User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: COYOTE's SURVIVOR # 1 : WENDYJANE SURVIVOR WINNER!!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Sep 27th, 2012
    Coyote's First Survivor !

**Please read all of the rules before you sign up.**

GRAND PRIZE:

$5.00 Walmart Card
    $5.00 Timmies Card
    $5.00 SDM Card
    YES , The winner receives all three of the gift cards.

I am holding my first Coyote's Survivor and am in search of 8 competitors with a trade rating of 250+ who have no negative trade ratings and that I have traded with as a minimum 3 x. Rigid yes but I want to see how well this train succeeds. This is the "trial run". I will not accept more than 8 players simpley because the challanges will require a lot of communication and time.

This will involve a lot of communication between you and your fellow team members. If you can not log in or respond each day this train is not suitable for you. Failure to communicate daily may impact on your teams ability to avoid an elimination round.

Request your seat in the thread along with a number between 1-100. I will confirm your seat, please do not send me your w/l right away. Once the train fills you will all receive a PM from me with a questionaire that you will need to complete when sending me your addy and w/l. You must send me all of the information aformentioned within 24 hrs or be removed from the train. This info will be used in elimination rounds. It is therfore strongly recommended that you don't share this info with fellow players, NOT even your teammates as eventually they could become your opponents.

Do you have what it takes to be a survivor?

The Boring But Important Basic Train Rules

BP: none

Send 3 exact w/l coupons to each rider (including me).
    Expiry dates are Oct 15th or later firm, no deviations with the exception of FPC's if both parties agree and it is sent to me prior to mail day.

1 stamp = 1-2 coupons

All FPC's = 3 coupons

Please include as part of your w/l particulars of what you will accept (e.g. Printables, inserts, multiples, French, Toonies for tummies, stacking, ect). Failure to provide this information could very well result in you receving coupons you don't want.

Posting in the thread is mandatory for all riders. Confirm mail date, confirm receipt date and last but not least please confirm you have left feedback. If you can take the time to join you can also take the time to be courtious to your fellow riders.

Going forward I will no longer except riders who fail to leave feedback on my trains in a reasonable amount of time. Lets be honest, if you didn't receive your envie within a reasonable amount of time; I am certain I would here back from you. I have yet to have this happen on any of my trains (knock on wood). I am not trying to be mean but, I cannot close a train until all feeback is left and I want to comply with any new rules that limit the number of train threads.

Please bundle your coupons for each rider and clearly state what coupons you have included. Do not use staples, tape or saran wrap. In short, please do not use a method that will hinder the intergrity of the coupon.

You must send your envie on or before the set Mail Date. TBA

You must ensure you have proper postage. Please don't guess.

Make sure your envies is not full of numerous errors as I would be forced to fix your mistakes in order to keep the game going. I won't be happy and you will not be able to ride on any of my future trains until you have sent me replacements for the coupies I had to replace on your behalf. You will also forfeit the grand prize.
    I do not forsee this happening with the seasoned riders that will be on this train but am trying to incorporate guidelines for future Coyote's Survivor where the trade rating requirements will be lower.

I will not be held responsible for lost or damaged envies.

SURVIVOR GAME!!

Games will commence one all players have confirmed that their envies have been mailed. My third party is none other than Ms. Peachkeen who has kindly accepted this position.

1. Teams will be determined by everyone picking a number between 1-100 and posting their choice as soon as they request a seat.(you cannot pick the same number as someone else). I will then pick the two closest numbers to the actual and those will determine the first members of each team. We will work in succesion of closest numbers one by one to distribute the players one by one to each team. For example 3rd closest goes to team 1, 4th closest goes to team two, ect.

2. Pick a leader as they will be the person to provide the final entry/answer ect for the team. These answers will be provided to the conductor via PM and I will post them under them in the challange. You can chat all you want in the thread but only the leader's final response for the team will be entered in the Game Post. In the event that your team leader is sent home, you need to choose a new leader. Remember I will only accept answers from the team leader.

3. I will post a challange. Your leader has 24 hrs to PM me the response. I will not make any exceptions. No response means automatic loss for that challange. If you don't respond to your team leader they have the right to enter the teams response without your input.

4. The winning team has immunity for the current challange. The losing teams members move into a elliminaton round. Each member must answer a quiz compiled of various responses from the entry questionare. I will post the quiz in the challange post. The members from the losing team have 24 hrs to PM me their individual answers. The player that will be eliminated is the one who answers the least amount of questions correct from the quiz. In the event of a tie there will be a choose a number between 1-10 (your number choice must be posted in the thread and no duplicate answers).
    Loser is eliminated sorry LOL but will receive stickers or a small something in there envie. No one go's home without a lil something . Answers will be provided at the same time as the unfortunate person being eliminated is announced.

5. The next challange will be posted after the person going home is announced and team leaders and players will repeat the above process until there are 4 players left.

6. When we are down to 4 players all future challanges will be played individually. There will be only one winner. This player wins immunity for this round. The balance of the losers will need to particpate in the quiz elimination round as stated above.

8. The challanges will continue until we have only one player left. This person is considered the WINNER of Coyote's 1st Survivor.

Stay Tuned for Coyote's Survivor #2.

RIDERS.
    1. Jody22002 http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader...k.php?u=106779 FB left 9/10
    2. KK7 http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader...ck.php?u=38484 FB left 9/16
    3. ErinsMom http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader_feedback.php?u=145705 FB left 9/13
    4. Nat77 http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader...k.php?u=127252 FB left 9/11
    5. Bluzsuz http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader...k.php?u=131477R- FB left 9/19
    6. Coupmama http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader...k.php?u=117233 FB left 9/10
    7. Wendyjane http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader...ck.php?u=91562 FB left 9/5
    8.Pumpkin9211 http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader...k.php?u=133349 FB left
    HOST: Coyote00 http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/coyote00/

Team Selection Magic number 64

Team 1:
    1. Jody22002 gone home 9/16
    2. coupmama gone home 9/20
    3. pumpkin gone home 9/11
    4. bluzsuz gone home 9/6

Team 2:
    1. Nat77 (Team Captain) gone home 9/25
    Wendyjane - WINNER SURVIVOR
    3.ErinsMom - gone home 8/30
    4. KK7 - gone home 9/9

This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Staples, Via Rail, Walmart
    Last edited by coyote00; Wed, Sep 26th, 2012 at 10:57 PM.
    wendyjane and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Challange & Elimination post

FINAL CHALLANGE - Wendyjane is the Survivor Winner Congrats

Please review the following Brain Exercises and respond via PM your answers no later than Sept 24th, 9PM CST.

Brain Exercises:

Question # 1 FIVE LETTER Anagrams - 6 points
    One pt awarded for each sentance if both words are correct

Fill in the blanks in the sentence below with a five letter words that are anagrams (rearrangements of the same letters) of one another.

1. Six A.M. is too
    early to run a relay.
    2. The
    crate dissappeared from the stockroom without a trace.
    3. The
    stage set called for 3 gates in the fence.
    4. The nurse
    cares for all his patients, so it shouldn't scare you to go to the hspital.
    5. You will
    break a traffic regulation if you don't brake at the red light.
    6. A
    large pair of sunglasses may cut down on the glare from the sun.

Nat77 1. Correct, 2. Correct, 3. Correct, 4. Correct, 5. Incorrect, 6. Incorrect = 4 POINTS
    Wendyjane
    1. Correct, 2. Correct, 3. Incorrect, 4. Correct, 5. Incorrect, 6. Correct = 4 POINTS

Question # 2 Wacky Wordy - 1 pt
    Can you "read" the phrase below?

JUDADDGE
    FATHER-IN-LAW (Dad inside of Judge)Nat77: Father-In-Law Correct
    Wendyjane: Adjudged - incorrect

Question # 3 Buried Nuts - 5 pts if you have it ALL Correct (no mistakes).
    Sally the squirrel has buried nuts in various locations, but she has forgotten the details. In her attempt to make a list, only 1 item in each column is correctly positioned, although each item is in the correct column. The following facts are certain about the correct order:

1. River is 2 places above dogwood and 3 places above 7 nuts.
    2. Neither lake nor wood are fifth.
    3. The 10 nuts amount is 1 place below beech and 1 place above lake.
    4. Neither 10 nor 15 nuts are in fifth place.
    5. Neither ash nor elm is second.
    6. The 8 nuts amount is 1 place below garden and 3 places above fir.

Can you give the tree, location, and number of nuts buried for each position?

TREE LOCATION No.Nuts
    1 ash park 5
    2 beech garden 7
    3 cedar river 8
    4 dogwood wood 10
    5 elm fence 12
    6 fir lake 15

TREE LOCATION No.Nuts
    1 beech river 15
    2 cedar garden 10
    3 dogwood lake 8
    4 elm fence 7
    5 ash park 5
    6 fir wood 12

Nat77: Incorrect
    WendyJane: Correct 5 POINTS

QUESTION # 4 - WORD LADDER Total Worth 1 pt if all words are correct
    Use the clues to change just one letter on each line to go from the top word to the bottom word. Do not change the order of the letters. You must have a common English word at each step.

STRAP
    STRAW what a scarecrow is made of
    STREW to throw about the place
    SCREW no use without a driver
    SCRAW a green sod
    SCRAM Go away!
    SCRUM a Rugby Formation
    SERUM anti-viral
    STRUM

Nat77:
    Correct - 1 POINT
    Wendyjane: Correct - 1 POINT

QUESTION # 5 HOBBY HORSE - Total worth - 1pt
    Which of these is not an anagam for a pleasant hobby?

1. PIANIST IRON
    INSPIRATION IS NOT A PLEASANT HOBBY
    2. HAPPY HOG ROT (photography)
    3. ENDING RAG (gardening)
    4. DOG WON VICAR (woodcarving)

Nat77: Correct 1 POINT
    Wendyjane: Correct 1 POINT

QUESTION # 6 - ODD ONE OUT - Total Worth - 1pt
    Can you determine which of the words below is the odd one out?
    Hint: Think about structures and meanings.

WE'LL
    (well)
    HE'LL
    (hell)
    I'LL
    (ill)
    YOU'LL is the odd one out. The others form words when the apostophe is removed

Nat77: Incorrect
    Wendyjane: Correct 1 POINT

QUESTION # 7 - TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME - Total Worth - 1pt
    For millions of fans, baseball means the Yankees. Can you prove it is true by substituting the letters below into numbers? Hint: Zero cannot begin a word. For this puzzle, A = 6, E = 8, K = 5, S = 4

BASE
    BALL
    + GAMES
    ________
    YANKS

9648 (base)
    9622 (ball)
    + 16784 (games)

Nat77:Incorrect
    Wendyjane: C
    orrect 1 POINT

A= 6, B=9, E=8, G=1, K=5, L=2, M=7, N=0, S=4, Y=3

FINAL ELIMINATION QUIZ - Coupmama gone home
    1. I (Coyote00) have three children. What are their genders and ages ( HINT I have posted this info in Sc's somewhere)? This is a 3pt question. You must have the age and gender both correct for each child.

Child 1: Male (22)
    Child 2: Female (19)
    Child 3: Male (18)

Coupmama - correct
    Nat77 - correct

2. Who Coyote00 have as a buddy on the "Surprise Surprise!! No wishlist/No Limit package Train? luc_anna

Coupmama correct
    Nat77 correct

3. Shoppers Drugmart (SDM) recently had a promo on Cadbury Chocolate bars. How many SDM bonus points were awarded when you bought 4 bars?8,000

Coupmama : correct
    Nat77: correct

4. There was a recall very recently on what type of meat due to possible e-coli contamination?BEEF

Coupmama: correct

5. I (Coyote00) and my hubby went to cheap movie night on Tuesday. Which movie did we see:

a) The Words
    b) The Expendables
    c) The Dark Knight Rises

Coupmama:Incorrect
    Nat77: Correct

6. Who is the conductor currently holding the "Official" Happy Autumn/Happy Thanksging Card Exchange?
    avoncallingu

Coupmama: Correct
    Nat77: Correct

7. Who is the conductor notorious for her "Junk In The Truck" Trains?CouponLadyBird

8. A certain SC member held "I survived Camp VWT". One of her daughters came out to help at the girl guide camp. What was her name?bluzsuz

FINAL SCORES

Coupmama - 7 correct
    Nat77 - 8 correct

CHALLANGE # 6 Wendyjane wins immunity 
    Create (yes actually make) the best dressed cupcake, brownie or cookie (singular) and send me the pic via pm. I will post them (without who made them of course). Judges and third party will decide on the winner. No recipes need to be submitted, just a picture.

