User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: My Binder Brag!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't normally brag but I felt this was defiantly worth it! Today I went in Dollarama to buy some hangers. Noticed that they had been bumped up to 3 dollars for 10 instead of the regular 2 dollars for 7. Cursing the new $3 item program that Dollarama had just introduced, I stumbled into the stationary section. I couldn't believe my eyes, they exact same binder I spent $22.00 on not 5 months ago at Zellers was on sale for $3!!! Same brand, except these seemed to be the newer version (brighter colours, plus a design on the front!) I scooped up 3, one in each colour! As I had been planning for awhile to set up my mom and my aunt with their own coupon binders, but at $22 a piece I was better off couponing for them!

For the less then half the price of my orginal binder I was able to get THREE! With the extra money saved I was able to buy a bunch of Baseball card holders, these amazing notebook / agenda / planner things( brand name seen at wal-mart for over $15) Folder so they can each have one with the Coupon Policies and another with a Price Book, scissors, and cardstock.
    On a side note, What other things do you think I should include in their "newbie" coupon binders? They hardly coupon with out me there so I want to make sure I cover ALL the basis to get them started on their own. Thinking of also doing a "how to" binder. If you had any ideas of what to include in that, well that would be amazing!

If your kids are picky about getting dollar store stuff for Back to School, go to dollarama ASAP! They had tons of Five Star notebooks, pencils cases, everything you need at a fraction of the price of WM.
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama, Walmart, Zellers

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Great find thanks for the idea
    I've be meaning to take my coupon organization out of the dark ages.
    :DRUIDD:
    ryry, ssbean, wendyjane and 3 others like this.
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE/WISH LINK

Couponer2's Trade and Wish List*

CLICK ABOVE​* LINE*FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO MY TRADE LIST

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nows the time! The woman said they stocked over 100 of those binders this morning, when I went they only had about 20 left. She said teachers have been coming in and calling other teachers to see if they wanted any. One woman left with about 50!
    ssbean, rish and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Name:  Great-work.jpg
Views: 41730
Size:  16.7 KB
    ryry, ssbean, cath007 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Could you post a pic of this binder please? thank you
    filza, rish and PurpleBunny89 like this.
    Get FREE STUFF easily by joining Swagbucks. Please use my referral link below and start earning!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/caristiz

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah for sure, just need to find the camera
    Sweet Saver and rish like this.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up! I'll check my local dollarama tommorrow!
    rish likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deal I can see why teachers are buying them up. Will check out Dollarama tomorrow.
    rish likes this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

As an elementary teacher, I hated zipper binders... kids would bring them, (and sometimes two or three!) and they wouldn't fit in their little desks! They're good for kids with lockers who carry their stuff from class to class. After a few years of tripping over zipper binders, I was asking for 1-1/2 inch vinyl binders on the supply list!

Great deals, though!
    ssbean and rish like this.

Trading Score
    80 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_M View Post
    I don't normally brag but I felt this was defiantly worth it! Today I went in Dollarama to buy some hangers. Noticed that they had been bumped up to 3 dollars for 10 instead of the regular 2 dollars for 7. Cursing the new $3 item program that Dollarama had just introduced, I stumbled into the stationary section. I couldn't believe my eyes, they exact same binder I spent $22.00 on not 5 months ago at Zellers was on sale for $3!!! Same brand, except these seemed to be the newer version (brighter colours, plus a design on the front!) I scooped up 3, one in each colour! As I had been planning for awhile to set up my mom and my aunt with their own coupon binders, but at $22 a piece I was better off couponing for them! For the less then half the price of my orginal binder I was able to get THREE! With the extra money saved I was able to buy a bunch of Baseball card holders, these amazing notebook / agenda / planner things( brand name seen at wal-mart for over $15) Folder so they can each have one with the Coupon Policies and another with a Price Book, scissors, and cardstock.On a side note, What other things do you think I should include in their "newbie" coupon binders? They hardly coupon with out me there so I want to make sure I cover ALL the basis to get them started on their own. Thinking of also doing a "how to" binder. If you had any ideas of what to include in that, well that would be amazing!If your kids are picky about getting dollar store stuff for Back to School, go to dollarama ASAP! They had tons of Five Star notebooks, pencils cases, everything you need at a fraction of the price of WM.
    OMG!!! So the exact same thing happened to me today!! I went into dollarama for some more clear baseball card holders for my coupons and when I saw those binders I nearly passed out!!! Their huge, awesome, and even come with a detachable filing folder with dividers. I also found this awesome Mead financial organizer high quality notebook, you can keep track of monthly expenses and it has slots for every months bills and receipts. I also found XL Bic highlighters (24 pack) for $3.00! I couldn't believe my eyes. I was going to post a thread just like this tonight but you beat me to it. Everyone, you must check out Dollarama!!
    ssbean, cath007 and rish like this.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Great find!
    ssbean and rish like this.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No!!!I went to purchase some ice plactic bac for froozing my yogurt to make smottie and jug pitch...and I forget to look in the kid stuff for the baseball cards holder...next time...they had tons of candle things and great coffee cups....but I have so many...
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Because of OP's brag, I kept my eye open at my local Dollarama and LO AND BEHOLD! I found it!!!! $3 only for the 3 inch case it binder! These puppies cost around $20 at WM and I wanted one for a while but could not justify the price. BUT HEY $3 !!! oh my!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Can anyone post a picture please???
    Get FREE STUFF easily by joining Swagbucks. Please use my referral link below and start earning!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/caristiz

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Saver View Post
    Can anyone post a picture please???
    Here is a link to the Case-It website. The only thing not shown is the shoulder strap that comes with the binder:
    http://www.caseit.com/the-mighty-zip-tab

Last edited by GeorgiaK; Sat, Aug 4th, 2012 at 07:26 AM. Reason: more info

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information