User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Arm & Hammer @ WM

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

thanks for posting OP! At my WM ( Ont) the Essentials was only 55 loads I think, so I got 5 bottles of the one with the Blue cap which had 70 loads. Had 5 x $1.00 off insert coupons as well !!

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

picked up a couple of bottles of this A&H. great price. i like tide 1st, then purex and then A&H. However, at this price i picked some up and will use on loads that are mildly dirty. for us nothing beats tide.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i got three bottles of the essentials last night. amazing deal!
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My Walmart had none, zip, zero...must have all gone the first day of the sale...there wasn't even a spot with empty shelves where it once was...so I got the sale at Giant Tiger. Same per load price so it's all good

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Checked Walmart, Food Basics, and Giant Tiger and none of them had the Essentials scent free Kinda bummed about not getting in on the deal but I still have some stock pile left
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't tired A&H, but the one thing couponing has taught me is not to necessarily be brand loyal. We used to use tide, and thanks to coupons I learned that we really like Purex. So I have a mix of both in my stockpile, but I am willing to try this brand as well.

I went to WM today and they had none on the shelf, so I got a raincheque for 2 (I have 2 coupons). Customer service tried to tell me they couldn't give a raincheque because they have more coming in later this week. I kindly explained I am not able to come in later this week...that my shopping day is TODAY. The CSM gave the ok and I got my raincheque

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the info. I picked up one bottle. At Walmart on the West Coast this product is $4.83 a bottle-1.00 coupon=$3.83, still a good buy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My local walmart won't take coupons unless they have a bar code on them. No laundry detergent for this family.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

cool deal,thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I started using A & H years ago and it is the ONLY laundry soap that I use. Many of my neighbours have commented on the smell of my childrens clothes; so they have converted to A & H. Let's keep it a secret or there will never be any on the shelf when we find a sale and want to utilize our coupons!! LOL
    SFARAZ and fuzzycoconuts like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was actually holding out (waiting to use my coupons) for the Arm & Hammer Oxi Clean Power Gel (blue bottle), but its M.I.A. for a while now. I wrote to A & H asking where I can find it and they replied that it can be found at a list of stores when it becomes available hmmmmm and this means??? I still can't find it anywhere, I just bought the blue cap one it smells similar but the gel was amazing (the smell!) love it, can't find it, seems to happen to me on a regular basis (see previous posts lol)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I managed to get a few so glad we have GT here in Halifax. Wish Cape Breton would get a Giant Tiger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Guess what? I was so excited for the coupon...I never got it in the mail this weekend? No coupons for me this time ahah
    Pretty Pretty Please VOTE for my doggie to be Fido's Newest Dog: http://fidocastingcall.ca/dog/717062...xpires_in=3947

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Henley View Post
    Thanks for the info. I picked up one bottle. At Walmart on the West Coast this product is $4.83 a bottle-1.00 coupon=$3.83, still a good buy.

i went today to grab some, was hoping to use some overage from some zantac but no such luck!
    it was a 58 load bottle, so i was wondering if the $ 3.83 was still a good price..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information