User Tag List

Page 242 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 742 1242 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Ooooh Sheets!!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm going to hunt for some wipes tomorrow. Going to drag DH with me in case I find some and there is a limit of 4. Lol. I want 8!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Finally settled on a cake design for Dd's bday - so going to order tomorrow. Her theme is Mickey Mouse clubhouse.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

hello! thought i'd stop in and say hello

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hello and goodbye..

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just something I'm thinking about today because people tonight at work driving me crazy lol.

We had a bad leak in one of the rooms at the hotel a few months ago and I had to switch rooms for someone because it was pretty bad. So at 1am a guest with a reservation shows up and I had to put them in a smoking room which they didn't like which I do understand but I had no other rooms available. I apologized and told them the reason was because there was a bad leak just 3 hours ago and gave them a discount. They then proceeded to say the dumbest thing I ever heard at work or otherwise: "Well we made our reservations 3 weeks ago, this is something you should have told us then". Yup that's right the fact a pipe burst in the hotel 3 hours ago is something we would be able to tell you when you made a reservation 3 weeks ago this isn't back to the future,lol.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Some people are dumb

I was invited to a work related "issues day" at the Legislature, the person emailed us to say with McGuinty ending the legislative session, they were going to postpone it since the politicians are all gone.

#1 mistake: them not BCCing everyone
    #2 mistake: a VP of a major company replying whining about how it was already in his calendar and they should have thought about this and they were ruining his schedule

yeah... ok
    cabmonk likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It takes months to fix the leak though cab?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Just something I'm thinking about today because people tonight at work driving me crazy lol.

We had a bad leak in one of the rooms at the hotel a few months ago and I had to switch rooms for someone because it was pretty bad. So at 1am a guest with a reservation shows up and I had to put them in a smoking room which they didn't like which I do understand but I had no other rooms available. I apologized and told them the reason was because there was a bad leak just 3 hours ago and gave them a discount. They then proceeded to say the dumbest thing I ever heard at work or otherwise: "Well we made our reservations 3 weeks ago, this is something you should have told us then". Yup that's right the fact a pipe burst in the hotel 3 hours ago is something we would be able to tell you when you made a reservation 3 weeks ago this isn't back to the future,lol.
    Oh man, honestly that would be a nightmare for me. You were at max capacity? No other rooms?

Personally I'd take the room with the leak. lol. Very allergic to smoke - not to mention my Asthma. Cant stand the smell of walking into someone's house (or car) and it smells like smoke. I have to leave immediately.

What a bad situation. I hope you can get it fixed.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yeah hotels are often full here mon-wed because people come from out of town for work. I can't put them in that room because of the hotels liability insurance. But I do understand someones frustration but to say you should have told us about it when we made our reservation,come on lol.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    It takes months to fix the leak though cab?
    I forget what day it happened but it was like 10pm when it happened. They paged maintenance but he couldn't go in. So they had to wait for him to fix it in the morning so they moved the person from that room to another room (which was also was smoking because that's all we had left) then it left the last remaining guest to arrive with a smoking room. Very next morning the leak was taken care of.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

and got my PG sampler, gotta love the 1 sheet sample of bounty paper towel lol.

itsjustmebub likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Btw the thing at the hotel happened months ago, I was just remembering it lol. Leaks been fixed for a long time. Leak happened about 10pm and was fixed next morning by maintenance.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Ahhhh that makes more sense, so you just used it as an excuse
    ~ ~ ~

Thread Information