User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Ever been theived by a Postal Employee?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

definately happen in ontario with the sample source samples that went out and werent sealed the best. the razors and everything expensive were taken out and resealed call smart source and they said they were awae wnad working with the postal to find out what happened
    matrix82 likes this.
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I personally have not had anything stolen, but mail being late, or not getting my mail for a long period of time does happen. I would call head office and complain. If you don't they will never know their is a problem. I have also had things left on my door step! Like i know my area is pretty good and no one would take anything but still, if the person is not home come back or take it to the post office.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    If you suspect your packages are going missing, you must call Head Office and complain to them. Chances are they probably have no clue it's going on. I had to do this with Canada Post a short while ago cos my mail was going missing and/or being delivered to addresses on my street. Heck, even my neighbours' mail was coming to me! I got so fed up and called them to complain. Since then, my mail has been coming on time and I no longer get my neighbours' mail anymore.
    Where should I look for the number.
    Happiness is found along the way, not at the end of the road

Let me know if you use my orange key 41741438S1 to open an count with Tangerine and I'll send you $25.00 coupons of your choice.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My brother (who is far too trusting) put a $100 bill in a express post envelope with some birthday cards for my daughter. He unfortunately did this right at the counter, when we got the envelope the cards were there but no money. It wasn't until he asked us what she spent it on that we realized the money was missing, being a lazy recycler we still had the envelope. Turns out the postal employee opened his envelope, removed the money, put the cards in another envelope and mailed away. Ended up going to the authorities, the employee got fired in the end and my brother was out a $100.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
    My brother (who is far too trusting) put a $100 bill in a express post envelope with some birthday cards for my daughter. He unfortunately did this right at the counter, when we got the envelope the cards were there but no money. It wasn't until he asked us what she spent it on that we realized the money was missing, being a lazy recycler we still had the envelope. Turns out the postal employee opened his envelope, removed the money, put the cards in another envelope and mailed away. Ended up going to the authorities, the employee got fired in the end and my brother was out a $100.
    Omg, that sucks! I can't believe the postal outlet didn't have the audacity to return the money or at least make the thieving employee return what she took.
    matrix82 and MISSCUTEZ like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I think it's the luck of the draw. My family (which is kinda big) ALL send money in cards. It's like they have no concept of mail theft lol but sure enough no ones moneyu has ever gone missing. I keep telling them not to but they never listen.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My FIL mailed a birthday card from the tiny post office in Hastings, Ontario. When his granddaughter received the birthday card the gift card inside was missing. The envelope had been carefully slit open, gift card stolen and then resealed. Well, my FIL went back to the post office, walked in and told the lady at the counter "You've got a thief working here!" and explained what happened. She told him no one working there would do something like that and if it was anybody it would be the local trucking company contracted out that does pickups at that post office. I have seen their van and/or truck there many times doing pickups in the very late afternoon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information