User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I know this has already circulated, but I missed the boat, once again, when they had a whole lot of them at Up Town I only took a couple thinking I'll come back and get some more, big mistake! and now I'm finding it hard to use my FPC's for this product, everytime I'm in WalMart, I check and there are never any of these bars....do you think they would order them in if I asked? never done that before, I've also looked in Langford RCSS & WalMart, LD,SDM SOF you name it I've been there and now it looks like the same thing is going to happen with the Good n' Natural bars what to do.....anyone seen them anywhere else? worth an ask, you guys have helped me find Glade(Safeway) still haven't tracked down the mug cakes yet!
    Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at Uptown Walmart today looking for the Good n' natural bar. They were sold out. I thought I saw some protein bars but I wasn't looking for them. Down in the pharmacy part by the pole. Walmart is the only place I have found that sells the good n natural bars. Have you found another store that carries them?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks for the answer...I haven't seen the Good N Natural bars anywhere except at WalMart but again there probably wont be any in....

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I was just at the Sooke Shoppers drug-mart and they had about 18 of the pure protein bars, two partial boxes open and two sealed (but they have opened boxes for me in the past month).
    They are by the pharmacy corner counter on the left as you face the back.
    The langford shoppers also keeps them in stock though the boxes were empty on Sunday,they may have restocked.They are by the pharmacy corner counter on the right as you face the back.
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE/WISH LINK

Couponer2's Trade and Wish List*

CLICK ABOVE​* LINE*FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO MY TRADE LIST

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

spotted them in the flyer for zellers! odd place but worth checking out
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

they're never in stock at my WM but i found them at Zellers. Got 2 of the chocolate ones with fpcs and i really don't like them. Too healthy for me LOL.

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I was just in RCSS for their tax free event and on the hunt for Good n natural (no luck) and low and behold there were two boxes opened full of pure protein bars and me with no more coupons lol. They were pharmacy section on the other side of where the slimfast bars are.

*Note* I got all excited for nothing today when I finally found some Good n natural bars in a health food store but when I got to the counter I was informed that they don't take coupons
    Last edited by couponer2; Fri, Jul 27th, 2012 at 02:43 AM.
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE/WISH LINK

Couponer2's Trade and Wish List*

CLICK ABOVE​* LINE*FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO MY TRADE LIST

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The Real Canadian Wholesale Club in Esquimalt had an abundant supply of Pure Protein bars (+5 cases worth of each flavor) in their pharmacy section when I was looking for a place to use my FPCs last year.

I haven't really been coupon hunting recently, so couldn't tell you if they still do. (have been working on eating healthier, and coupons for veggies/meat are rare)

Thread Information