User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By screamy

Thread: Parking at the Rogers Centre

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to the Rogers Centre this saturday for the Roger Waters concert....anyone know of good parking around it that is fairly close to Rogers and lakeshore blvd for easy access back onto the Gardiner West Bound after the show??
    This thread is currently associated with: Rogers (Plus)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

The short answer is no - all the lots around there hike up their prices for big games and shows. The most frugal option would probably be to park at a GO station and take the train a few stops each way, but I guess that also depends on how many people are going (no sense spending $20 on a round-trip GO fare if parking is only a few dollars more, for the sake of convenience).

If you're willing to take the TTC for about half an hour or so, you could park at Kipling, I believe, and a round-trip should be $6 pp.

Good luck! Parking anywhere within a kilometre of downtown on a Saturday is brutal.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh i know that parking prices will be hiked and i dont have a problem having to walk 10-15 minutes to my vehicle outside the centre....convenience is the issue...Is there parking at the Harbourfront??

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

We always park at the green P on front (the one beside Jack Astors Rest.) $6 and about a 10 min walk to the Rogers centre

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just pay the $20 for the event parking down there. I always found that by the time I walk to save $10, I end up getting stuck in more traffic, which just ruins the night. There is an entrance to the underground parking right across the street and there are elevators from what I remember. Same with the ACC. Fast walk back to the car, fast drive back to the Gardiner, no stress

Thread Information