User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Free Nestea Iced tea with coupon off of specially marked boxes

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It's just sad... this and , with people hoarding 50+ cases... but 151 cases, wow

I am not against some "normal" usage of any promos, but abuse is a new matter and understandable why some people don't post deals anymore

I got... 2 cases thus far, b/c it's OOS everywhere in town (Waterloo), unless one keeps daily
    Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
    AMEX Personal 60K || Business Platinum 75K || Biz Gold 40K || SPG 20K

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

they were on sale last week at nofrils for 2.88 a pack. we bough 2 and we are just exchanging the coupon. now we have 11 packs already. the good thing is they expire until december. what an awesome deal.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

i havent seen any with coupons here and i wont be buying any unless i can trade for an fpc or i can find a case with a coupon.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaz View Post
    Is it a good idea to give to kids for halloween?
    Quote Originally Posted by *newcouponer(: View Post
    Me& my mom were just talking about stalking up a bit on this deal & save it for helloween ! Seems like a good ideal to us
    Please, don't give these to children on Halloween. Think about it...it's Iced Tea. Meaning there's caffeine in it. Imagine if the kids get thirsty and they open and drink this while trick-or-treating....they'll never make it to sleep.

I bought two cases from No Frills last week for a party I had this weekend. But, really, all the cases I see are regular ones without the FPC in them. I think I'm going to hold on to my coupons for when I have another party. I agree the hoarding is a shame.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

So far i have only bought 1 straight out and then went and got another with my FPC, that had a FPC in it. Then today we went out recycle bin shopping and found another one. So i have 2 FPCs to use up.

Just my 2 cents-- I have a bad feeling these coupons were probably suppose to be b1g1 coupons, because Coke is probably loosing so much money on these ppl who are going crazy and buying 100+ cases! I think i may get a few more and then hold on to any left over FPCs i may have.
    cath007 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

anyone in the tracadie nb area find any?
    Last edited by cezade; Mon, Jul 30th, 2012 at 09:05 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yeah seriously it suck when the others like 150 cases person dont think of the others and are just selfish....
    FREEFORME likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I know it is iced tea, but actually...there is not a lot of tea in it... it is mostly sugar. If you read the label it does not contain caffeine (you would think it would, but it doesn't).

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieJ View Post
    Please, don't give these to children on Halloween. Think about it...it's Iced Tea. Meaning there's caffeine in it. Imagine if the kids get thirsty and they open and drink this while trick-or-treating....they'll never make it to sleep.

I bought two cases from No Frills last week for a party I had this weekend. But, really, all the cases I see are regular ones without the FPC in them. I think I'm going to hold on to my coupons for when I have another party. I agree the hoarding is a shame.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    I know it is iced tea, but actually...there is not a lot of tea in it... it is mostly sugar. If you read the label it does not contain caffeine (you would think it would, but it doesn't).
    Thank you for your suggestion, but I have read the label. The third ingredient, (after water and malic acid) is concentrated tea from tea leaves. The tea concentrate obviously has caffeine in it, since tea has caffeine in it. Of course they aren't going to list caffeine, because Coca-Cola doesn't add caffeine to the drink (unlike with Coca-Cola Classic). However, that doesn't mean that it isn't a component of one of the ingredients they use to make the drink. Sweeteners have a variety of components and ingredients in them. However, none of the beverage companies list all the ingredients of the sweeteners they use in their drinks. They only list the sweeteners by their name (given if it's Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium and Aspartame).

Look here http://www.nestea.com/help/contactus.jsp and you will see that they say their powdered iced tea mix contains caffeine. A dry powder mix. They also say that they produce a powder mix that they explicitly list as being caffeine-free. Do you really think that a dry powder mix only contains caffeine and a concentrated tea liquid does not? If it was caffeine-free, they would write it on the can (as with Sprite, and Caffeine-free Coca-Cola), and just like the caffeine-free dry powder mix they make.
    Last edited by ChristieJ; Tue, Jul 31st, 2012 at 02:24 AM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

thanks. I was just pointing out that there isn't a ton of caffeine in iced tea and probably will be safe for halloween. It probably has the same amount of caffeine as chocolate bars do...not a lot. Thanks for the lesson though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieJ View Post
    Thank you for your suggestion, but I have read the label. The third ingredient, (after water and malic acid) is concentrated tea from tea leaves. The tea concentrate obviously has caffeine in it, since tea has caffeine in it. Of course they aren't going to list caffeine, because Coca-Cola doesn't add caffeine to the drink (unlike with Coca-Cola Classic). However, that doesn't mean that it isn't a component of one of the ingredients they use to make the drink. Sweeteners have a variety of components and ingredients in them. However, none of the beverage companies list all the ingredients of the sweeteners they use in their drinks. They only list the sweeteners by their name (given if it's Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium and Aspartame).

Look here http://www.nestea.com/help/contactus.jsp and you will see that they say their powdered iced tea mix contains caffeine. A dry powder mix. They also say that they produce a powder mix that they explicitly list as being caffeine-free. Do you really think that a dry powder mix only contains caffeine and a concentrated tea liquid does not? If it was caffeine-free, they would write it on the can (as with Sprite, and Caffeine-free Coca-Cola), and just like the caffeine-free dry powder mix they make.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    So far i have only bought 1 straight out and then went and got another with my FPC, that had a FPC in it. Then today we went out recycle bin shopping and found another one. So i have 2 FPCs to use up.

Just my 2 cents-- I have a bad feeling these coupons were probably suppose to be b1g1 coupons, because Coke is probably loosing so much money on these ppl who are going crazy and buying 100+ cases! I think i may get a few more and then hold on to any left over FPCs i may have.

This promotion was a repeat from a couple years, they know what what they are doing, Market Share is more important to them. Last time the sale was in SDM with the free coupon on a 20x points, I pick up 4 last time.
    DianneS and torontogal12 like this.

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

since i found them ive drank 3 and i dont normaly drink this stuff!!! they are probably trying to get us addicted so then once we run out we have to buy it! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post
    I agree with Janetta....who can possibly drink that much iced tea!? loll...
    Can't wait to find these myself!!
    Wellan likes this.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I basically only drink green tea when I'm sick, but it looked appealing on the box, so I picked up a green tea zero. To me it wasn't tasty at all (and it wasn't because it was diet, I drink diet all the time) but I could definitely taste the green tea thats for sure, it was strong. Good thing I only got 1 case.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just loving this deal!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I have $1 off your first case ($1 any 12x 341ml nestea product dec31 exp) for trade to make it an even better deal if you're just getting started (3 left) pm
    lindsbeth112984 likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information