Winner wins immunity

ELIMINATION RESULTS : JODY22002 GOING HOME

1. If bluzsuz had to choose between Juicyfruit or Trident Peppermint gum; which would she prefer?

Coupmama: Juicyfruit WRONG
    Jody2202: Juicyfruit WRONG
    Nat77: Juicyfruit WRONG

2. How Old is bluzsuz? 39

Coupmama: 44 WRONG
    Jody22002: 43 WRONG
    Nat77: 39 CORRECT

3. Would Wendyjane rather clean her neighbors toilets or run down the street naked?

Coupmama: Run down the street naked CORRECT
    Jody22002: Run down the street naked CORRECT
    Nat77: Clean her neighbors toilets WRONG

4. Would Wendyjane rather eat raw fish eyeballs or raw cow tounge?

Coupmama: Raw fish eyeballs CORRECT
    Jody22002: Raw cow tounge WRONG
    Nat77: Raw cow tounge WRONG

5. How old is Coyote00? 47

Coupmama: 36 WRONG
    Jody22002: 45 WRONG
    Nat77: 47 CORRECT

6. What is Coyote00's middle name? Anne

Coupmama: Catherine WRONG
    Jody22002: Lynn WRONG
    Nat77: Anne CORRECT

7. What is Coyote's favorite holiday? Christmas

Coupmama:Halloween WRONG
    Jody22002: St. Paddys WRONG
    Nat77: Halloween WRONG

8. One of the contestants (1 of the 8) became an Auntie again this week. Who is it?Pumpkin9211

Coupmamaumpkin CORRECT
    Jody22002: Pumpkin CORRECT
    Nat77: Pumpkin CORRECT

FINAL SCORES:
    Coupmama: 3 Correct
    Jody22002 : 2 Correct
    Nat77: 4 Correct

CHALLANGE # 5 Winner: Wendyjane (has immunity)Elimination quiz will be sent out today. I have sent you all beetwelves addy and you can send along the envies direct to her. Thanks so much for everyone's generosity on this challange
    Winning RAOK Envie for beetwelve from Wendyjane

I am fairly certain my running total is correct. In any event I think we all agree she is the winner LOL

2x $3.00 Aveeno callins 3pts $18.00
    1x $1 fresh chicken 3pts $3.00 (21.00)
    1x $3 wub 2 kashi 2pts = $6.00 (27.00)
    9x .75 black diamond cheese block 2pt = $13.75 (40.75)
    6x $2 breathe right = 2pt = $24.00 (64.75)
    14x $1 wub 2 doz eggs= 2pts = $28.00 (92.75)
    4x $2 europes best fruit essentials =2pts = $16.00 (108.75)
    10x $2 maple leaf prime naturally chicken = 2pts = $40.00 (148.75)
    21x $1.50 any sisu product =2pt = $63.00 (211.75)
    1x $2 finish quantum = 1pt = $2.00 (213.75)
    12x $1 activia =1pt =$12.00 (225.75)
    4x $1 frenchs mustard= 1pt = $4.00 (229.75)
    8x .75 natura any product 1pt = $6.00 (235.75)
    8x .75 skippy natural 1pt = $6.00 (241.75)
    6x .50 reynolds staybrite baking cups = 1pt= $3.00 (244.75)
    15x .50 minigo or tubes 1pt= $7.50 (252.25)
    10x $1 any 7th generation product 1pt = $10.00 (262.25)
    9x $1 danone creamy = 1pt= $9.00 (271.25)
    14x .75 any stahlbush frozen fruit or vegetables= 1pt= $10.50 (272.75)
    14x .75 oasis mixed group=1pt = $10.50(283.25)
    2x $1.50 oasis=1pt = $3.00 (286.25)
    14x $1 hellmans olive oil = 1pt= $14.00 ( 300.25)

CHALLANGE: ROAK A NEWBIE

Sorry for the delay everryone. I had to hijack a newbie off of one of ErinsMom's trains. Big thanks Erinsmom .

The challange is for each of you to send as many of their w/l items possible. Regardless if you win or lose you must still send the envie . The newbies addy will be Pm'd to you after the challange is complete.

Three point catagory items: counts as 3 x face value
    Two point catgory items counts as 2 x face value
    One point catagory counts as 1 x face value

Whomever sends the highest value to our start newbie wins immunity for the challange.

You must PM me a detailed list of what you are sending the newbie and I will post it and your scores . Remember your newbie will be expecting an envie with what you said you will send. So please be kind and remember to include in their envies exactely what you said you would. Trust is paramont for this challenge.

In the event of a tie, we move to a mini quiz. The person with the least amount of correct answers is going home.

Meet our newbie "beetwelve"

beetwelve’s Wishlist

Printed: Y (colour, high quality printing only)
    Multiples: Y
    French/TFT/Store-Specific/Stacking: N

3 coupons

$3 Aveeno call-in
    $2 Black Diamond cheese block
    $5 Chapman’s
    $1/$1.50 fresh chicken (Ziploc box)
    $4 off ground beef WUB any Old El Paso kit
    $4 Iogo (newspaper)
    FPC Kashi
    BOGO Kellogg’s cereals
    FPC Oasis
    FPC Pampers or Huggies
    FPC Yogurt (any)
    FPC Almond Milk (any)

2 coupons

$2 Advil (good on regular Advil)
    $3 Advil Cold & Sinus (2013 expiry)
    $0.75+ Almond milk (any)
    $1+ Always (not Infinity or Radiant, please)
    $1+ Tampax (not Infinity or Radiant, please)
    $1 Becel margarine (not pro-activ)
    $0.75+ Black Diamond cheese block
    $0.75 any block of cheese (Ziploc box)
    $3 bread WUB Ziploc (2013 expiry)
    $2 Breathe Right nasal strips (not Advanced)
    $2 Cashmere EnviroCare
    $1 WUB 2 dozen eggs
    $1/$2 Europe’s Best Frozen Fruit
    $3 WUB 2 Kashi crackers
    $2 Dr. Oetker Panebello pizza
    $1/$2 Kellogg’s (good on any cereal)
    $1 Natura product (soy or almond milk)
    $2 Oasis
    $2 Prime Portions chicken
    $2+ Pampers or Huggies (not WUB, please)
    $2 Royale toilet paper
    $2/$1.50 Sisu vitamins
    $2 WUB 2 Wonder+ Bread Whole Grains (save.ca)

1 coupon

$1/$0.75 Activia yogurt
    $0.75+ any bagels
    $0.75+ any bread or hotdog/hamburger buns
    $1+ Bounty
    $0.50 Canadian Tire money
    $1+ Cashmere
    $1 Catelli Smart pasta (or regular, just no side dishes please)
    $1 WUB 2 Certo
    $1+ Charmin
    $0.50+ Cheese (block)
    $1 Cheerios
    Classico pasta sauce
    $1+ Cottonelle
    $1 Crisco canola or vegetable oil
    $1 Crisco shortening
    $1 Dempster’s bread
    $1 Dr. Oetker Panebello pizza
    $1.50 WUB 2 Dr. Oetker Ristorante pizzas
    $1 Driscoll’s berries
    $2+ Finish Quantum
    $1 French’s mustard
    $0.75 fresh produce (Ziploc box)
    Frozen veggies
    $1 Gerber (excluding jar purees)
    Glad food storage bags or containers
    $1.50 Head & Shoulders
    Heinz ketchup
    $1 Hellman’s mayonnaise
    $1+ Iogo yogurt
    $1 Jello powder WUB 3
    Kashi granola bars
    $1 Lactantia butter
    $0.50 Lindt chocolate
    $1 Maple Leaf Deli Fresh
    $1 Marc Angelo
    Mott’s Fruitsations (with veggies ok, not fruit rockets)
    $0.75 Natura soy milk
    $0.75 Nordica cottage cheese
    Oasis juice
    $1 Old El Paso kit
    Pampers Gifts to Grow code (diapers or wipes)
    $0.50+ any brand of pasta
    Peanut butter
    $1 Philadelphia cream cheese (regular, not cooking)
    $0.75 Premium Plus crackers
    $1 Primo
    $1+ Puffs
    $0.50 Reynold’s parchment paper or muffin cups
    $1 Robin Hood oats
    $1 Robin Hood flour
    $1 Royale toilet paper
    $1+ Scotties
    $1 Seventh Generation (good on any product)
    $0.75 Skippy peanut butter (natural ok)
    $1 So Nice soy milk
    $1+ Sponge Towels
    $1 Tenderflake
    $1 Uncle Ben’s (not rice and sauce)
    $1.50 U by Kotex
    $1 Unico
    $1.50 Wheat Thins
    $1+ any yogurt (except Source or Silhouette, please)
    $1 Yoplait (Source, Creamy, Yoptimal or Asana)
    $0.50 Yoplait tubes or Minigo
    Ziploc (bags or containers)

CHALLANGE # 4 : Team 2 Wins

Entry Team 2:
    It is for the love of coupons that we all play
    This survivor game from Coyote today.

Divided into teams with challenges to do
    Our team lost first and sadly erinsmom went ....boohoo!

Next, a challenge issued from way up high
    we responded - and won - but still we sigh.

Someone has to go, and who would you choose?
    It's a guessing game...the fallen....it's bluzsuz.

We've barely recovered when what do we do?
    We lose another - KK7 goes - and now our team is down to two.

Team2 has its' captain Nat77 and player wendyjane
    this pair has traded before but now it is made plain.
    We must win the next challenge or lose again.

The competition is tough, team1 has three
    Jody22002, coupmama and pumpkin is captain you see.

Thank goodness none of them Koolaid with one of her songs -
    so wicked, so cool, confident and strong.

Our train conductor, our "Jeff" - Deborah is her street name
    a.k.a. coyote00 if you play the coupon SC game.
    SHE doesn't even know who IT will be.
    Will the last survivor be YOU?
    Or will it be ME!

SHORT STORY TIME
    Each team must create a short story

The story must contain the following:

THEME of story: " For the love of coupons"

An introduction: 1 paragraph

Eight paragraphs of which each paragraph should have as its main theme around every player in this train (ALL doesn't matter if they have gone home or not)

A conclusion : 1 paragraph

TOTAL STORY SIZE : 10 paragraphs

I am leaving it up to both teams to decide if they want to use humor, fact or fiction. You all must be respectful (I know you all will be) of the fellow sc'rs you are writing about. If there is offensive material that would "hurt" another members feelings, the submission will NOT be entered. Like I said, I don't for one minute think any of you would do this but need to say it anyway.

ELIMINATION # 3 Tie Breaker- KK7 going home
    1. Would Nat77 rather be caught at a table of friends with a booger hanging out of her nose or dirt under her fingernails with no nail polish on so that it was very obvious?

Wendyjane: Dirt under her fingernails
    Correct
    KK7: Booger
    WRONG

2. If Nat77 had to eat a cup of slugs or a cup of baby barf
    , which one would she eat?

Wendyjane: cup of slugs
    WRONG
    KK7: cup of slugs
    WRONG

3. What insect scares ErinsMom the most a spider
    or a a centapede?

Wendyjane: spider
    Correct
    KK7: spider
    Correct

4. Which sound would irratate ErinsMom more, nails on a chalkboard or a smoke alarm
    that couldn't be turned off for 2 minutes?

Wendyjane: smoke alarm
    Correct
    KK7: Nails on a chalkboard
    WRONG

5. What is Jody22002's middle name?
    Jody

Wendyjane: Anne
    WRONG
    KK7: Marie
    WRONG

6. What was the first thing Jody22002 purchased with a coupon?
    McDonalds

Wendyjane: razors
    WRONG
    KK7: Coffee
    WRONG

7. What was the first thing bluzsuz bought with a coupon?
    Always Infinity

Wendyjane: pet food
    WRONG
    KK7 : Cold Cuts
    WRONG

8. What kind of dog does Coyote00 have?
    Rottweiler

Wendyjane: mutt mixture
    WRONG
    KK7: Mastif
    WRONG

FINAL SCORES
    Wendyjane: 3 correct
    KK7: 1 correct

Elimination round 3 TIE
    1. What is the first thing ErinsMom purchased with a coupon? Toilet Paper

Wendyjane - Coffee WRONG
    KK7 - Cereal WRONG

nat77 - Cheese WRONG

2. Does ErinsMom cook from scratch or premade mixes the majority of the time?
    Premade

Wendyjane - Scratch WRONG
    KK7 - Premade - Correct
    Nat77 - Scratch WRONG

3. If Jody22002 were in a public place and suddenly saw a former high school female classmate who's dress was caught in her pantyhose showing off her rear would she tell her. YES

Wendyjane - YES - Correct
    KK7 - YES - Correct
    Nat77 - YES - Correct

4. Would Jody22002 rather eat a cup of baby barf or slugs? SLUGS

Wendyjane - baby barf WRONG
    KK7 - slugs - Correct
    Nat77 - slugs - Correct

5. How old is Pumpkin9211? 31

Wendyjane - 37 WRONG

KK7 - 32 WRONG
    Nat77 - 31 Correct

6. What is the first thing Pumpkin9211 purchased with a coupon?
    Bodywash

Wendyjane - Coffee WRONG

KK7 - Laundry Detergent WRONG
    Nat77 - Dog Food WRONG

7. Which sound would irratate coupmama more, nails on a chalkboard or a smoke alarm that couldn't be turned off for 2 minutes?
    Nails on a chalkboard

Wendyjane - Nails on a chalkboard - Correct
    KK7 - Smoke Alarm WRONG
    Nat77 - Nails on a chalkboard - Correct

8. Would coupmama rather eat raw fish eyeballs or raw cow tounge? Fish Eyeballs

Wendyjane - Fish Eyeballs - Correct

KK7 - Raw Cow Tounge
    WRONG
    Nat77 - Raw Cow ToungeWRONG

FINAL SCORES
    Wendyjane : 3 correct
    KK7: 3 correct
    Nat77: 4 correct (safe from elimination)

CHALANGE # 3 - WINNER BY DEFAULT: Team 1 (Pumpkin)
    I did not receive team 2's submission within the time guidelines. I will however, create team 1's entry and post the pic this weekend. Wish me luck! Elimination quiz
    will be sent to team two this weekend.

WINNING ENTRY TEAM 1
    Chopstick Mobile

SUPPLIES

Chopsticks (1 set of 2)
    glue
    tape
    highlighters
    paper clips
    tissue paper
    Paper white

We added:
    Pencil
    Hole Punch
    1 set of chopsticks(4 in total- mandatory +add on)

Step 1
    Rip different colors of tissue paper into small pieces. They do not need to be the same shape or size. Cover the chopsticks with glue. Place different colors of tissue paper on the chopsticks until completely covered. It is okay to have the pieces/color overlap

Step 2
    To make the basic unit of the mobile, slip a paper clip on the middle of a chopstick. Slip a paper clip on the chopstick near each end.

Step 3
    Make a few of the units in the first step, and put them together using paper clip chains(connect paper clips length wise). You can make the paper clip chains as long or as short as you like. To make the mobile balance, you can slide the paper clips over. The top of the mobile should have a med length paperclip chain.

Step 4
    Draw or trace different shapes(stars/hearts/diamonds/moons/ect) on the white paper with pencil.

Step 5
    Color both sides of the shapes with different highlighters (pink, yellow, orange, green and blue)

Step 6
    Cut the shapes out

Step 7
    Tape the top part of each shape on both sides (where the shapes will hang from the mobile)

Step 8
    Using the hole punch, punch a hole in the top of each shape (where the tape is)

Step 9
    Put a paperclip through the hole on the shape and attach to ends of the paperclip chains on the mobile

Step 10
    Hang from any hook in the house and enjoy!

My finished product of Team 1's Entry
    I hope it looks something like it should

Name:  challange 3 team 1 pic 2.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  19.3 KB
    Name:  challange 3 team 1 pic 1.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  26.4 KB
    Name:  challange 3 team 1 pic 3.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  16.8 KB
    CRAFT CHALLENGE

As you all ready know I am NOT a crafty person. I want your team to create a masterpiece for me to make. Make it simple please if you want my finished product to look anything like your design.

