User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Seen at Superstore

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

sweet sparrow, true! haha
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Picking up the breast pump is probably something that the family thought they might not need after the birth. I for one did not buy a breast pump when ds was born. When I needed it my dh went out and got me one. I told him which one to get. I don't even think he thought it was embarrassing, etc. He is just thinking he needs to get this item to help his wife and child.
    Last edited by lll111; Tue, Sep 4th, 2012 at 11:33 AM.
    anisa, linnyeg and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I had a hard time picking out a breast pump. Researched vigorously first. Can't imagine men having to compare on the shelf products. Oh and that guy who bought the extra big package of old school style pads...I'd be pretty irritated with that! EEEK!!
    ssbean likes this.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

My sister works at Wal-Mart and once saw a frazzled looking young man wondering around with a long list. She offered to help and found out that his wife just had a baby and he was sent out to get everything from pads to stool softeners, lol. Poor guy! I think the worst thing I made my husband pick up was a pregnancy test, which wasn't so bad since he was super excited!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Rather than be embarrassed, the guy should think of it this way...at least he is in a relationship...there are a lot of poor lonely guys out there who would like to be in their shoes! (Though, perhaps not when their SO is pms'ing).

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I sent my husband out to get a breast pump after my daughter was born. I was hoping I wouldn't need one but turns out breastfeeding didn't work. Having had the baby a month early and a 5 day hospital stay(baby kept losing weight and jaundice) I didn't feel like stopping on the way home. So hubby brought us home helped get us settled then went out to get a breast pump. He didn't mind at all, he made sure he got the best he could get.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

That`s funny... there are some things that I could ask my beloved to do are there are some things I refuse to let him do, one of those things is grocery shop. If I asked him to pick up a bag of milk he would come home having blown the whole weekly grocery budget!! lol Men!

Quote Originally Posted by daynabas View Post
    OMG I would NEVER send my hubby to get me tampons! Not that I'll ever have to because I probably have enough tampons to last until I hit menopause, but he can't even get me the right Nestea, nevermind tampons! He came back out with Nestea Zero because it was "the first one" he saw.... MEN *insert 'eye roll and arms crossed' icon here*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information