User Tag List

Page 164 of 193 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    It's not like you can spend PC points on tuition, text books and school supplies... isnt that what students are trying to save money for?
    EXACTLY, and when I went to customer service to put in a complaint card, I was talking with the lady working there who is ALSO a student at Brock and she completely agreed. But when we were talking saying that we hope they change it back, another lady at the desk rudely said "There's not a chance they'll bring it back", all I thought was, "Are you the damn manager of the store... No, so don't talk crap you don't know"
    barbis9 and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

when your putting together a halloween costume and you can't find the props you need.. you'd think it would be easy to find... oh heck no.. walmart doesn't sell sheep herders crooks in there halloween supplies.. and neither does the pop up halloween stores... sure they sell $130 beauty and the best belle costumes for a 6yr old.. but a sheep herders crook.. nope!

i'm going to have to resort to insanity and try and dare i say it.. try and create one! i've already sewn the costume why not make the crook too!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    when your putting together a halloween costume and you can't find the props you need.. you'd think it would be easy to find... oh heck no.. walmart doesn't sell sheep herders crooks in there halloween supplies.. and neither does the pop up halloween stores... sure they sell $130 beauty and the best belle costumes for a 6yr old.. but a sheep herders crook.. nope!

i'm going to have to resort to insanity and try and dare i say it.. try and create one! i've already sewn the costume why not make the crook too!
    Would it be possible to wait a little closer to halloween? You might be able to get a cheap candy cane lawn decoration that you could turn into a sheep herder crook with some creativity.
    barbis9, macw1960 and Rubialoca like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I forgot how much getting a tattoo hurts.....Holy Bat Crap!!!! I AM AN IDIOT!!!!!!! But at least my son didn't laugh too much at me as he held my hand the whole time.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B002RCUOI2/ ??

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Would it be possible to wait a little closer to halloween? You might be able to get a cheap candy cane lawn decoration that you could turn into a sheep herder crook with some creativity.

i considered that, but i'd be cutting it kinda close with the halloween to christmas change over.. and it would need to be a 5ft candy cane.. i may just be pushing my luck... i've done some googling.. you can bend PVC pipes with a heat gun, we have a heat gun and PVC pipes are cheap enough.. asked hubby and we have a heat gun so we're going to give it a try

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Value Village has them here.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julies1949 View Post
    Value Village has them here.

thanks i almost went down to check there(was semi avoiding it since they have really horrid street parking downtown) hubby ended up making one with a PVC pipe and a pipe bender this weekend(took him about 15 min) i just need to put a nice big tulle bow on it, kid's thrilled with it

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

both yesterday and just now I simply cannot login to Tangerine.ca
    Called them and heard a phrase I found so comical. The CS person said because the site is new there are "teething " problems....lol.
    macw1960 and cath007 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    both yesterday and just now I simply cannot login to Tangerine.ca
    Called them and heard a phrase I found so comical. The CS person said because the site is new there are "teething " problems....lol.
    Does that mean your Tangerine is a Lemon?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

stuck in the Sears phone que ( been on hold now for a solid 15 minutes!! )
    Cashiers at WM this morning told me my appliance protection agreement that I JUST renewed with Sears in June is no longer valid! Please say it ain't so??
    macw1960 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

stuck in the Sears phone que ( been on hold now for a solid 15 minutes!! )
    Cashiers at WM this morning told me my appliance protection agreement that I JUST renewed with Sears in June is no longer valid! Please say it ain't so??
    Seems I am SOL.
    I went online and read the details about how it actually is the last day that Sears will give a refund to anyone who bought their plan 30 days ago.

I bought this renewal on June 5th. It says it is good till 2020

ha ha ha ..Nope!
    I am now out the $130.00 I paid to extend the previous warranty on my dyer.

Thanks Sears!!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Seems I am SOL.
    I went online and read the details about how it actually is the last day that Sears will give a refund to anyone who bought their plan 30 days ago.

I bought this renewal on June 5th. It says it is good till 2020

ha ha ha ..Nope!
    I am now out the $130.00 I paid to extend the previous warranty on my dyer.

Thanks Sears!!

If you payed by credit card you may have some luck getting a refund from the credit card company. I’ve read Facebook post where credit card companies refunded them.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Last edited by Tweets77; Thu, Oct 19th, 2017 at 11:25 AM.
    cath007 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    If you payed by credit card you may have some luck getting a refund from the credit card company. I’ve read Facebook post where credit card companies refunded them.
    I was going to suggest this- it's kind of a bad faith business move on Sears' part. I don't know why they didn't sell off their warranties to another company. I still remember the elderly lady yelling at me in Eaton's December 1998 about her dryer- learn, companies, LEARN from others!

I slept through garbage day. And I have some furniture to go and I don't want to drag it to the dump and pay when I can get free pick-up here.
    macw1960 and walkonby like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Page 164 of 193 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast

Thread Information