The following items must be incorporated in your craft. I will allow each team if they wish, to use three (no more than 3 ) additional items of their choice.

MANDATORY ITEMS
    One set of plain wood chopsticks
    glue
    tape
    highlighters
    paper clips
    tissue paper
    Paper white

OPTIONAL ITEMS (max 3)
    Team decides

Elimination #2 Tie breaker - Results Bluzsuz going home

1. How old is Wendyjane (40)

Pumpkin: 29 wrong
    Coupmama: 36 wrong
    bluzsuz: 35 wrong

2. Which of the seven dwarfs does Wendyjane identify with the most Grumpy

Pumpkin: Happy wrong
    Coupmama: Happy wrong
    bluzsuz: Sneezy wrong

3.How old is Nat77? (34)

Pumpkin: 34 correct
    Coupmama:34 correct
    bluzsuz: 36 wrong

4. Which one of the seven dwarfs does Nat77 identify with the most? Sleepy

Pumpkin: bashful wrong
    Coupmama: Doc wrong
    bluzsuz: Dopey wrong

5. How old is ErinsMom? (42)

Pumpkin: 41 wrong
    Coupmama: 43 wrong
    bluzsuz: 44 wrong

6. Which one of the seven dwarfs does ErinsMom identify with the most? Sleepy

Pumpkin: sleepy correct
    Coupmama: dopey wrong
    bluzsuz: doc wrong

Final Scores (Elimination #2 Tie Breaker)
    bluzsuz: 0 correct
    pumpkin: 2 correct
    coupmama: 1 correct

Elimination Round two : 3 Way Tie LOL

1. If Wendyjane had to choose between Juicyfruit or Trident Peppermint gum; which would she prefer?

Jody: Juicyfruit - correct
    bluzsuz: Trident Peppermint -wrong
    pumpkin: Juicyfruit - correct
    coupmama: Juicyfruit - correct

2. ErinsMom could choose would she have a breast enhancement or a tummy tuck?

Jody: Breast Enhancement -wrong
    bluzsuz: tummy tuck -correct
    pumpkin: tummy tuck - correct
    coupmama: tummy tuck - correct

3. Who is more appealing to KK7, Harrison Ford or George Clooney?

Jody: George Clooney - correct
    bluzsuz: George Clooney - correct
    pumpkin: George Clooney - correct
    coupmama: Harrison Ford - wrong

4. Which one of the seven dwarfs does Jody22002 most identify with? Sleepy

Jody: Grumpy - wrong (whoops lol)
    bluzsuz: Dopey -wrong
    pumpkin: Happy - wrong
    coupmama: Sleepy - correct

5. Would pumpkin9211 rather go skydiving or white water rafting?

Jody: white water rafting - correct
    bluzsuz: white water rafting - correct
    pumpkin: white water rafting - correct
    coupmama: white water rafting - correct

6. Would bluzsuz prefer a pedicure or a massage?

Jody: pedicure - correct
    bluzsuz: pedicure - correct
    pumpkin: massage - wrong
    coupmama: massage- wrong

7. Would coupmama prefer to watch a love story or a thriller?

Jody: Thriller - correct
    bluzsuz: Love story - wrong
    pumpkin: Love Story - wrong
    coupmama: Thriller - correct

8. Would Nat77 rather run down the street naked or clean all her neighbors toilets?

Jody: clean toilets - correct
    bluzsuz: clean toilets - correct
    pumpkin: clean toilets - correct
    coupmama: run naked - wrong

Scores
    Jody: 6 correct
    bluzsuz: 5 correct
    pumpkin: 5 correct
    coupmama: 5 correct

CHALANGE # 2 Winning Team-Team Nat77 (team surv pic 1)

Entries can be found here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members.../albums/stuff/

Your team must create a team personalized SC LOGO for me. The logo must contain my user name "Coyote00". This logo must be able to fit on a addy label as I may very well order some. Please leave room for my address. As this is public just use the following:

Coyote00
    111 Roadrunner Way
    Looney Tune, Manitoba R4H 1E3

The logo may be humerous but nothing that needs to be censored for profanity or nudity. Don't get us banned LOL .

I will present each logo to my third party, and at least two judges. The team who created the logo will not be provided to the judges to prevent any bias. The judges will need to choose one winner only.

Ready Set GOOOOOOOOOO.

************************************************** *****************************

CHALLANGE # 1 Deadline for captains to submit is Aug 27th 8PM CST (judges : CLB & Family, peachykeen, coyote00 & hubby WINNING TEAM = Team 1 Couponista Chicken

You have the following ingredients:
    Cooking Oil or butter (margerine)
    Apples (Fresh)
    Sugar
    White Onion
    Chicken
    Hot Sauce
    Flour
    Cheddar Cheese
    Salt & Pepper
    Garlic
    Eggs

You need to as a team come up with one and only one dish that incorporates all of the above ingredients complete with measurements, preparation instructions, cooking/baking instructions. Both my third party and I will be taste testing your masterpieces so make it edible pretty please. If our judges are willing we may enlist them to help out. In the event that peachy and I are only judging and we have a tie someones child (peachy's or mine will be used as a taste tester .

Get ready and GOOOOOOOOOOO. You have until 8PM CST Monday, Aug 27th to have your captain submit your recipe to me.

TEAM 1 ENTRY (Winning Team)
    Couponista Chicken

4 bonless Skinless Chicken Breasts (bought with $2 maple leaf prime coupons)

1-2 Apples, sliced into thin wedges (bought with

.75 Ziploc Produce coupons)

2 BD Cheddar Cheese Strings or 4 slices Cracker Barrel Cheddar cheese slices cut in half (bought with $1 Cracker Barrel Slices coupons, or $1 BD CHeestrings coupon)

1/4 cup Mazola Oil (bought with $1 Mazola coupon)

3 eggs (Bought with $1 wub 1 dozen coupon)

1 cup Flour

1 tsp each of Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder for dredging

3/4 cup Franks Red Hot (bought with $2 Red Hot Coupon)

1 Onion diced (bought with .75 Produce coupon)
    1/2 - 1 tsp Sugar

Directions

Pound chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper/ziploc bags til flattened.

Place apple slice and 2 halves of a cheese slice on chicken.

Roll up and secure with tooth picks.

In a bowl combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder

In another bowl crack and wisk eggs.

Dip chicken in egg wash, then dredge in flour. Repeat

Place in frying pan that has 1/4 cup of heated oil in it and brown chicken.

Transfer to Oven at 400 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes until cooked.

While chicken is in oven, sautee onions in 1 tbs oil or butter and add hot sauce to taste (3/4 cup) add sugar and warm through.

When chicken is ready place on plate and serve with sauce, garnish with additional apple slices.

Here are some photos of our finished meal

(sorry you have to start on the last photo and work backwards)

http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq29/bluzsuz/
    the password is: coupons

TEAM 2 ENTRY

Winning Chicken Apple Frittata

2 Tbsp butter, divided
    2 Gala Apples, peeled and finely sliced
    1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
    ½ cup White Onion, chopped
    2 Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
    Dash or 2 of Hot Sauce
    ¼ cup Flour
    1 cup grated white Cheddar Cheese, divided
    Salt & Pepper to taste
    2 cloves of garlic powder
    8 Eggs plus 2 additional egg whites

*Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

*Saute chicken cubes with 1 Tbsp of butter, onion and garlic

*In a separate pan, saute apples, brown sugar and 1 Tbsp of butter until apples are tender.

*In a separate bowl, combine eggs and egg whites, half of the cheddar cheese, flour, dash of hot sauce.

*Add chicken mixture to egg mixture and pour into a casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of cheese.

*Bake at 450 degrees for about 20 minutes.

ELIMINATION ROUND #1 - Going Home - Erinsmom

1. What wouldNat77 rather eat; fish eyeballs or raw cow tongue?

Nat77 - cow tongue - correct
    ErinsMom - cow tongue - correct
    Wendyjane - fish eyeballs - incorrect
    KK7 - fish eyeballs - incorrect

2. What was the first thing
    coupmama purchased with a coupon? Baby Diapers

Nat77 - Meat - incorrect
    ErinsMom - laundry soap - incorrect
    Wendyjane -diapers - correct
    KK7 - yogurt - incorrect

3. Does Jody22002 wear pajamas to bed or sleep in the buff?

Nat77 - buff -incorrect
    ErinsMom - pajamas - correct
    Wendyjane - pajamas - correct
    KK7 - pajamas - correct

4. What insect scares bluzsuz the most; a spider or a centipede?

Nat77 - centipede - correct
    ErinsMom - spider - incorrect
    Wendyjane - centipede - correct
    KK7 - centipede - correct

5. If KK7 had to go out for dinner which restaurant would she rather eat at; Italian or French?

Nat77 - Italian - correct
    ErinsMom - Italian - correct
    Wendyjane - Italian - correct
    KK7 - Italian - correct

6. If
    ErinsMom was standing in a grocery line and accidently let out some smelly gas would she excuse herself or pretend it didn't originate from her and stay silent?

Nat77 - stay silent - correct
    ErinsMom - stay silent - correct
    Wendyjane - stay silent - correct
    KK7 - stay silent - correct

7. If
    Wendyjane had to choose one who would she rather spend an hour with The Queen of England or Madonna?

Nat77 - madonna - incorrect
    ErinsMom - madonna - incorrect
    Wendyjane - Queen of England - correct
    KK7 - madonna - incorrect

8. Would
    pumpkin9211 rather clean all her neighbors toilets or run down her street naked?

Nat77 - run down the street naked - correct
    ErinsMom - clean neighbors toilets - incorrect
    Wendyjane - run down the street naked - correct
    KK7 - run down the street naked - correct

FINAL SCORES (Correct Answers)
    ErinsMom: 4 Going home, sorry . But you still get a surprise iin your envie
    Nat77: 5
    Wendyjane: 7
    KK7: 5

Last edited by coyote00; Tue, Sep 25th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
    wendyjane and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Jody22002's W/L
    Save.ca/etc:Y
    French:Y
    TFT:N
    Printables:N
    Store Specific:N
    Multiples:Y

Counts as all Coupons:

Any FPC(not wub and no protein bars!)
    Any 2.00+ Call In

FPC 12 pk Nestea
    3.00 Beef wub Hamburger Helper

3.00 wub2 Black Diamond Cheese(shopper's voice)
    2.00 wub1 Black Diamond Cheese(shopper's voice)

FPC Cereal
    FPC Folgers
    FPC Tenderflake
    FPC Liberte Yogurt
    3.00 on ONE Edge Shave Gel(Shopper's Voice)

2.00 wub2 Eggs

FPC Hair Dye(is there any still out there?)
    FPC Max Cat Litter
    FPC Oasis Juice or Smoothie(RLF)
    FPC Powerade

4.00 AnyQuaker Product(Dec 2013)
    2.00 off Nestle Drumsticks
    5.00 Nestle Ice Cream
    7.50 Purina Pro Plan

BOGO Snuggle
    FPC Sunny D
    FPC Wonderbread(Cereal Box)
    FPC Yogurt
    FPC Lindt Bar
    3.00 Strawberries
    2.00/3.00 Call In
    4.00 off Ground Beef/chicken wub OEP(dec 2012)
    5.00 Maxx Scoop Litter
    PIN for 5.00 Gas Card

Counts as 2 coupons:

Any .50+ Call In

BOGO ArticGardens
    B3G1 Hardboiled eggs
    4.00 wub 3 BearPaws
    1.50 wub2 Black Diamond Cheese Slices
    4.00 Nestle Choc. Bars
    BOGO Beneful Wet
    3.00 Bread wub Ziploc
    1.50 CanadaDry
    .75 Cheese(Ziploc Box)
    1.50 Chicken(Ziploc Box)
    2.00 Clubhouse Marinade(Ziploc Box)
    FPC Coke wubOld El Paso
    2.00 Cottonelle Toilet paper
    .75 Cream ofWheat
    BOGO Dempster's
    Doritos

.50 wub2 Dole Canned Fruit
    1.00 DriscollBerries

1.00 Earthbound Farms(RLF)
    BOGO Egg Creations
    2.00 Envirocare Cashmere
    3.00 FebreezeHome Collection(Feb 28/13)

1.00 Fresh Express Salad

5.00 wub3 Garnier

1.00 General Mills Peelie
    5.00 wub3 Gillette
    BOGO Glade(on any)
    2.00 Good Host Iced Tea
    .75 Green Giant(save.ca)
    2.00 HiddenValley Ranch(Shopper's Voice)

2.00 Highliner(good on any - not specific)
    .50 Hunt's Manwich
    $2 wub one jell-o instant pudding and one cool whip tub...05532591...expires dec 21 2012.
    BOGO Kellogg's Cereal(Any except All Bran)
    1.00 Johnsonville call in

1.00/2.00 Johnsonville
    1.00 Johnsonville Ground Italian
    .75 Lactania Cream(NOT Lactose free)- RLF
    1.00 Lilydale Peelie
    4.00 Listerine Smart Rinse
    1.00 wub2 Luna Bars(RRLF)
    1.00 Mentos
    $1.00 Marc angelo
    1.00 Magnum Mini Ice Cream Bars
    2.00 Melitta Coffee-RLF
    .75 Milk 2 Go
    Mio WaterEnhancer

BOGO MountainDew(Pepsi Box)
    2.00 Nestea Mix
    .50 Old ElPaso Peelie
    BOGO Oliveri
    2.00 Old Dutch
    2.00 Olymel Peelie
    1.00 Olymel Bacon

2.00 Orville Redenbacher
    2.00 Pam
    1.00 Any one Pepsico Product 12x355ml
    5.00 wub2 Pita Break
    75 Produce(Ziploc Box)

.55 Reser'sPeelie
    Ruffles
    1.00 Saputo

1.00 Schneider's Peelie
    5.00 Skinny Cow Printable(as long as it is clear and in color)
    3.50 Sunlight tabs

BOGO Tetley Tea Infusions(Shopper's Voice)
    $1 on Tostitos Artisan Recipes Tortilla Chips 275g,
    2331255, Dec 31,2012
    1.00 Tostitos Salsa
    $4.00 Van Houtte Peelie

2.00 Vaseline(Shopper's Voice)
    3.00 Venus(Feb 28/13)

BOGO VH Steamers
    1.00 wub 2 Wonderbread
    Ziploc

Counts as 1:

