresheners" and unnatural cleaning chemicals since they make me feel sick but this one was horrible. Would definitely not recommend
    I think everyone is sensitive to different smells. The smell of snuggle made me want to wretch for the longest time, I remember driving home with a bunch that I got for free in the back seat and trying not to hurl. I let it 'air' outside and slipped boxes behind the brands of dryer sheet I don't mind the smell of and it's no big deal now.

I loved the smell of these though, no barfy feeling whatsoever. But you sound way more sensitive in general than I am.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information