User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: I hate it when people complain about everything!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    This is freaky.
    You are in Sask. and I am on ON. I know this woman. I work with her!
    I think we ALL work with this woman! My personal theory is that there is pretty much the same assortment of personalities in most workplaces. I call it "different actors, same script"....
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I think we ALL work with this woman! My personal theory is that there is pretty much the same assortment of personalities in most workplaces. I call it "different actors, same script"....
    She must be a frequent flyer to cover all these work places.
    With some great Airmiles/Aeroplan points.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, Jul 20th, 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

She's everywhere as is her brother....
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Kindness goes a long way for me, regardless of a perfect stranger or a best friend.I find that whenever I do something good for someone even it is just a smile or helping a senior load their groceries in the parking lot, I have a great feeling all day. When I am negative and self centred I don't like myself and it shows in my disposition. Some people are just confrontational and self absorbed. I would rather go to bed at night liking my self.

Regarding the Kevin O'Leary mantra that you enjoy living by, I prefer to make my own standards and ignore offhand statements like this. They may apply for certain situations but have no place in my day to day life.

By the way politeness isn't a concept, it is a result of proper upbringing and something that should be second nature to everyone.

Have great weekend everyone.

Thank you thriftygranny.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright View Post
    Bc i can...i like seeing people gain emotional support from random strangers and seeing random strangers provide emotion support to random strangers. It's a psychological aspect of the site which intrigues me.

I'm not here to make friends or be politically correct. I don't know anyone here and nor do i want too. I'm only here to get deals and waste time. On forums, you get a variety of different posters. Some are knowledgeable, entertaining, spammers, etc. If you post a rant about your dog that ran away bc the gate was open...i'm not going to say, "hope he comes back" or "hugs to you"....i'm going to say, it's your fault for leaving the gate open or buy a batter gate.

As Kevin O'Leary says were not here to sing "Kumbaya and hold hands around the campfire"

I don't see the concept of everyone being so polite to random strangers when 80% of people here are cursing and bashing your own husbands on this forum.

LMAO I love you! And I agree most "complaininers" bring it upon themselves. My favourite quote is "If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem" and I tell people that all the time when they start crying about dumb things. Or the people who complain without a legitimate complaint.
    But who doesn't just need to vent every once in awhile? And there is a difference between the two.
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I always say some people are not happy unless they are complaining about something.I had a neighbour like that,sorry to say no one wanted anything to do with him
    Natalka, hollyquaiscer and Candini like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

this is a great thread
    SavenRaven likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information