1.00 Activia(good on any flavor)
    3.00/5.00 Advil(kids-Spin To Win)
    .55 Almond Accents
    2.00 Always Pads
    Alymer'sTomatoes(not Accents)
    Armstrong or Saputo Cheese
    1.00 ArticGardens

1.00Astro(good on 650g tubs)
    1.00 AstroOriginal
    .75 BarillaPasta(RLF)
    2.00 Beneful Dry
    1.00 Beneful Wet
    2.00 Bic Soleil
    .75 BlackDiamond(good on block or slices)
    1.00 Black Diamond Cheese Strings(from inside cheese slice pk...NOT .75!!!)
    Blue Diamond Almonds
    3.00/6.00 Bounty/Charmin/Puffs
    Brookside Chocolate
    .50 Cadbury DairyMilk
    1.00 wub2 Cadbury Products
    .50 CanadianClub BBQ Sauce
    .75 Catelli(save.ca or other)
    .50 Catelli Smart Sidedishes(websaver)
    1.00 Catelli Smart(gocoupons)
    2.00 Clubhouse Seasoning(save.ca)
    1.00 Cool Whip
    1.00/2.00 Coppertone
    1.00/1.50 Danino
    .75 Danone
    1.00 Danone Crush
    2.00 Danacol(RLF)
    1.00 Danone Creamy
    .75 Del MonteFruit Snacks

.30 Del Monte Portable Fruit
    2.00 DelissioThin n Crispy
    1.00 Dempster's Bagels
    .50/.75 Dempster's hot dog buns
    Dempster's Thinfuls
    2.00 Dial Nutriskin
    .75 D'Italiano Bread (not buns)
    1.25 D'Italiano Buns
    3.00 Dog Chow(from inside Dog Chow bags)
    3.50 DogChow(save.ca or other)
    .75 Dole Live Right Bites
    1.00 DoleSalad
    Downy Unstoppables SAMPLE
    .75/1.00 Dr Oetker Mug Cake
    .35 DuncanHines Cake Mix
    1.00 wub2 eggs
    .40 on 2pk hard boiled eggs
    1.00 Et Tu Kits
    1.00 Fiber One/NatureValley Bars(save.ca)
    2.00 Flinstones Vitamins
    2.00 Folgers K kups
    1.00 Fontaine Sante Dips
    Garbage Bags
    2.00 Gardein Peelie
    2.00 Garnier Pure Line Product
    1.00 wub any Gaylea, Nordica, or Lacteeze product
    .75/1.00 General Mills Product
    Buy Glade Decor Scents/Get Expressions Starter free
    .40 Golden Dragon
    Graves/Rougement/Allen's AppleJuice
    $1 any Gravol Product
    .75 GUM
    Handi-Snacks
    1.00 Happy Planet
    1.00 Highliner(good on any)
    Hunt's Pasta Sauce/paste/tomato Sauce
    .75 on ANY International Delight Product(not cafe insp.)
    1.50 Any Jamieson product
    2.00 jergen's Natural Glow
    2.00 Jergen's(good on any 120ml +)
    5.00 wub2 John Frieda Hair Repair
    1.00 wub3 Jello Powder

1.00 wub2 Refrigerated Jello
    1.00 wub1 Refrigerated Jell-o
    2.00 Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer
    .75 Just A Drop(need it for the Man Can at our house)
    2.00 Kashi Crackers/Cereal

Kikoman
    Kotex
    1.00 Kraft Habanero

1.00 Kraft Shredded
    1.00 Kraft Slices
    1.50 wub2 Krave Cereal

.75 Lactania Butter
    1.00 Liberte
    1.00 Lilydale
    1.00 Lindt Excellence Bars
    $1 Lipton 12pk

B2G1 Lipton tea

4.00 L'Oreal Excellence
    Magnum Ice Cream Bars
    Majesta Toilet Paper
    .75 Maplelodge Chicken Bacon
    1.00 wub2 or 3 Mapleleaf Canned Meat
    2.00 Mapleleaf Prime
    .50 Mapleleaf Top Dogs
    Marzetti Dip

$1 May Family Farms

.75 Milk Bones
    $1 Minigo

1.00/1.50 MiniWheat Centres
    3.00 Motrin

.50 Mott'sFruitsations
    1.00 wub2 Mott's Fruitsations
    .50 Mott's Fruit Rockets(one per rider)
    1.00 wub 2 Mountain Dew
    1.00 Muskol
    $.50/1.00 Nestea(good on singles)

Nestea 12 pk
    1.00 off Nesquick wub 4l Milk
    Newman's Own
    3.00 Nexxus(one per rider)

1.00 Nutrigrain bars
    .50 Oasis(good on 960ml)
    $1 Oasis JuiceBoxes
    1.25 Oasis(not nutrisource)
    1.50 Oasis
    2.00 OFF product(RLF)

1.00 Oliveri
    2.00 Olive Oil
    Olymel Weiners
    1.50 Olymel Deli Meat
    .75 off any Olympic Product
    1.00 Organic Meadow Product
    1.00 Orville Redenbacher
    1.00 Pacific Natural Product

2.00 Paper Mate Ink Joy
    1.50 Paper Mate Gel
    1.50 Paper Mate Profile
    .75/1.00 Peek Freans

Pillars
    2.00 Playtex(no inserts)
    1.00 POM
    .75 Post Cereal
    Purex Toilet paper
    3.00 Raid Aerosol Product
    1.00 Renee's Gourmet
    .50 Rice Krispie Granola Squares
    Rougement Juice
    1.00 Royale Toilet Paper
    Sabra Hummus

1.00/2.00 SCJohnson peelie
    1.00 wub2 Schneiders
    1.00 Schenider's Hot Rods(good on ANY size)
    2.00 Schneiders Pepperettes(not 1.00)
    Scope(noinserts)
    .75 Scotties

.50 Shake n Bake
    1.00 Sharpie Gel Highlighter
    1.00 wub3 Sidekicks
    1.50 Silk(shopper's Voice)
    1.00 Silhouette 16pk
    1.00 Silhouette Tubs
    .75 Skippy(good on any type)

2.00 wub2 Smartfood Popcorn

1.00 Special K Crackers

1.00 Summerfresh

1.00/1.50 Sunlight Power Packs
    .1.00 SunRype Juice
    1.00 Tabasco
    1.00 tenderflake(websaver)
    1.00 Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea
    .75 Thinsations
    .50/1.00 Tim Tam Cookies

1.00 wub2 TopDogs, etc
    .75 TreSelle(good on slices)
    1.00 Tropicana
    True Black or True Blue Juice
    1.00 Twistos
    3.00 Tylenol(infants)
    .50 UncleBen's Rice n Sauce
    1.00/2.00 Vaseline
    .50 Vilasic Pickles
    .75 Villagio

.50 White Swan

KK7's Wishlist
    Printables: N
    French:N
    TFT: N
    Save.ca/gocoupons/websaver: Y
    Stacking: N
    Store specific: N

Worth 3

5.00 Maxx Scoop
    FPC K Cups Any
    FPC Maxx Scoop
    5.00 Marc Angelo
    5.00 Chapmens
    5.00 Cavedish Fries
    5.00 IceCream
    BOGO Cavedish Fries
    BOGO Schneiders From Facebook
    FPC Air Wick Color Changing Candle
    5.00 any tilex, s.o.s, liquid plumr, lestoil, clorox, pine-sol or green works product
    $10 Schneiders Foods
    FPC Nestea 12 Pack
    FPC TIDE
    FPC TP ANY
    FPC Paper Towels Any
    7.00 SC Johnson
    FPC Aunt Jemima
    FPC Garbage Bags
    -Pepsi-Co, $4 off any Quaker, Aunt Jemima or Rice-A-Roni, products, 15106298, Dec 31,2013

Worth 2

2.00Black Diamond Shredded Cheese
    3.00 When you buy 2 Black Diamond
    Any J&J Call In RRRLF Bandaids, Reach
    2.00 Drumsticks 4 pack
    Bogo Hunts Thick n Rich From Promo
    2.00 Natrel Milk RLF
    1.00 wub 1 ziploc 2.00 wub 2 ziploc I have NOOOOOOO sandwich bags!!!lol
    3.00 Swiffer Duster Shoppers Voice
    1.00 Cottonelle Wipes NOT Cashmere Please
    1.00 Any Pedigree Snacks For Dogs Found inside Pedigree Dog Food
    Any Call In For Cat or Dog Treats Any Brand but greenies
    Purina ProPlan For Cat or Dog Food Not Shredded Dry for Dog Wet and Dry Cat
    Can't Beleive Its Not Butter or Imperial
    Doritos/Lays/Ruffles
    3.00 Pogo
    Call In For Protor & Gamble (Pampers/Charmin)
    Call In For Kimberly Clarke (Cottonelle)
    Call In For Colgate-Palmolive
    Call In For Campbell’s
    Call In For Weston Bakeries
    Call In For Royale
    Call In For Dempsters
    Call In For McCain
    Call In For Conagra
    Call In For Primo
    Call In General Mills
    Any Kelloggs Call In
    3.00 Edge Shaving Gel
    3.00 Skinmate Shave Gel
    1.00 Marc Angelo
    3.00 Wub 2 Sponge Towels
    McCain Pizza
    Natrel Milk Not Organic Just Plain for 4 Litres
    2.00+ Tide
    4.00 Ground Beef or Chicken WUB
    1.00 Marc Angelo Kabobs
    .75 ANY Post Cerel Not for one kind!!!!
    2.00 Delissio Crispy Pizza Not flatbread or Rising Crust or Garlic
    2.00 Enviro Care Go Coupons For Cashmere SpongeTowels Ect
    -Covergirl, $2 on any Covergirl product, 63761030, Sept 30,2013

Worth 1

75/1.00 Lactancia Butter
    Buy 1 Get 1 Temptations
    Cadbury Buttons
    1.00 Folgers 2013 one per rider
    Eggs Real Ones Just reg Plain Shelled Eggs Not Omega Ect
    Chef Boyardee
    Sunrise Tofu Reg not the Sauce One
    Any Hain Celestail
    1.00 Smuckers Simple Blends
    1.00 Smuckers
    Minute Rice Cups
    ,50 Hellmens Not Bottle
    Always,
    $3 wub (2) Always or Tampax Radiant 12-128ct products, 64216212, Sept 30,2012
    Clover Leaf Plain Tuna ONLY
    .50 Marc Angelo
    Olivieri
    1.00 Europes Best Fruit For any 2013 exp
    Garbage Bags ANY Ordour Control, Reg Dosn't Matter
    .75 Rougemount
    1.00 Charmin 2013 NOT When U BUy 2 Please
    1.00 Bounty Any but not the 12 pack very hard to find
    Cracker Barrel
    Kraft Cheese Slices Not White
    Robinhood Flour or Five Roses
    Crisco
    1.00 Tide
    2.00 Always Radients 2013
    .50 When you Buy 10 Fancy Feast
    Any Cashmere or Sponge Towels With 2013 Exp Dos't matter if ultra enviro or reg
    Sunrype Juice .75 or 1.00 FOR ANY
    Armstrong Cheese
    $.50 lysol desinf. spray 06546423
    $1wub2 a.w aerosol spray or cone 06546973
    1.00 When U Buy Hunts Thick N Rich and Tomato Paste Dec 31 ecp
    1.00 Pam 2013 only thankyou
    1.00 Cheemo Pergoies No Expiry
    2.00 Cottonelle
    .75 Barilla Pasta
    .75 BD 2013 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Cheesestring Please
    1.00 Always Reg Always 2013 exp
    3.00 WUB 2 Tide
    Milkbone Soft and chewy 2013 exp
    Dempsters White Bread
    Bic Soleil coupon yesterday - $2 WUB a 3-count (or higher) pack. Expires Dec 31/12
    -Pepsi-Co, $1 on Tostitos Artisan Recipes Tortilla Chips 275g, 2331255, Dec 31,2012
    -Pepsi-Co, $1 on Tostitos Salsa, Salsa Con Queso or Spinach Dip (400-600mL) OR Ruffles Dips 425g, 23312568, Dec 31,2012
    .50 Diary Milk For ANY not the certain flavours I like my plain chocolate
    1.00 Danonne Creamy
    -Yoplait, $1 on any Yoplait product, 29212385, Apr 30,2013
    4.00 WUB Nestle Snacks
    1.00 Nestle Water
    1.00 Clorex Wipes
    Lysol Wipes
    -Hunt's, $0.50 on Hunt's Manwich, 86400022, NED

ERINSMOM's Wishlist
    Websaver/Brandsaver/Save.ca/GoCoupons – yes
    Toonies for Tummies- no
    French, printables, inserts – only where specified
    Store Specific- only where specified

Counts as 3
    ** any FPC for any item on my WL**
    FPC Arctic Gardens
    FPC Dove
    FPC Cavendish Fries
    FPC ConAgra Foods
    FPC Eggos
    FPC Egg Creations
    FPC Grill'ems
    FPC any hair dye
    FPC Kelloggs
    FPC Kettle Chips
    FPC any laundry detergent/dryer sheets
    FPC Maxx cat litter
    FPC Old El Paso kits
    FPC Olivieri pasta/sauce
    FPC Stouffer’s Saute Sensations/Single Serve entree or Stouffer's Bistro product (not only Bistro Sliders)
    FPC strawberries up to $3 (from cereal boxes)- RRLF multiples please
    FPC Sunlight laundry
    FPC Tampax/Playtex tampons
    FPC Wonderbread
    $5 Maple Leaf Prime chicken- RRLF any of the $5 ones, multiples please
    $5 Chapmans -RRLF multiples please
    $5 Maxx Scoop cat litter- RRLF multiples please
    $5 or $10 Olymel
    $5 Playtex (good for feminine hygiene products)
    $10 towards the combined purchase on any products from Schneiders

