User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: New Binder Pockets (coupon holders) with *Pics*

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I stumbled on these completely by accident at Dollarama yesterday, not sure how new they are but .... LOVE THEM!!!

I know, like myself, a lot of you use the 9- pocket baseball card inserts for your coupons binders. But I have found after a little bit of use they loosen up and I wouldn't dream of putting a save.ca/websaver coupon in a top pocket cause I can't trust it will stay put. Sure they're still great for larger coupons and folded tear pads...

Name:  P1180079.JPG
Views: 1134
Size:  74.4 KB

BUT...Yesterday I stumbled upon "Business Card Holders" same idea BUT WAY BETTER!!!!

• one extra pocket, so you can hold 10 coupons on each page now
    • they are horizontal, so easier to read
    • they slide in from the side so much more secure, no more loosey goosey, slip sliding away
    • you get TEN per pack vs the 9 holder where you only get 8 per pack - so you can hold 100 coupons rather than only 72, still for only $1

It just made my day yesterday, and I was so excited I reorganized my whole binder and it's never looked better

Name:  P1180078.JPG
Views: 1299
Size:  85.4 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama, Save.ca Coupons, Websaver

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Looks great. Maybe I will hunt for some.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Great find!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

l use both the business and the baseball card holders. lt makes it so much easier to file them this way
    cath007 and young-one19 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL great! Now i have a "reason" to go to dollarama. Thanks so much for sharing, that is a great find and use.

ellis123
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks for the post. I was looking for some!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

holy *Bleep* awesome find.. where did you find them.. in the stationery section or with toys, thats where the hockey card ones are.
    cath007 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Stationary, right under the envelopes and stuff...thats how I stumbled upon them....I was just looking for
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I have used these before, but the problem with them is that after a bit of use, the coupons always slide out when you turn a page, for that reason I prefer the baseball card holders.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    I have used these before, but the problem with them is that after a bit of use, the coupons always slide out when you turn a page, for that reason I prefer the baseball card holders.
    Either one you use I think they slip out with use. I use the traditional 9 square ones that are usually used for baseball cards and find they slip out the top and I think these would still slip out as well. I've got some coupon holders from Staples that have flaps on the top. Sometimes the flaps are annoying but other times they sure do save your behind when you have a lot of one specific coupon.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Nice!!! Will definitely have to pay dollarama a visit.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Nice coupon holders... But.. Just a fyi... I buy zipped binders.... I dont loose coupns that way.... I have 3 binders... (baby and food, hygiene and pets, meds and cleaning and smellies and paper and laundry)

Plus i have 3 clear shoeboxes to hold my traders / xtras organized by product.. Then i have an xtra tupperware for my envies and icoke etc that i have to enter/ rate etc....

Wow... I seem overloaded.... I guess u do what works for u.... But i will df pick up a few of those (business card holders).

WOW TO THINK LAST YEAR I ONLY HAD 1 binder ...... AHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. U know ur not a newbie when ur kitchen has a special cabinet just for coupons.....
    ssbean and MomOfOne79 like this.
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I'll have to look for these too... I use the 9 pocket baseball card holders and full page protectors as well for larger coupons.

I love my coupon binder! It's a zipper 'five-star' binder that I found at Value Village one day for $3.99! But I am always curious to see how other people organize their coupons. Maybe we should have a coupon binder photo thread, like the stockpile one!
    jubsies likes this.
    Want to earn free Aeroplan or HBC points for completing short surveys? Click here to join Asking Canadians!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Beautiful binder.
    cath007 likes this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jubsies View Post
    Nice coupon holders... But.. Just a fyi... I buy zipped binders.... I dont loose coupns that way.... I have 3 binders... (baby and food, hygiene and pets, meds and cleaning and smellies and paper and laundry)

Plus i have 3 clear shoeboxes to hold my traders / xtras organized by product.. Then i have an xtra tupperware for my envies and icoke etc that i have to enter/ rate etc....

Wow... I seem overloaded.... I guess u do what works for u.... But i will df pick up a few of those (business card holders).

WOW TO THINK LAST YEAR I ONLY HAD 1 binder ...... AHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. U know ur not a newbie when ur kitchen has a special cabinet just for coupons.....
    Unimaginable the quantity of coupons that you can get trading with all provinces.

Thanks to all & Nice Binder's Idea
    cath007 and jubsies like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information