User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Ok LIFE - Seriously Jokes Over!!!

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

ok so how do you get popcorn into your ear??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awww......sounds like a normal family! Love the crazy times....gives you something to laugh about later! Pictures help, make sure to take them as proof when the try to deny it when they're teenagers.
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Oh my dear Princess...I feel your pain...and thank God it's no longer my turn...have some mommy juice for me....and a 420 air freshener if needed.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Oh kimmi, it's only just begining. When one of my dd's was 6, she shoved a dime in her nose.....don't ask me how or why, but she did. We had to go to emerge and they had to put her out to get it out, it moved up her nasal canal and I was a little worried cause they were actually talking surgery if the proceedure they were going to try didn't work!!! I didn't realize that a person could even get a dime in there but guess you can!

I hope your week gets much better.
    princesskimmi likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Oh thanks guy - It got better just to get worse lol - Swiss Chalet is giving the whole family free dinner tonight for my DS's 5th birthday then I picked up DD14 from school only to find she lied about math tests and failed Math9 and now has to do summer school - MOMMY JUICE TONIGHT!!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

It only gets better as they get older!
    Aimz likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

My granddaghter put peas up her nose at dinner and my dAughter couldn't get them out.Off to Emergency they went, got the peas removed, the nurses thought she was so cute and giggling about the peas up her nose. They gave her a popsicle and off they went home.They were back within an hour though because she found something else to shove in there. On the way back to emergency my daughter asked why she would do it again. And she said..... the nurses think I am funny and they have popsicles!!! What can you do, just remember these are all great stories to tell at their weddings.
    matrix82 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LOL, sounds like my week...
    Saturday I drove all the way to Once Upon a Child in Canton Michigan(45 minutes) , after spending the week getting over 300 items washed, folded and sorted, to be told "Your offer time is 7:45 pm" SIX hours from then! "Sorry, Saturday is our busiest day" And I had called the day before to make sure a) they were accepting summer clothes, b) they were open and c) that I was coming from Canada, would there be any issues crossing the border? WTF Thanks for telling me that YESTERDAY!
    Sunday we went to look for a new car, oh, to bad, all the dealerships were closed on Sunday....sigh...
    Yesterday I dropped an entire dozen eggs on the kitchen floor, SPLAT! Any idea how difficult it is to clean up eggs?? Omg...
    For the bead in the nose....plug the other nostril, cover her mouth with yours and blow, should pop out
    2011 Wins: TLC "Say Yes to the Dress" Season 3 box set, Bissell Pro-Heat 2X Upright with a years worth of formula....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Love that the bead was green... wait, was it green before she put it in her nose?
    Jonesy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information