Counts as 2
    BOGO Amoozza Twists
    BOGO Arctic Gardens veggies
    BOGO Buitoni pizza
    BOGO Olivieri
    BOGO Pepsi products- must be good for Diet Pepsi (not the Pepsi Max 2L BOGO)-RRLF Multiples Please
    BOGO Sunlight Hand Dishwashing Liquid
    Bread $3 off WUB Ziploc
    Cashmere/Sponge Towels $2 EnviroCare
    CoverGirl $2 on one product
    Driscoll’s berries $1- RRLF multiples please
    Fresh Express salad $1- RRLF multiples please
    $4 off ground beef or chicken WUB Old ElPaso
    J & J call ins any of the $2
    J & J call in- $3 Aveeno/Neutrogena
    J & J replacement
    Orville microwave popcorn $2
    Royale $2 (for toilet tissue or paper towels, not limited to facial tissue)
    Softlips $2
    SummerFresh- any amount good on brushetta- RRLF multiples please
    Quaker $4 - mail out from company
    FROM SHOPPERS VOICE:
    - VH Steamers $1.50 ( NOT $1 or $1 WUB2)
    - Black Diamond shredded or 500g cheese $3 WUB 2
    - Black Diamond shredded cheese $2-RRLF
    - Black Diamond shredded cheese $1.50
    - Skintimate Shave Gel $3
    - Quantum Finish $3
    - Silk or True Almond 1.89L beverage $2.50

$.75 any fresh produce- from Ziploc boxes
    $1.50 any fresh chicken product- from Ziploc boxes
    Always liners $1
    Arctic Gardens stir fry, frozen veggies or rice $2
    Barilla pasta $.75
    Becel $1 (good on any type of Becel)
    Bic Soleil razors $2 (French OK)
    Chapmans ice cream/frozen yogurt
    Christie products $2 WUB 2 (from new Kraft What's Cooking magazine)
    Cottonelle $2
    Dempster's whole grain bread $1 (good only at Walmart)
    D'Italiano Brizzolio soft rolls $1.25 (not $.75 please)
    Drumstick $2 on any 4 pack
    Finish Quantum $3
    Good Host drink mixes $2 (good for lemonade, not limited to iced tea)
    Maxx cat litter
    Nutrigrain bars $2
    Old Dutch chips $2
    Pam $2 WUB 1 (not WUB meat)
    Pepperidge Farms cracker chips $.75
    Saputo $1 off any product
    Scheinder's Pepperettes $2 (not the $1 please)
    Special K fruit crisps $1 or $1.50
    Special K cracker chips $1 (NOT $.50)
    Sponge Towels 6 roll packs $3 WUB 2
    SummerFresh dips $1
    Sunlight $3.50
    Sun Rise Soy Foods- Stir Fry "Tofu n Sauce" $1 (NOT the Sunrise in the Keebler pie crust peelies)
    Tampax Radiant $2 (on one)
    Tide $2 WUB 1

Counts as 1
    $.75 any block cheese- from Ziploc boxes
    Aluminium foil- Alcan or others
    Always pads (NOT Infinity or Radiant) $1+
    Arctic Gardens stir fry, frozen veggies or rice $1
    Arm & Hammer cat litter
    Armstrong cheese $.75
    Bear Paws $4 WUB 3
    Cadbury Dairy Milk bars $.50
    Cadbury $1 WUB 2
    Charmin $1 (2013 expiry please)
    Cashmere/Sponge Towels $1 EnviroCare
    Cheemo Perogies $1
    Cheerios $1
    Classico pasta sauce
    Clorox wipes
    Clubhouse marinades or seasonings
    Colgate Total- no size restriction (2013 only please)
    Cool Whip $1 (1 per rider)
    Crystal Light (good on singles)
    Dairy Milk $.50
    Delisso pizza $2
    Dempster's bagels $1
    Diana Sauces or Marinades (not gravy)
    Diet Pepsi
    Dole canned fruit/pineapple $.50 WUB 2
    Dole Live Right Bites $.75
    English muffins ($.75 Ben's or any other)
    Europe’s Best frozen fruits or veggies $1 (good on both, Mar 2013 expiry NOT recent inserts)
    Hellman's Mayo $1 WUB tomatoes
    Hunts Snack Packs pudding $1
    Janes $2 (NOT $1)
    Jello $1 off any refrigerated pudding, gel or mousse snacks
    Kettle Chips $1
    Kraft Shredded cheese $1 (not Habenaro Heat)
    Lysol wipes
    Marc Angelo $1+
    Marzetti Greek or Ranch Veggie Dip $.75
    Milk 2 Go $.75
    Mio liquid water enhancer $1
    Mott's Juice Ice bars $.50
    Oasis $1.25 refridgerated cartons (Not Health Break, Not NutriSource)
    Oasis- good for 960ml shelf juice
    Olivieri garlic bread
    Olivieri pasta or sauce $1 (2013 peelie)
    Oral B Pro Health manual toothbrush $1
    Philly cream cheese/dips (NOT Dill)
    Plastic wrap- Saran wrap, Glad wrap etc
    Pop Tarts $.50 (1 per rider)
    Post cereal $.75 (good on any size, any variety)
    Premium Plus crackers $.75
    Satin Care shave gel $1.50
    Scott paper towels $1 (good on any size)
    Silk soy beverage $2 WUB4 236ml
    Skippy $.75 (good on any, NOT naturals)
    Special K low fat granola cereal $.75
    Sunlight $1.50 good on any Sunlight product
    SunRype beverages $1
    Tampax tampons $1 (no inserts please)
    Tetley Tea $1- must be good for Orange Pekoe
    Thinsations cookies/bars
    Tide $3 WUB 2- from Duracell packages
    Tostitos Artisan tortilla chips $1 (from 24 pack Pepsi boxes)
    Tostitos salsa $1 (from 24 pack Pepsi boxes)
    U by Kotex $1
    Uncle Ben's "Rice & Sauce" $1 Mar 2013 only (NOT Bistro Express)
    Uncle Ben's buy Bistro Express/get Rice & Sauce free (insert)- one per rider
    Venus razor $3 off any (NOT WUB)
    Welch's Juice Ice bars $.50
    Wheat Thins $.75 from Kraft What's Cooking magazine (NOT Wheat Thins Stix, NOT $.50)
    Yoplait $1 peelie- Apr 2013 expiry
    Ziploc (baggies or containers) $2 WUB 2 or $1 WUB 1

Nat77's Wishlist
    Printables: Yes
    French: Yes
    Save.ca/Gocoupons/websaver: Yes
    Stacking: No
    Store Specific: No
    Multiples: Yes

Counts as ALL coupons:

Any FPC (except the protein bars)
    FPC Arctic Gardens
    FPC Cavendish
    FPC Cereal
    FPC Dove
    FPC Dr. Oetker
    FPC Egg Creations
    FPC Folgers
    FPC Grillem’s
    FPC Huggies
    FPC J & J replacement
    FPC Juice
    FPC Laundry Detergent
    FPC Liberty Yogurt
    FPC Marc Angelo
    FPC Natrel Baboo
    FPC Nordica Cottage Cheese
    FPC OceanSpray or Craisons
    FPC Olivieri
    FPC Philadelphia Cooking Cream
    FPC Quaker
    FPC Scrubbing Bubbles
    FPC Smart Ones
    FPC Smarties
    FPC Strawberries or $3**RRLF
    FPC Vaseline
    FPC Yogurt
    Amazon.ca code
    Black Diamond Cheese $3 wub 2
    Campbell's Mail Out $1+
    Chapman's $5
    Classico $1
    Cottonelle/Royale/Charmin $5
    Danone $5
    Driscol Berries
    Edge Shave Gell $3
    Eggs $2 wub 2 dozen, June 2013
    Fresh Produce $0.75
    Finish Quantum $5
    Gaylea $2 call-in
    Greenworks/Chlorox/SOS Mailout $5
    Hain Celestial Call-In
    Heinz Call-In
    Kellogg’s $5 Gas Card Pin
    Kimberley Clark Call-In
    Olymel $3 or $5 or $10
    Playtex Bucks $5
    Quaker $4 off any
    Skintimate Shave Gel $3
    Sunlight Dish Soap BOGO

Counts as 2 coupons:

Amooza BOGO
    Any call-in $0.50+
    Arctic Gardens BOGO or $2
    Aveeno call-in $3
    Bear Paws $4 wub 3
    Bandaid $2
    Black Diamond $1 tearpad
    Buitoni Pizza BOGO
    Cavendish Fries BOGO
    Carnation Hot Chocolate $1
    Cheemo Perogies NED
    Chicken $1.50
    Chicken or ground beef $4 off wub OEP
    Christie Products $2 wub 2
    Cloverleaf Tuna $1 wub 2 (any variety)
    Colgate Palmolive call-in
    Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief $4
    Dempsters BOGO
    Disney Movie Reward Codes
    Flinstone Vitamins $3
    Hershey $1 (must be good on chipits)
    Stayfree $2
    Garnier $5 wub 3
    General Mills $1+
    Gillette $5 wub 3
    Hamburger $3 wub HH
    Kimberley Clark (any amount)
    Lactantia Butter $1
    Marc Angelo $2+
    Olivieri $2 peelie (not wub)
    Pampers Diapers $3+ (not wub)
    Playtex Baby Einstein Product
    Playtex Bucks
    Robax $10
    Royale $2
    SC Johnson call-in
    Snuggle BOGO
    Sunlight $3.50
    Tylenol call-in $2
    VH Steamers BOGO
    Ziploc $3 wub Bread
    Ziploc, Fantastic, Scrubbing Bubbles, Windex, Pledge or Bon Ami $1 PEELIE (Nov. 30)

Counts as 1 coupon:

Activia yogurt
    Advil Nighttime $4, valid on 10-ct
    Advil Children's $5
    Advil Muscle and Joint $4, upc 12923348 (NOT from spinuwin booklet)
    Always $1, valid on any pads, exp. Aug. 31, 2013
    Alymer's Tomatoes (not accents) $0.50
    Astro Yogurt $1, valid on ANY
    BB Cream from Garnier SAMPLE (not the coupon)
    Babybel
    Becel $1 on ANY, upc 87410488, exp Dec. 2012
    Benedryl, Children’s (printable is fine)
    Bic Soleil $2
    Black Diamond Cheese blocks
    Black Diamond Cheesestrings $1
    Black Diamond Cheese Slices $1.50 wub 2
    Bounce $1+ (not wub and not dryer bar)
    Bounty/Charmin/Puffs $6 wub 1 of each
    Bounty/Charmin/Puffs $3 wub 2
    Bread
    Cadbury $1 wub 2
    Campbell’s Soup or broth
    Canadian Tire Money ($0.50 = 1 coupon)
    Canned Veggies
    Catelli Pasta
    Centrum $3 off any, NED
    Cheese $0.75 (ziploc)
    Chlorox Wipes $1
    Cheerios
    Cinnamon Corn Pops $0.75
    Coffeemate
    Colgate Sensitive $3
    Cool Whip $2 wub jello pudding or $2 wub Baker's Chocolate
    Cottonelle $2
    Cream of Wheat
    Dainty Rice $1, exp. Dec. 2014
    Danino $1.50
    Danone Oikos
    Danone Sillouette $1 off 650g tub
    Dare/Grissol $1 on any ONE, or $2 wub 2
    Deli Meat
    Delverdi Pasta $1 wub 2, NED
    Dofino Havarti $1
    Dole Canned Fruit $0.50 wub 2, NED
    Dole Salad
    Dove Beauty Bar $2 printable
    Dove Body Wash $2 on ANY (Shopper’s Voice)
    Dove $2 wub 1 Deodorant
    Dr. Oetker Mug Cake BOGO or $1
    Duncan Hines Cake Mix
    Egg Creations $1.25 OR BOGO OR $1 NED
    Enfapro $10
    Europe's Best Frozen Veggies or Fruit, exp. March 31, 2013
    Finish Quantum $3
    Five Roses Flour
    Fontaine Sante Classic Hummus
    Franks Red Hot Sauce $2
    Fresh Fruit
    Garnier Fructis shampoo or conditioner SAMPLE
    Gaylea, Nordica, Lacteeze, Ivanhoe $1, exp. Dec 2013 (MUST be valid on all—not just Nordica)
    Gifts to Grow Codes
    Gold Seal $0.50 on any
    Goodnights Bed Mats $3+
    Gravol $1 on any
    Green Giant
    Grillem’s Peelie 2013
    Hellman’s $1
    Huggies Enjoy the Ride Codes
    Huggies Wipes $1+
    Iogo Yogurt
    Janes $2
    Jergens Moisturizer $2.50
    Kandoo
    Keebler Pie Crust $1, exp. Sept. 2013
    Kellogg’s Granola $2.50
    Knorr Homestyle Stock $1
    Kraft $X wub X
    Kraft Shredded Cheese
    Lactantia Butter (Dec. 2012 onwards please)
    Liberte $1 peelie
    Loblaws Superbucks ($0.50 = 1 coupon)
    Maple Leaf Top Dogs
    Mark Angelo
    Maxwell House $2
    McCormick Spices
    Melitta Coffee $2
    Mio
    Motts Fruitsations $1 wub 2 upc 2223409 OR $0.50 peelie
    Natrel Milk $1+ (not lactose free or organic)
    Nature Path or Envirokidz product
    Neilson Milk $1, valid on 4L
    Nesquik $1 (not wub) NED
    Nestea
    Nestle Drumstick $2
    Oasis Juice Boxes
    Oasis (960ml)
    Olivieri $2
    Olymel peelie $2
    Olymel Smart Nature Deli Meat $1.50
    Olympic Yogurt $1+
    Pampers $2+ (on ONE)
    Pepperettes $2
    Philadelphia Cooking Cream
    Philadelphia Cream Cheese
    Philipio Berio $2
    Pillars $0.50 off any, Dec. 2012
    Playtex Peelie $2
    Poise $3, valid on Petite Pack, exp. Dec. 31, 2012
    Post Peelie $2 (valid on any)
    Premium Plus Crackers $0.75
    Purina $7.50
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal
    Renee's $1
    Royal Toilet Paper (NOT 3-ply)
    Samples ANY: health and beauty, children’s, or laundry
    Saputo $1 on ANY product
    SC Johnson Peelie $2
    Schneider's Country Naturals
    Scott Towels $1 on any 4 or more rolls.
    Scotties Tissues
    Sealtest Sour Cream or Cottage Cheese $0.75
    Smart Ones $1 wub 1
    Snack size chocolate bars $4 wub 2
    Summerfresh $1
    Thinsations
    Tide $2+ (not wub)
    Tide $1 (must be valid on trial size)
    Tostitos Salsa
    Tre Stella $0.75, upc 72005138, exp Dec. 2012
    Tylenol, Children’s $3+
    VH Steamers $1.50 wub 1
    Vaseline $2
    Venus Razor $3
    Voltaren $3
    Wet Ones
    White Swan
    Ziploc $1 wub 1 or $2 wub 2

Bluzsuz's Wish List
    Toonies for Tummies – Atlantic Canada
    French – no
    Can you stack – no
    Store Specific – no
    Printables – check with me....
    **I don’t need specific UPC’s, so if there is one listed don’t worry about it!

