User Tag List

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: SDM Live Fabulous Specials ???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Good to know we don't have to do separate transactions...what a pain it is...I didn't think we would have to but read somewhere that we did, so to be safe I did. Great deals everyone!

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I just got 40 000 pts doing 5 different transactions (chocolate and gum)... Wish I had known the separate transactions weren't necessary LOL, but SO excited about this offer
    will be redeeming 95 000 pts tomorrow now! Not sure I'll be able to resist going back for more points before sept 23rd !

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    I just got 40 000 pts doing 5 different transactions (chocolate and gum)... Wish I had known the separate transactions weren't necessary LOL, but SO excited about this offer
    will be redeeming 95 000 pts tomorrow now! Not sure I'll be able to resist going back for more points before sept 23rd !
    Anyone know the price of the gum? I ran in on my way to work to pick up 4 Cadbury bars.. but forgot to check prices on the gum, or ritz.. If anyone has a heads up, would be much appreciated.. I may stop in on my way home from work to pick up some more chocolate, and gum, before the store is cleared out, or Shopper's limits the promo...

Lexilighter
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Good to know we don't have to do separate transactions...what a pain it is...I didn't think we would have to but read somewhere that we did, so to be safe I did. Great deals everyone!
    Can anyone else confirm that it worked by purchasing all in one transaction? It would be so much easier to not have to do multiple! The blog post said that it has to be seperate transactions, and I just called and they told me that you can only get 8000 bp per transaction, but you can mix and match the items.
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lexilighter View Post
    Can anyone else confirm that it worked by purchasing all in one transaction? It would be so much easier to not have to do multiple! The blog post said that it has to be seperate transactions, and I just called and they told me that you can only get 8000 bp per transaction, but you can mix and match the items.
    Check out Francis71 in this thread:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/316655-...mption-canada/
    Some people's heroes wear capes...mine wear combat boots.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Amazing. We don't even eat chocolate (yes I know I'm going to get comments) but I'm going to be stocking up for Xmas gifts. Can someone post the price of the Ritz?
    Quote Originally Posted by ange410 View Post
    I just got back from doing a redemption and I wanted to say that it's not necessary to do the Kraft 8000 bonus point offers in separate transactions. I bought 12 Cadbury chocolate bars in my $50 redemption and when all was said and done I earned 24,010 points. So...990 points and $4.64 OOP for $50 of stuff. That's alright in my books!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Sep 8th, 2012 at 11:01 AM.
    ange410 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Lexilighter
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks Ange410, it seems people are having success, I'm just afraid to do it in case I end up with way more crackers and chocolate than I need and only get 8,000 points. It just scares me that the Shoppers reps are saying the opposite!
    ange410 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lexilighter View Post
    Thanks Ange410, it seems people are having success, I'm just afraid to do it in case I end up with way more crackers and chocolate than I need and only get 8,000 points. It just scares me that the Shoppers reps are saying the opposite!
    I totally understand! Hope this receipt helps to put your mind at ease. Just to be clear, even though the receipt says "coupon#13299", I did not hand in any coupon of any sort. I think that's just the auto-generated Kraft bonus point promo.
    Happy shopping!

Last edited by ange410; Sat, Sep 8th, 2012 at 11:14 AM.
    Some people's heroes wear capes...mine wear combat boots.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Can someone confirm if you only get the bonus points with a SDM credit card or can you use a different credit card?

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

i redeemed and used cash and got the bonus points.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

So can we do 2 of the promos in 1 transaction? Ex. The B4 Kraft for 8000 and B2 Robax for 1000 and get both sets of bonus points?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Anyone know the price of the gum? I ran in on my way to work to pick up 4 Cadbury bars.. but forgot to check prices on the gum, or ritz.. If anyone has a heads up, would be much appreciated.. I may stop in on my way home from work to pick up some more chocolate, and gum, before the store is cleared out, or Shopper's limits the promo...
    I paid 3.49 for the 3 packs of trident and stride...I don't think the ritz crackers r on sale anymore...hopefully peanut butter and ritz crackers go on sale next week for the promo...
    Jeniana likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just bought 8 chocolate bars in one transaction (so 16$ plus taxes), got 16160 points.

Basically it's free and even profit-making chocolate with this promotion, and Halloween is coming. Just sayin'...
    Last edited by meriem; Sat, Sep 8th, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
    Jeniana likes this.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Yep, I am stocking up for Halloween too. There will be some very happy trick or treaters in my neighbourhood.
    ange410 likes this.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

I need to comfirm:

If redeem pts, I still get those 8000 bouns pts?

Normally redeem pts, no bouns pts. Except you have a bouns pts coupon to hand to the cashier.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information