User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: All About Coupon Trains

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    personaly I would leave positive unless I knew for sure who messed up the train as I wouldn't want to punish all the riders ....for the person who left no bp I would leave that person a neutral rating unless you contact them and they fix the problem by sending you the bp....
    Thank you, that making sense and it's the right for the riders... The train arrived safely at home after All

Thank you again
    Jezebel likes this.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quick question how do I unexpire my train. Thought it would be home by now but it's not.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    You can generally tell by the other members on the train and conductors too
    You're so right about this, but I always forget! I should keeping a journal or something so I know lol

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

QUESTION:
    I have been trying to reach a rider on one of my trains for the past two weeks. She has not communicated at all and the train seems to have gotten lost with her. I have pm-ed her a few times and the person she had originally stated would vouch for her has tried contacting her as well. Please advise as to what I should do! I don't want to rate a newbie negatively but I'm afraid that she has just kept all the coupons on the train!

what should I do?

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Would you be able you to ask in the Trading forum Sticky for Blacklisted trader to see anyone else is having an issue with his person (not sure if this is allowed since it isn't a trade it is a train, but I think I have seen others ask there)?

I know if you do leave a negative and she does get back to you it can be changed later. Depending on how long it is has been I might leave the negative just so others are aware and they not no board additional trains.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    QUESTION:
    I have been trying to reach a rider on one of my trains for the past two weeks. She has not communicated at all and the train seems to have gotten lost with her. I have pm-ed her a few times and the person she had originally stated would vouch for her has tried contacting her as well. Please advise as to what I should do! I don't want to rate a newbie negatively but I'm afraid that she has just kept all the coupons on the train!

what should I do?

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

where is the trading forum sticky? I think I will pm Fallen Pixels?

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Would you be able you to ask in the Trading forum Sticky for Blacklisted trader to see anyone else is having an issue with his person (not sure if this is allowed since it isn't a trade it is a train, but I think I have seen others ask there)?

I know if you do leave a negative and she does get back to you it can be changed later. Depending on how long it is has been I might leave the negative just so others are aware and they not no board additional trains.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Question... What type of trade rating do you leave for a rider who sends in an envie full of mistakes for a train? I sent a pm kindly reminding the user to follow train rules, but I was able to correct her envelope because they sent in extra coupons for conductor. Sounds confusing? Sorry,

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I think it all depends, was their a rule to this train if mistakes where made?

If there were not rules since you were able fulfill the requirements of a trade using coupons for the conductor I think it would be a positive but she would not be eligible for any prizes (if prizes were offered).

Maybe someone else has run into this before and let you know what they did.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Thanks SassyAshley
    SassyAshley likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ive research that a coupon train is an envelope filled with non-expired coupons that is sent between riders. When you receive the "train", take the coupons you will use and replace those with coupons for your fellow passengers. You then mail it to the next address on the list.
    How do I join coupon trains? I really want to know. pm me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Pumpkin!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Pls read - rules updated
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hi Everyone,

As you are all aware, I love conducting and riding trains. I have a concern that I thought I might share as I am sure their are others that may be experiencing the same problems.

In the past, I have always corrected my riders mistakes on my trains without bringing it to their attention. I am positive that most conductors do the same. This may have not been the best way to address the issue as, as of late I find myself sometimes correcting sometimes 8+ mistakes for any given train (thats equates to me making up for 3 envies of more at 3/coupons per rider
    ) I usually always provide freebies on my trains and when I have to also correct multiple mistakes it becomes discouragng. So please do not be offended in the future if I bring any errors to your attention on any of my future trains. I will PM you and would never post it in the thread. As I rider/conductor I am also certain that I have made errors and some people have been kind enough to let me know which, I am so thankful for. If I know what my mistake was, I am less likely to repeat it again in the future.

Happy Couponing

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

As you are all aware, I love conducting and riding trains. I have a concern that I thought I might share as I am sure their are others that may be experiencing the same problems.

In the past, I have always corrected my riders mistakes on my trains without bringing it to their attention. I am positive that most conductors do the same. This may have not been the best way to address the issue as, as of late I find myself sometimes correcting sometimes 8+ mistakes for any given train (thats equates to me making up for 3 envies of more at 3/coupons per rider
    ) I usually always provide freebies on my trains and when I have to also correct multiple mistakes it becomes discouragng. So please do not be offended in the future if I bring any errors to your attention on any of my future trains. I will PM you and would never post it in the thread. As I rider/conductor I am also certain that I have made errors and some people have been kind enough to let me know which, I am so thankful for. If I know what my mistake was, I am less likely to repeat it again in the future.

Happy Couponing

well said!! i am always happy to correct any mistakes if i happen to make one. just let me know!
    DianneS and SassyAshley like this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information