Count as all coupons
    FPC Coke 2L
    FPC Pepsi 2l
    FPC Pepsi 6x 710ml
    Any SuperBowl FPC
    FPC Popcorn
    FPC Oasis Juice - ANY!!!
    FPC Dempsters (product replacement)
    FPC Bananas
    FPC Strawberries
    FPC Eggos
    FPC Scrubbie Bubbies
    $5 Ice Cream - RLF
    $5.00 Nestle Real Dairy ice cream
    $2, $3 J&J CALL INS - 2013
    $5 Prime Chicken Breasts ( not stuffed) - RRRLF
    $3 marc angelo
    FPC Quaker Granola Bars
    $7.50 On One (1) bag of Purina One SMARTBlend Premium Dog Food (2.7 KG or larger, any variety) Oct 31 2012
    UPC: 27674260
    SCHNEIDERS $10 TOWARDS THE COMBINED PURCHASE OF ANYPRODUCT
    Kelloggs Cash for gas forms from cereal boxes.
    Pretty much any FPC, just ask or surprise me, just no smellies, cat stuff or crap. NO PROTEIN BAR FPC PLEASE.

Counts as 3 Coupons
    BOGO Arctic Gardens
    Ruffles potato chips buy one get one free (235g size, any flavour).Exp. August 31, 2012 - early expiry OK!
    $3 WUB2 Black Diamond Cheese - Shoppers Voice
    $3 Skintimate/Edge Shave Gel
    $3 Chapmans
    $1/$2 Smart Bread
    $1 Summerfresh - good on bruschetta RRLF - multiples!
    Orville Redenbacher, $2 on Orville Redenbacher's 5/6/8 pack popcorn, 44406699, Dec 31,2012
    .75 on any 1 variety of Premium Plus Crackers (450g); Expires December 31, 2012; UPC# 05533653
    $2.00 WUB any 2 varieties of Christie Products (115-550g); Expires December 31, 2012; UPC# 05533695

Counts as 2 Coupons
    Aquafina Vitamin Water - oh how I wish it still existed!
    1.00 WUB1 BD Cheese
    $4 WUB3 Bear Paws
    $2 (TWO, not one) + Bertolli Olive Oil
    .75 on any 1 variety of Oreo Cookies (300-550g); Expires December 31, 2012; UPC# 05533640
    $1 Cool Whip
    $2 WUB Cool Whip and Jello Pudding/Bakers Chocolate
    $2 Delissio Pizza - Garlic bread, Thin, Rising Crust - any and all are great!
    DR OETKER SUPREME CAKE
    $2 off any Drumstick 4 pack product, Dec.31 '12
    Dole, $0.50 wub (2) Dole Cans of Canned Fruit
    Duncan Hines, $0.35 Duncan Hines Cake Mix, Brownies or Frosting, 63222134, Dec 31,2012
    $2 on any FANTA product, Dec 31,2012
    $2 Filippo Berio (evoo) coupon expires DEC 2014
    $2 any Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup Packs (Dec 31 12)
    $2 FRANKS RED HOT
    $1.50 Fresh Chicken - Ziploc
    $2GOODHOST MIXES (good on lemonade)
    $1 WUB3 Heinz
    .75 International Delight on ANY
    $2 Jane's Chicken
    $2 Kellogs Peelie
    1.00 Kraft Shredded Cheese (no habanero heat please)
    $1 ANY Kraft refrigerated dressing
    $1 Lactancia Butter
    Lean Cuisine
    $2+ Marc Angelo
    $2 Olymel Peelie (good on any)
    Pepsi-Co, Buy (1) 2L Pepsi Max soft drink & get (1) 2L Pepsi Max Free, 84211532, Dec 31,2012
    Pepsi-Co, Buy (1) 2L Mountain Dew or Diet Mountain Dew soft drink & get (1) Free (max value $2.79), 84211558, Dec 31,2012
    2+ ML Prime tear pad - no peelies please I have lots now
    $2 Old Dutch 11/30/12
    $2 Pillers Meats
    BOGO Peek Freans
    $2 Pintys Pub and Grill
    Stouffer’s/LC PIN’s
    4.00 Snack Size Chocolate bars (from Bear Paws box)
    $3 WUB 2 Sponge Towels
    Sobeys Gas $$ rebates for use on groceries
    Sobeys cents off gass .02+
    Stouffers frozen meals
    $1 Sun Rype
    $3 WUB1 Tampax Radiant
    $2 TP - Cottonelle, Royale, Majesta, Cashmere…
    $1+ Tilex Shower Spray
    U by Kotex - no tween please - RRRLF
    .75 on any 1 variety of Mr. Christie's Snak Paks (138g-180g); Expires December 31, 2012; UPC# 05533679
    .75 on any 1 variety of Crispers Baked Snacks (200g); Expires December 31, 2012; UPC# 05533637

Count as 1 Coupon
    $4 Advil Nighttime VALID ON 10’s!!!! *1 per rider
    Allen's/Graves/Rougemont apple juice
    Aluminum Foil ROLLS/Parchment Paper/Sandwich bags
    .75 Armstrong Cheese
    Expiry date December 31, 2012. UPC: 05532487
    $0.75 Black Diamond Block Cheese, 340-500g, any Dec 31 2012/13
    Baking powder
    Blue Dragon - good on rice paper
    $1 WUB2 Cadbury
    Canned Veggies (no salt ok!)
    Canned Tuna (*NOT flavored, *not salad kit)
    $3/6 WUB 2/3 Charmin, Bounty or Tide
    .75 Cheese (Ziploc)
    .25+ Chef Boy R Dee
    $1 Cheerios
    2.00 ClubhouseMarinade(Ziploc Box)
    $1.50 Colgate Total Advance WITH NO SIZE RESTRICTION(must be good on trial size)
    Crest, $1 any Crest Pro-Health Rinse, 66010555, Dec 31,2012 - must be good on trial size!!!
    $1 Danone Creamy
    .50+ white bread, smart bread, bagels, English muffins. Not fans of ww,multigrain, rye etc.
    $1 Dr. Oetker Pizza (Good on Casa di Mama, Ristorante OR Panabello) Dec. 31.12
    .75+ Dr. Oetker Supreme Cake Mix
    .75 Del Monte Fruit Snacks
    .75 WUB any d‘Italiano
    0.75 on Dole Live RIght Bites 170g, 45805514, Mar 31,2013
    .35 Duncan Hines Cake Mix
    EGGS, not liquid, good on ANY brand, Naturegg etc. not avail. here.
    $1 off any Earthbound Farms any product exp Dec 31/12
    $1.00 on any El Monterey Product EXP: Dec. 31/12
    English Muffins
    $1 fresh chicken (Ziploc)
    .75 Fresh Veggies (Ziploc)
    $1 any Fresh Express packaged salad
    2.00 Gillette Body Wash
    .75+ Johnsonville Sausages
    $1 off any Gay Lea, Nordica, Lacteeze or Ivanhoe product, expiring Dec.31 '13
    $2 Hershey Drops
    Hellmans Mayo - not olive oil please
    Hellman's Mayo $1 WUB tomatoes
    .25+ Hunts snack packs
    0.50 Italpasta
    $1 WUB3 Jell-o Jelly Powder products, Dec. 31, 2012
    ANY Kraft WUB
    Kraft, $0.50 Kraft Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits 85g or Recipe Pieces 80g, Mar 31,2013
    Kernels Popcorn seasonings
    .50 Kikkoman
    $1+ Liquid Hand Soap/Refill (Dial, Softsoap, Balea)
    Larsen’s Meats - Salami, bologna, Ham - not weiners please
    Lysol/Clorox wipes
    McDonalds Coffee Cup Stickers for coffee card
    $1 Magnum Minis
    .50+ Maple Leaf Peelie
    $1 Marc Angelo
    .50/.75 Marzetti Dips
    May Family Farms Deli Meat
    .75 Milk to Go
    1.00 Mio liquid water enhancer
    Miracle Whip
    $1 WUB2 Motts Fruitsations - RRRLF- not veggie kind please
    Multi Pack Chocolate Bars/ Single Bars
    Multi Pack Gum
    Natural Selections Deli Meat
    $1/2 Nestea (dry drink mix)
    $3 Nexxus
    Nutella
    Oasis $1 - Juice Boxes 2013
    Oasis $1.25 - Refrigerated cartons -any flavour (1.75L) 2013 (not jugs)
    $0.50/.75 Oasis 960 ml
    $1 Old Dutch/Lays
    $1 Olymel Bacon
    $1 Olymel Peelie (good on any)
    $1.50 + Olymel Deli Meat
    $1+ Olympic Krema
    0.50 +Orville Redenbackers Ready To Eat Popcorn
    $2 Paper Mate Ink Joy 700RT
    $1.50 Paper Mate Gel
    $1 Paper Mate Ink Joy 300 Stick
    $1 Paper Mate Ink Joy 300RT
    $0.50 Paper Mate Write Bros / Write Bros Mechnical Pen
    $1.50 Paper Mate Profile
    Pasta Sauce - not tomato sauce…not Newmans
    Pepsi-Co, $1 on Tostitos Artisan Recipes Tortilla Chips 275g, 2331255, Dec 31,2012
    Pepsi-Co, $1 on Tostitos Salsa, Salsa Con Queso or Spinach Dip (400*645mL) OR Ruffles Dips 425g, 23312568, Dec 31,2012
    $1 Peek Freans
    Philadelphia Cream Cheese and dips - not cooking sauce please, have lots!
    .50 + Pillers Meats good on any
    $1 off POM 473ml & 1.4lt size exp Dec 31/12
    $.50 on any POP-Tarts 400g
    June 30/13
    q-tips - hahahahahhaa
    $1.00 any REALFRUIT GUMMIES (30 June 2013)
    Renee’s Salad Dressing
    1.00 Any Saputo Product (nov 30 -Saputo mag)
    1.50 Satin Care
    $1 Sharpie Gel Highlighter
    $1.50 Sharpie Brush Tip
    $1 WUB3 Sidekicks
    0.75 Skippy product (good on any -not just naturals)
    .25+ Snack Pack Pudding
    1.00$ any SunRype 1.36L June 31, 2013
    Simply Minute Maid Refrigerated - good on lemonade not the cartons!
    Stamps
    $1 SUMMERFRESH TOPPED HUMMUS 88100861 JUNE 30/13
    Top Dogs/ML Weiners - Peelies OK!
    $1 off one package of Uncle Ben's Rice and Sauce (300g) UPC 08299909 exp March 31, 2013
    $3 Venus Razors 2013 expiry only please
    VH 2013 expiry please
    Villagio Bread
    Ziploc $1 WUB1 if they exsist or $2 wub 2

I would also love the following samples (but please send to me directly as to not increase the conductors postage, PM me for addy)
    Will count as 1 Coupon
    Downy Unstoppables
    Purex Crystals
    Purex Liquid
    Tide Pods
    Gain Laundry
    Olay Regenerist cream
    Advil Nightime
    Count as 2 Coupons
    Razors
    Neutrogena Make Up wipes
    Febreze Car
    Scope Mouthwash

Coupmama's Wishlist
    Printables N
    Store Specific N
    TFT Y(must be valid in Ontario)
    Save.ca Y
    French N
    websaver,brandsaver Y

FPC and Call Ins List (Counts as all)
    Cineplex Movie Passes
    $5 Chapmans
    3$ Marc Angelo or $1 counts as 1 coupon
    $3 Primo Call Ins
    $5 WUB 2 Pita Break Pitas or for ANY products RRLF
    $5 Amazon.ca Gift Certificate codes
    FPC any Amy’s product (Company mailout)
    Free case of Nestea (from Nestea cases)
    FPC Silk Soy Beverage
    Silver Hills, FPC Silver Hills loaf of bread, 141-121, Dec 31,2012

Grocery
    Gardein
    Silver Hills bakery, especially Squirrely Bagels
    $1 off any Earthbound Farm Organic product
    $1 on Organic Meadow
    Dimpfilmeier Rye Bread
    $2 off on Janes (1kg or smaller) - good on any, Expr. Dec 31’ 2013 RRLF counts as 2 coupons
    Gatorade
    $0.50 Rubicon Exotic Fruit Juices
    Classico, Primo or Catelli spaghetti sauce
    $1 Driscoll berries
    $2 Philippo Berio Olive Oil (counts as 2 coupons)
    Maple Leaf Top Dogs
    $1.50 Fresh Chicken (from Ziploc boxes) (counts as 2 coupons)
    $1.00 Fresh Chicken (from Ziploc boxes)
    .75 Fresh Produce (from Ziploc boxes)
    Miracle Whip
    HEINZ Ketchup any amount
    $0.75 General Mills Select products (Save.ca)
    $1 any Amy’s product
    $3 any Maple Lodge Farms or Zahina Halal Brand, Product Voucher from Manufacturer (NED) (counts as 3 coupons)
    $1 Summer Fresh 300g Topped Hummus, 88100861, Jun 30,2013
    $2 on any Nestle Drumstick 4 pack product, 10035652, Dec 31,2012
    $0.40 Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal, 05906332, NED
    $1 any Renee's Gourmet product, 59013655, Dec 31,2012
    Sabra, $0.55 any Sabra product 283g or greater, 10401163, Jan 15,2013
    T. Marzetti Veggie Dip (no Hummus), Dec 2012 expiry
    $1.50 Black Diamond Shredded Cheese, 46216045, Dec 31,2012
    $2 Black Diamond Shredded Cheese, 46216058, Dec 31,2012
    $0.55 any Bolthouse Farms Carrot product, 71400360, Dec 31,2012
    $1 any bag of 1.2kg or 2kg Dainty Rice, 2040149, Dec 31,2014
    $0.75 Fontaine Sante Classic Hummus or selected Dips, Dec 31,2013

Tea/Coffee/Juice
    Orange Juice (100% Natural Tropicana or Simply Orange)
    Tetleys Orange Pecoe tea, not Herbal, Green or Decaf
    Tasters’ Choice Instant Coffee RRLF
    Minute Maid or Nestea drink boxes
    $1 WUB any 2 Minute Maid 295 ml Frozen Concentrate products
    $1, $1.50 or $2.50 off any Silk Soy beverage ($2.50 coupon counts as two coupons)
    $0.50 Perrier (bottle neck hanger or any other coupons)

Household
    Cerama Brite
    $3 WUB 2 Charmin, Bounty or Tide (from Charmin packs with 2012 or 2013 expiry)
    $6 WUB one Charmin, one Bounty and one Puff (from Charmin packs with 2012 or 2013 expiry)
    $3 WUB3 Greenworks products (Websaver)
    $3 wub (2) Tide products, 63655285, Feb 28,2013
    Buy (3) Get (1) Free Cesar wet food for dogs 100g individual trays, 08299677, Dec 31,2012

Cosmetics/Hygene products
    Bella Colour Hair colour
    $5 WUB 3 Garnier products
    $2 any Softlips product
    $3 off Edge Shave Gel Dec 31’2012
    $2 any Covergirl product, 63761030, Sept 30,2013
    Buy a Gillette Deodorant & get a free Body Wash, 63755682, Feb 13,2013
    John Freida, $5 wub (2) John Freida Full Repair Styling products, 40015197, Dec 31,2012
    John Frieda, $5 wub (2) John Frieda Sheer Blonde products, 40015268, Dec 31,2012
    John Frieda, $5 wub (2) John Frieda Frizz Ease products, 40015271, Dec 31,2012

Misc
    Aeroplan PINs (2 coupons, $2 worth or 2 points)
    Lean Cuisine or Stouffers PINs
    Lunchmate Bucks
    PStamps
    M&M pouch tops from specially marked packs for the Movie tickets Promo (1 pouch top = 2 coupons or 2 pts)

Wendyjane's Wishlist
    Printables: N
    French:Y but ask first please!
    TFT: N
    Save.ca/gocoupons/websaver: Y
    Stacking: Y
    Store specific: N
    PLEASE DOUBLE CK EXPIRIES - even though I"ve asked for the below I often don't know what the expiry is and on trains it can take a while to reach me so pretty please factor this in when sending.

