User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: No Frills No Points Plain $4.00 VWT~~Full!!!~~Mail Date July 4th!!!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

it was but he really wan't there to begin with even when I took Kayla home from the hospital he was busy working that day lol I thinkk my kids turned out pretty amaging and I survived ; )lol

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Ding Ding you are the closest so you win!!!! 2 and half years old and 1 month old!!!!
    Wow! I won . So I was right about you! You are one very determined woman, just as I thought . Sounds like you have done an amazing job raising your two children on your own, congratulations! I know it is not an easy thing to do. My mother left when I was 15, leaving my dad to raise myself and my 11 year old brother. It was pretty tough, I had to step up and take on a lot of my mothers duties because dad was so busy trying to support us. In the end though I think it made me a stronger, more independant person. It must have, because I chose to marry a man whom I knew had a job that wouldn't allow him be home much. I have have to do most of the child care and household duties on my own. I love my husband to pieces we've been together 16 years, he's on the road a lot for work but still home most nights. I guess that just works for me because I'm headstrong and independant. Mind you things aren't so easy since I've been injured in a car accident and can't do all that I used to be able to. No one ever "plans" on something like that happening. Thumbs up to you Kim you are an amazing person .
    KK7 likes this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $$avingmom View Post
    Wow! I won . So I was right about you! You are one very determined woman, just as I thought . Sounds like you have done an amazing job raising your two children on your own, congratulations! I know it is not an easy thing to do. My mother left when I was 15, leaving my dad to raise myself and my 11 year old brother. It was pretty tough, I had to step up and take on a lot of my mothers duties because dad was so busy trying to support us. In the end though I think it made me a stronger, more independant person. It must have, because I chose to marry a man whom I knew had a job that wouldn't allow him be home much. I have have to do most of the child care and household duties on my own. I love my husband to pieces we've been together 16 years, he's on the road a lot for work but still home most nights. I guess that just works for me because I'm headstrong and independant. Mind you things aren't so easy since I've been injured in a car accident and can't do all that I used to be able to. No one ever "plans" on something like that happening. Thumbs up to you Kim you are an amazing person .

awww blushing thanks and yes I am very determined lol and stubborn and head strong. My kids come first I gave up dating because apx 13 years ago I tryed and knew it was NOT for me lol. I wanted to raise my own kids and live my own life. I still have a pic in my mind my first winter here I live in a townhouse use to bundle up the kids and put them in the garage at the back to keep warm while I shoveled the driveway lol Andrew use to talk to his sister in the car seat and play with his toys. I never have been lazy and ALWAYS get it done lol. I guess that is why I hate the boohoo storys about not being able to afford things like grocerys ect lol bad me.
    $$avingmom likes this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

not sure what happened to bears but don`t want to hold up the envies so I added Bears in I am super cranky and sore and my hand is throbbing so bears is the one with a solo paperclip and no note PLEASE leave her feedback mailing out tonight
    Most Generous To Me $$avingmom Pin For Brakfeast Item
    Most Generous To Others Sunraven Post It mini Divders
    Random Prize $$4avingmom Priate of the Carribeans Stickers

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Kim i'm so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, i had to have emergency surgery cause of my stomach, nothing was mailed to you. I'm sorry you mailed things on my behalf, please pm a list and i'll send you a envie. And please don't leave me feedback, that's all Kim, she's so nice and generous even when hurt. Take care of your hand, and get some rest. Again i'm sorry.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    Kim i'm so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, i had to have emergency surgery cause of my stomach, nothing was mailed to you. I'm sorry you mailed things on my behalf, please pm a list and i'll send you a envie. And please don't leave me feedback, that's all Kim, she's so nice and generous even when hurt. Take care of your hand, and get some rest. Again i'm sorry.

you are sending me nothing you are bear and I luv you!!!! Feel better soon we miss you
    Bear25 likes this.

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

yes, feel better bear I'll be leaving you feedback you can't help that you had to go have emergency surgery!!!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Got my envie today! Thanks so much for the fabulous coupons, everyone! FB has been left.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Thanks everyone for your kind words, Kim i hope your hand is on the mend.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Thanks for the ride! I think I've left feedback for everyone.

If I missed someone, please feel free to PM me and yell.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your kind words, Kim i hope your hand is on the mend.

getting there bear just gross to look at now that the stiches are gone but I will take a little bump in the hand then what my bear is going through I miss her!!!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Received a very nice envie today packed with great coupons. Thank you everyone .

Awesome conducting as always Kim; thanks for having me aboard .

Off to leave feedback
    KK7 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    333 (100%)

received and feedback has been left. Thanks everyone for the wonderful coupons. And thanks to KK for another great train.

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

Received today, thanks everyone! Feedback left.
    Quickly & Easily Earn FREE $$ or Giftcards with Swagbucks.com

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Received mine last week, sorry for not leaving feedback yet! Been busy, will work on leaving feedback later today. Thanks everyone for the awesome coupons! Thanks to KK7 for yet another great train
    KK7 likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information