User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: interesting brag with scop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

went to RCSS today, saw multigrain cheerios family size with wonderbread fpc 560g for $4.98...hmm...that seems really good (not advertised) and other cheerios were $6.77. Ok, I will grab 2 boxes and use my 75cents off coupons too...pay then check receipt, it came up as $6.77...so run to customer service, explain situation, get a price check (which took forever and with 2 little kids was not fun)...anyhow...she says: there are 2 different boxes. The one with the wonderbread fpc-multigrain cheerios 560g is $6.77, the one without the wonderbread fpc- mulitgrain cheerios 560g is $4.98. I say, the sign says multigrain cheerios 560g $4.98, it shouldn't be a different price because of the wonderbread (that seems a little sneaky and frankly not right)...she tells me she will give it to me for $4.98. I of course ask for scop...her answer after a big sigh, "I guess I will give it you". gee, don't do me any favours, that is totally unethical to sell the exact same box of cereal for a higher price because it has something inside! I took my free cereal and the second box for $4.98 and with my 2 coupons my oop was $1.75 per box plus a fpc for wonderbread inside.
    moral of the story...ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check your receipt!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

so funny that the cs said they are different prize because of the fpc on the box haha
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thats awesome!!
    Likenet is a money making site just for Canadians join today!!
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=719320470

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Thats funny at my no frills the other week I noticed the same thing a big pallet with a sign saying Cherrios with FPC Wonderbread and the price was about $2.00 more than the ones without so they were using it as a selling feature to charge more.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

ridiculous!
    you should not be able to charge more for the exact same box just because it has an fpc in it...kelloggs doesn't do that

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Thats funny at my no frills the other week I noticed the same thing a big pallet with a sign saying Cherrios with FPC Wonderbread and the price was about $2.00 more than the ones without so they were using it as a selling feature to charge more.
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

First time I heard something like that...charging more for the same item because it contain an fpc....ridiculous....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I hope the others persons purchase this item dont get steal...because it look like a steal to charge more for the same thing....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I doubt that most people even look at their receipts and just walk out of the store...paying more...so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I hope the others persons purchase this item dont get steal...because it look like a steal to charge more for the same thing....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

WTG!! Good thing you checked the receipt before you got home.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

nice - I picked up the Corn Flakes this morning for $2.97 B1G1 with the $3 Strawberries coupons on them
    cath007 and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I had the same problem with my Resolve purchase at Walmart on Monday. Resolve was on sale for $2.00, then I got really excited when I saw bottles with 36% BONUS size, on the same shelf mixed in with the reg size. So of course I grabbed those instead. Well after I checked my receipt and low and behold, they charged me $3.00 a bottle. When I went to customer service, they refused to honor the deal because it wasn't the size requirement from their flyer. Even after a price check that the bottles were all on the same shelf and mixed together with a price of $2.00, they still wouldn't honor the deal and complained when I asked to return the other 9 bottles so that I could get the ones that were $2. I got them to SCOP the one item, and returned the rest. Then I went and got the other "reg" sized one's.

I always thought that Bonus meant that it was free product not a different size that require's a different price. When a company add's a bonus to their product and provides it to the store's at the same cost, they should not be allowed to charge a higher price for it.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

WTG...they never seems happy when we said SCOP! Do you usually take it to customer service or let them know right away?
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

it depends. in this situation I had already paid so went to customer service. If I notice right away I get them to call a mnger to fix it at the till..

Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    WTG...they never seems happy when we said SCOP! Do you usually take it to customer service or let them know right away?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

btw, went back to RCSS today (peachy we might have been there at the same time), didn`t notice on my bill that they charged me for 2 pillsbury pie crust and I only bought one! sheesh! I also bought myself my underwear and it came up as the wrong price too...did get 1 scop for that. The biggest pain is waiting for a mnger! It takes FOREVER!!!!!!!!! I have a 4 year old and 1 year old, I don`t have that kind of time!
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I think that the manager's make you wait in hope's that you will just leave..... I always go to the customer service desk after, just so I am not holding up the line at the till and I seem to get to talk to a manager quicker that way for some reason.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information