3pts pile:
    Disney movie reward code from a movie/blueray holder*RRLF*
    Dempsters Bagels fpc
    Cottonelle Toilet Paper fpc
    Coke or Pepsi fpc
    J&J Replacement Product fpc
    Pampers or Huggies Diapers / Pants fpc
    Oliveri fpc
    Oasis Child promo from G.M cereal (classic/fruits/fruitszoo) fpc
    Philadelphia Cooking Cream fpc
    Triscuits fpc
    SC Johnson fpc
    Kelloggs/General Mills cereals fpc
    Cineplex Snacks (Old El Paso boxes) fpc
    Aero Bubbles fpc
    Orville Redenbacker Flavour Shaker fpc
    Vaseline fpc
    Dairymilk fpc
    Cascade fpc
    Bananas fpc
    Healthy Choice Steamers fpc
    Kellogg’s Eggos or Pancakes fpc
    FPC Kellogg’s Corn Pops or Mini Wheats fpc
    Oasis 1.75L – 76143700 – General Mills Cereal Boxes fpc
    Sunlight Laundry Detergent – 72613590 fpc
    Sunny D – 5070663 fpc
    Huggies Mega Pack Diapers – 49103319 fpc
    Quaker Chewy or Dipps granola bars - 15105149 fpc
    Free 2L wub Old El Paso
    Smarties Eggs or Bag –fpc
    Arctic Gardens – 49700523 fpc
    Tetley Tea – 08116840 fpc
    Egg Creations - 42405287 fpc
    Aunt Jemima - 63222132 fpc
    FPC Silk 1.89L
    FPC Wonderbread (General Mills Cereal Boxes or other!)
    Free Schick Hydro 3 Razor wub Schick Hydro 3 Refill (Shopper's Voice)
    any yogurt fpc
    $5/$7/$10 Olymel voucher good on ANY Olymel product – NED
    $8/$10 Pampers diapers
    $10 Schneiders Foods
    FPC smartfood popcorn
    cineplex fpc for entry into movie

2pts callins etc
    $5 Gas Form from Kellogg's Cereal Boxes
    Protor & Gamble (Pampers/Charmin)
    Kimberly Clarke (Huggies/Cottonelle)
    Johnson & Johnson
    Colgate-Palmolive
    Campbell’s
    Playtex
    Pepsi-Co
    Quaker
    SC Johnson
    Weston Bakeries
    Coca-Cola
    Royale
    Dempsters
    McCain
    Delissio
    Schneiders
    Stouffers
    Olymel
    Conagra

$2 Johnson & Johnson (Benylin/Tylenol/Nizoral/Benadryl/Nicorette) - 2013
    $2 Johnson & Johnson (O.B/Stayfree/Carefree) - 2013
    $2 Johnson & Johnson - 04376415 - 2013 (band-aid/visine/polysporin/reach/listerine) - 2013

$2 Royale toilet paper (roundtable)
    $2 Schneiders Country Naturals Sausages
    $2 Nestle Drumstick 4pk
    $2 on Nestea/Goodhost Mixes
    $2 on Bic Soleil 3 count or higher - Dec 31
    $2 Black Diamond Shredded Cheese - Dec 31(Shopper's Voice
    $2 any Nabob Blend 311g-930g
    $2 Old Dutch Chips
    $2 Oasis 1.75L refrigerated juice
    $2 General Mills products
    $2 Kellogg’s products ANY
    $2 McCain frozen pizza
    $2 Cottonelle 12pk bathroom tissue
    $2 Pam Cooking Spray
    $2 Melitta coffee

$2 any 1kg or smaller Janes product – 57730754 or the Dec 2013 expiry
    $3 J&J (Clean & Clear, Lubriderm, Neutrogena, Aveeno) 2013
    $5 Royale (mail out company)
    $5 Greenworks (mail out company)
    $5 Playtex (mail out company)
    $5 Skinny Cow (Kellogg’s cereal box)
    $5 Stouffer’s replacement coupon
    $7 SC Johnson
    $8 Huggies
    $1 / $2 / $3 Campbell's Call Ins
    $5/$7/$8/$10 Pampers diapers
    $2/$3 Olymel voucher good on ANY Olymel product – NED

$4 on chicken wub Old El Paso
    $4 on beef wub Old El Paso
    $4 Covergirl (good on any)
    $5 wub 3 Gillette
    $5 wub (2) Stayfree products
    $5 Maple Leaf Prime Portions
    $5 Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken
    $5 Chapman’s product
    $5 Marc Angelo any product
    $5 Childrens Advil (spin u win)

$3.50 Sunlight Laundry Pacs Detergent
    $3/$5/$7 Sunlight Laundry Door Hanger
    $4 Quaker Satisfaction coupon
    $3 Strawberries (kellogg's cereal boxes)
    $3 grannys' ginseng fed chicken

1pt
    Oasis juice - $1 good on drink boxes 2250874 or any other kids drink boxes coupon for oasis
    heinz bucks any amt
    $0.25 Hun't Snack Pack - 44405651 OR Any just not wub
    $0.25 Chef Boyardee
    $0.50 Dairymilk Chocolate Bar 100
    $0.50 Oasis 960mL Fruits Etc
    $0.75 Oasis Juice 8x200mL or 5x200mL, 2250906, Dec 31
    $0.75 Milk2Go product (Ingredients Etc Magazine)
    $0.75 any Johnsonville Sausage product - 2015
    $0.75 Blue Diamond products (any)
    $0.75 fresh produce (inside ziploc)
    $0.75 block of cheese (inside ziploc

$1 Renees gourmet product
    $1 Oasis juice boxes – Mar 2013
    $1 ANY Kellogg’s product
    $1 or .75 on any General Mills cereal
    $1 on any 1 tub of Philadelphia Cooking Creme Cream Cheese Product (270g)

$1 Marc Angelo
    $1 wub (2) Jell-o pudding, gel or mousse products
    $1 off fresh chicken (Ziploc boxes)
    $1 Eggo Pancakes
    $1 on Ziploc Perfect Portions product - Dec 31

$1 Classico Sauces
    $1 Fresh Express – 87206224 or smiliar good on ANY
    $1 wub (3) Jell-o Jelly Powder Products
    $1 Hamburger Helper
    $1 Betty Crocker potatoes
    $1 or any amount off Orville Redenbachers
    $1 Driscoll’s product
    $1+ Healthy Choice Steamers wub (1)
    $1 Hunt’s Snack Pack 12pk
    $1 wub (2) Schweppes 2L products
    $1 wub (2) 7-Up 2L products
    $1 wub (2) Pepsi 2L products
    $1 wub (2) Coke 2L products
    $1 Kellogg’s Cheerios cereal (pampers box 2013/14)
    $1 wub (2) Mann’s Fresh Veggies/Fruits
    $1+ Old El Paso (not smart fiesta please)
    $1+ Stouffer's Lean Cuisine or Panini
    $1 Powerade
    $1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
    $1 Old Dutch chips (good on 1 bag
    $1+ Philadelphia Dips (must be good on GARLIC not tubs pls)

$1 any Brookside Product
    $1 on 12x355mL PepsiCo participant PEELIE
    $1 Cheemo
    $1 wub 2 Graves Apple Juice
    $1 wub (2) 2L Mountain Dew
    $1 Lactantia Butter 454g - Shopper's Voice
    $1 Danone Gift Certificate
    $1 Kellogg's peelie
    $1 General Mills peelie

$1 Clorox / Lysol Wipes
    $1 wub 3 Heinz beans
    $1.50+ Janes Chicken
    $1.50+ VH Steamers (wub1)
    $1.50 fresh chicken
    $1.50 Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treats
    $1.50 Kellogg’s All-Bran Bars
    $1.50 Stouffer's Bistro
    $1.50 Colgate Total Advanced Health Toothpaste 2013 ONLY
    $2 wub (2) dozen eggs - 35001524
    $2 Softlips product – 60503871

$2 on (1) Covergirl product - 2013
    $2 Cheemo Perogies
    $2 Fanta

$2 Johnsonville Fresh Dinner Link - 44204088,2014
    $2 Colgate Sensitive (Shoppers Voice)
    $2 Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons

$2.50 Olymel (gocoupons)
    $2.50 Silk (Shoppers Voice)

$3 Johnson & Johnson - 04376428
    $3 Gillette Venus razor - 2013
    $3 Marc Angelo any product
    $3 Tide 25 load (wub 1)
    $3 on beef wub Hamburger Helper - 76143609
    $3 Purex Laundry Detergent
    $3 Royale (any product)
    $3 Raid Aerosol
    $3 wub 3 Greenworks
    $3 on bread wub (1) Ziploc product
    $3 Finish Quantum - Shopper's Voice
    $3 Skintimate Shave Gel - Sopper's Voice
    $3 Edge Shave Gel - Shopper's Voice
    $3 Sponge Towels 6pk
    $3 Swiffer Dusters - Shopper's Voice
    B1G1 2L Mountain Dew
    B1G1 591 Pepsi - 4211590 - Pepsi Taste Challenge
    B1G1 aMooza twists
    B1 Maple Leaf Prime product G1 FREE Dempsters Oven Bread
    B1G1 Schneider's
    B1G1 FREE Movie Passes (pop cases) not august expiry
    B1G1 Arctic Gardens
    B1G1 Club House Gravy
    B1G1 Club House Slow Cooker
    B1G1 Snuggle Laundry Detergent
    B1G1 Tetley Infusions (Shopper's Voice)
    Chef Boyardee
    Coke / Pepsi regular or diet

Kraft Ketchup (wub 1)
    $$ Kraft Kool-Aid Jammers ($5 wub 3)
    i-coke pins – 1 pin = 1 coupon
    CT MONEY (.50 = 1 COUPON)

any $/c off twinings tea
    any denomination Goldeyes bucks given out at various kids functions in YWG
    bisto powder (?)

Pumpkin's Wishlist
    I will accept: Save.ca/Websaver/Gocoupons/Brandsaver
    I will not accept: Printed/Store Specific/French/TFT
    I can't stack (if I listed an UPC its because I want THAT coupon)
    ***If you have a different expiry, please pm me ***
    ~~~~~~ If you are having troubles with my wishlist, pm me-I will do my best to add additional wishes ~~~~~~

Will Count as ALL
    FPC Arctic Gardens
    $4 Beef/Chicken WUB Old El Paso(It’s baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!)
    FPC Beneful WET Dog Food ß there is a new Dec 2012 Expiry! (not WUB from SS insert)
    $2 Black Diamond Shredded Cheese (Shoppers Voice)
    FPC Carefree Liners
    FPC Clean & Clear(from J&J) <- I will send you a chocolate bar
    FPC Dove
    Edge,
    save $3 Edge Shave Gel (any 7 oz/198 g can), 29007761, Dec 31, 2012(from Shoppers Voice)
    $2 wub 2 Dozen Eggs (2013)
    FPC Egg Creations(any of them)***RRLF
    $2 GayLea Call in *********
    Huggies, $5+ – Shinny Silver Coupon
    $1+ Johnsonville Sausage(MUST BE GOOD ON ANY!!!!!!!)
    FPC Juice
    FPC Ocean Spray***RRLF
    FPC Nestea 12 Pack
    FPC Quaker Cafe Squares or Granola Bars
    BOGO SCHNEIDERS (facebook—good on REDHOTS!)
    FPC Scrubbing Bubbles
    BOGO SNUGGLE (Dec 2012)
    $2 Stayfree Call-IN
    BOGO SUNLIGHT DISHSOAP (Dec 2012)
    BOGO Tetley Infusions (shoppers voice)
    FPC VASELINE (save.ca)
    ANY FPC for FOOD/BEVERAGE/CLEANING SUPPLIES/BEAUTY/PETS-- I’m not picky when its free. (However, I DO NOT want the Protein Bars from ANYWHERE-LOL!)

Count as 2
    $1 Always Pads (August 31, 2013) <-- this date only
    .75 Armstrong Cheese(must be good on BRICKS/BLOCKS)
    $3 Aveeno Call-IN
    $2 Bandaid Call-in
    BOGO Arctic Gardens
    BOGO Beneful October 2012 expiry
    $1 Beneful WET (Dec 31, 2013)
    .55 Bolthouse Carrots Call-In
    $1 Colgate Palmolive Call in
    $2 Cottonelle (Dec exp)
    $2 Covergirl* 1 Per Rider
    Buy Denta Stixs get FREE Pedigree Snacks/Treats (websaver)***RRLF
    Egg Creations BOGO
    $1 Europes Best March 31, 2013 (from Easter Bakefest Booklet)
    $1/$1.50 Fresh Chicken(from Ziploc)
    $5 WUB 3 Garnier
    $1 Gay Lea Call-IN
    $2 on 1 box of Gerber Baby Cereal 227g, any variety May 31, 2013
    $2 any Gillette Body Wash (excl. trial size) May 31, 2013
    B1 Gillette Deodorant G1 Gillette Body Wash FREE (June 30, 2013)
    $2 (on 1) Gillette Deodorant Feb 28, 2013
    1 any Grillem's Product Expiry June 30/13(this is a PEELIE!)
    $1 Hain/Celestial Call-In
    $1 Hain/Celestial PEELIE
    $1 Kotex Natural Balace (March 31, 2013)
    $2 on ANY Melitta Coffee (Dec. 31, 2012)
    MIO Water Enhancer*** RRRLF
    Buy (1) 2L Mountain Dew or Diet Mountain Dew soft drink & get (1) Free (max value $2.79), 84211558, Dec 31,2012
    $2 (on 1) Old Spice Red Zone Deodorant/Body Wash (June 30, 2013)
    $1 Pedigree Snacks or Treats November 30, 2012
    $2 Post Peelie
    .75 Post December 2012 (from the Reebok PlayDry T-Shirt Promo)
    $1.50 Satin Care (2013)
    $0.75Sealtest Sour Cream, 500ml, or Cottage Cheese
    $1.50+ Silk Milk (good on 1)
    $1 on Tostitos Salsa, Salsa Con Queso or Spinach Dip (400*645mL) OR Ruffles Dips 425g, 23312568, Dec 31,2012
    $2 Tylenol Call-IN
    $1 U by Kotex (March 31,2013) <- from sample mailout
    $3 Any Venus Razor 2013
    Ziploc—Save $3 on Bread

Counts As 1
    $5 Childrens Advil(for my sister)
    $4 Advil Nighttime VALID ON 10’s!!!! *1 per rider
    Banana Boat Sunscreen
    All Bran Cereal(2013)*1 per rider
    Buitoni Pizza(Dec 2012 expiry or later)*1 per rider
    $1 ANY Always Pantiliners Aug 31, 2013
    Arctic Gardens
    BIC Soleil $2(will accept French for this coupon)
    .75 Black Diamond Cheeses Ex.12/31/12(from inside Black Diamond Cheese String Package)
    .75 Black Diamond(Dec 2013 expiry)
    .50 Bush's Beans March 2013
    Canned Veggies(NOT ACCENTS!) (Less salt is A-OK with me)
    $1 Carnation Evaporated Milk (March 2013)******RRRRLF
    $.75 any Cashmere, Purex, Sponge Towels, Fasana or Scotties product, June 30, 2013
    $1 Charmin Sept 30, 2013 OR Dec 31, 2013 *1 per rider
    $0.25 Chef Boyardee product Feb 28, 2013 (recipe plus calender)
    Cheez Whiz (unicorn??)
    $2 Club House La Grille 30 Minute Marinades(inside ziploc bags—wave 2)
    $1.50 Cogate Total Advanced DEC 31, 2013
    $1 CoverGirl, any product Sept 30 2013* 1 Per Rider
    .50 any Crest June 30, 2013
    .75 any Danone
    $1 Danone Creamy
    $1 Danone Silhouette
    $1 Degree for WOMEN! *1 per rider
    Delissio Pizza (NOT GARLIC)
    .75+ Dr Oetker Supreme Cake (Dec 2013) *1 per Rider
    $2 WUB 2 Dr Pepper ETC (Dec 2012)*1 per rider
    Egg Creations (No Expiry Date)<--NOT LOOKING FOR DECEMBER EXPIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Egg Creations, $1 on Egg Creations 500g Liquid Egg product, June 30,2013 *1 per rider
    .75 Fontaine Sante Dips/Humm(hummus cocktail) or Classic Hummus
    Frizz Ease Serum SAMPLE(not shampoo/conditioner)
    $1 Gerber(websaver)
    $2 (on 1) Gillette Body Wash Oct 31, 2012
    .75 G.U.M
    $1 Head & Shoulders(Aug 31, 2013) <-- Only looking for this date
    $1+ Huggies Wipes (not WUB anything else)(NOT INSERTS!)
    .50 ANY Ivory Body Wash, Bar or Hand Soap (Aug 31, 2013)
    1.00$ WUB3 Jell-o Powder products, Dec. 31, 2012
    .50/.75 Johnsonville Sausage
    Juice boxes * 1 per rider
    .50 KRAVE(Kelloggs new cereal) *1 per rider
    $3 KY (save.ca hidden link)
    .75 Lactantia Butter Dec 31, 2012(from inside Black Diamond Cheese String Package)
    $0.75 Lactantia butter Dec 31, 2013(recipe plus calendar)
    Marc Angelo(if more than $1 Counts as 2)
    .50+ Marzetti Dip
    $1.00 Nature's Path or EnviroKidz product (May 2013)
    $1+ Nestea (good on powder and/or singles)
    $1 ANY Nestea 12 pack product
    $1 Nestea PureLife 24 Pack Water(Dec 31, 2012)
    .50 Oasis Fruits Etc (March 31, 2013)
    Oikos Yogurt (2013 only)
    $1 Oylmel Bacon
    $2 Olymel Chicken Wings or Chicken Chunkies (July 31, 2013 #2200264) <- this is the only one I want!
    $1+ Pantiliners (any brand)(NOT INSERTS)
    $2 Playtex Peelie(2012)
    Playtex Gentle Glide Peelie: Save $2 on any box (18/20 or 36/40 count) UPC 25332676 exp. Dec 31, 2013. (it's small, rectangluar and green!)
    $.75 ON Peek Freans Lifestyle Selections COOKIES Any Size, Any Flavour. Expiry Oct 31, 2012
    Peelies(for anything—surprise me)*1 per rider
    $0.50 OFF ANY PILLER'S PRODUCT EXP DECEMBER 31, 2012
    .50 Pop Tarts***RRLF
    $1 WUB 2 Pringles(not snack packs)
    .50 Rice Cups with 2013 expiry (found inside packages of Rice Cups-Cardboard Coupon)
    RiceWorks Chips*****RRLF
    Secret Deodorant (NOT insert or clinical/minerals- do they exist?)
    Silk Milk (good on 1)
    0.75 any Skippy product (not just the naturals) Dec 31, 2012
    $0.25 Snack Pack pudding Feb 28, 2013 (recipe plus calender)
    Specail K Granola *1 per rider
    Spitz Sunflower Seeds(unicorn?)
    $1 ANY Smuckers Product (March 2013) ***NOT JUST THE SUNDAE SYRUP***
    Soy Sauce(NOT VH)
    Sudocrem*********
    $1 Tampax Pearl 2013
    $2 TamPax Radiant Tampons Sept 30 2013
    .75 TreStelle (good on ANY-want to use it on PARM) (Dec 31,2012)
    Tylenol-Infants Only-any amount
    Uncle Bens “Selected” Rice(NOT JUST BISTRO!) DEC 2012 Expiry ONLY
    $.75 any White Swan product, June 30, 2013

Also looking for 2013 expiries for(these must be valid on 1):

Shampoo/ Razors/ Deodorant/Bodywash/ Bar Soap/Shaving Cream/toothpaste/Hairspray/Gel,
    Pads/Tampons/ Liners
    Covergirl or Maybeline Make-Up
    Dishsoap/All Purpose Cleaners/ Laundry Soap/Dryer SHEETS/Toilet Paper
    Pedigree DRY Dog Food/ Pedigree or Purina Dog Treats or Snacks,/Beneful WET

**If stuck, please pm me

COYOTE00's Wishlist

Toonies for Tummies – no
    French – no
    Can you stack – yes
    Store Specific – Please check with me first
    Printables – No
    Duplicates: Ok unless stated otherwise

COUNTS AS ALL
    I am good with any FPC except protein bars BLECH, LOVE FREE so I am easy to please.
    $3.00+ Marc Angelo
    $4.00 Quaker, Aunt Jemima, Rice A Roni WUB1 Dec 2013
    $5.00 Colgate-Palmolive Call In (2013)
    $5.00 Kimberly Clark Call In (2013)
    Platex$5.00 Dec 2012
    Schneiders combined product(s) $10.00 (June 2013)
    Chapmans $5.00
    Buitoni Pizza BOGO only
    Christie Products $2.00 WUB2 Dec Exp
    $4.00 Hamburger/Chicken WUB OEP Exp Dec
    Pepsi BOGO Has to be valid on regular pepsi
    Sunlight Dish Soap BOGO Only Please
    Sunlights Pacs Laundry Detergent $3.50 WUB1 upc 72513610 Sept 30th exp OK
    Tampax Radiant Tampons $3.00 WUB1
    Tostidos Salsa $1.00 (Pepsi Box)

COUNTS AS 2
    Amooza Twists BOGO EXP Dec
    Artic Gardens BOGO
    Axe Spray ONLY
    Black Diamond Cheese Slices $1.00 WUB1
    Call in for Tylenol $2.00
    Chicken $1.00/$1.50
    (ziploc booklet)
    Chocolate snack size bars $4.00 (bear paws box)
    Delissio Pizza $2.00
    EGGS $2.00 WUB 2 doz EXP 2013
    Fanta Product $2.00 WUB1 (Barq's Rootbeer Can Packs)
    Franks Red Hot Sauce $2.00 EXP Oct 31st
    Fresh Express Salad $1.00
    Hamburger $3.00 WUB HH
    Heinz $1.00 NED
    Hidden Valley Ranch $2.00 Dec exp
    Johnsonville $2.00 Peelie Only 2014
    K-Cups $2.00 Folgers EXP Dec/2012
    Melitta Coffee $2.00
    Mountain Dew 2L BOGO (pepsi Box)
    Nestle Water $1.00 off 24 pack
    Old Dutch $2.00 WUB1 EXP Nov
    Orville Redenbacher $2.00
    Pepsico Product $1.00
    Royale Toilet Paper $2.00
    Sponge Towels $2.00
    Tampax Radiant $2.00, Playtex Peelie $2.00 WUB1

COUNTS AS 1 COUPON
    Armstrong Cheese $0.75
    Buitoni Pizza $1.00 Dec/2012
    Canada Dry/C-Plus $1.00 Tear Pad EXP Dec 31st
    Catelli Product - Good on ANY $0.30 EXP 2013
    Chips Ahoy or Chunks Ahoy Cookies .75 WUB1 (Dec exp)
    Club House Marinades $2.00 EXP Dec
    Coca Cola 12x355ml Cans $0.50 Dec Exp
    Cool Whip $1.00 Limit 1
    Denta Stix B1G1 Snacks & Treats EXP Nov 30th
    Dole Salad $1.00 NED
    Downey Unstopable Sample
    Dr. Oetker Mug Cake $1.00 WUB 1 EXP Dec
    El Monterey Product $1.00
    Farkay Noodles $0.50 NED
    Hunts Thick & Rich Pasta Sauce $1.00 EXP Dec
    Icing
    Johnsonville Ground Italian $1.00
    Lactancia Butter $1.00 EXP Dec
    Marc Angelo $1.00 NED
    McCains Pizza Pockets $1.00 EXP Dec
    Michelinas $0.50 EXP 2016
    Oasis Cartons (1.75L) $1.25 (EXP March 2013)
    Oasis Juice Boxes (2013)
    B4 Old Dutch G1 M&M's or Maltesers Candies
    Olymel Peelie $2.00
    Oreo Cookies .75 WUB1 EXP Dec
    Pop Tarts $0.50 EXP 2013 Limit 1
    Satin Care $1.50 EXP 2013 Limit 1
    Smart Ones $1.00
    Splenda $0.50 NED
    Sunlight Laundry Detergent $1.50
    Sunrype $1.00 1.36L EXP 2013
    Tostidos Artisan Chips $1.00 EXP Dec
    Uncle Bens Rice and Sauce $1.00 EXP 2013
    VH Sauces $2.00 WUB2 EXP 2013
    Yoplait Peelie $1.00 (2013 exp)
    Ziploc $1.00 WUB 1 or $2.00 WUB2
    CT MONEY OK (.50 = 1 COUPON)

Last edited by coyote00; Mon, Aug 20th, 2012 at 07:46 PM.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

#57. Seat please!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Welcome aboard Jody .

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    #57. Seat please!

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

LOVE this!
    STELLAR IDEAS DEB!!!!
    If this works out the way you hope I'd love to join #2 if I have the online time!
    coyote00, bluzsuz and pumpkin9211 like this.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Woo Hoo!! Starting 2 weeks of vacation, staying home so lots of time to play games
    I'll join. # 22 please.
    coyote00 and bluzsuz like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

You really do have THE BEST ideas for trains! I'd love a spot please. Number 72.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Very cool idea!!! I'll hop aboard the next one
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Welcome aboard couponandoff. I am hoping that you were saying you have the online time as opposed to "if" I have the online time LOL

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    LOVE this!
    STELLAR IDEAS DEB!!!!
    If this works out the way you hope I'd love to join #2 if I have the online time!

Welcome aboard ErinsMom
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinsMom View Post
    Woo Hoo!! Starting 2 weeks of vacation, staying home so lots of time to play games
    I'll join. # 22 please.
    Welcome aboard Nat

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    You really do have THE BEST ideas for trains! I'd love a spot please. Number 72.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Awwww, we will miss you on this one CLB

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Very cool idea!!! I'll hop aboard the next one

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I want a seat - now to go read the rules.... #17 please
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Mon, Aug 20th, 2012 at 10:07 AM.
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

LOL Welcome aboard bluzsuz. Sorry about the length of my train but I couldn't get around it. Hopefully I can streamline it for future survivors

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I want a seat - now to go read the rules.... #17 please

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

I'm back from my summer vacation and ready to dive in again! Spent two hours yesterday cleaning my coupon binder and replacing all of my expired coupons. And what a perfect train to start me off. Can I have seat #76, please?
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Welcome aboard coupmama

Quote Originally Posted by Coupmama View Post
    I'm back from my summer vacation and ready to dive in again! Spent two hours yesterday cleaning my coupon binder and replacing all of my expired coupons. And what a perfect train to start me off. Can I have seat #76, please?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information