User Tag List

Page 241 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Well, as long as I can keep this attitude up I'll be fine! I have some good stuff happening right now too so I'm trying to focus on that instead

My sister gets migraines and headaches on almost a daily basis and she's been through so much trying to find a cause and a solution. She was doing acupuncture for awhile and even botox! Abby, I hope they can give you some answers soon, I'm a big baby when I get a headache and I don't get them often so I can't imagine what that must be like
    itsjustmebub and Abby5 like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Well, as long as I can keep this attitude up I'll be fine! I have some good stuff happening right now too so I'm trying to focus on that instead

My sister gets migraines and headaches on almost a daily basis and she's been through so much trying to find a cause and a solution. She was doing acupuncture for awhile and even botox! Abby, I hope they can give you some answers soon, I'm a big baby when I get a headache and I don't get them often so I can't imagine what that must be like
    So glad you have good things to focus on
    I have done acupuncture and Botox and pain block injections and too many drugs to count

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sheets, keeping your spirits up and looking for the silver-lining is what gets us by in the roughest moments in our lives...I hope this phase passes by you quickly and there are only blue skies ahead!

Abby...so sorry to hear about your headaches and the asthma. I was diagnosed with a very severe asthma many years ago, nearly hospitalized since nothing worked until I was finally given 3 rounds of prednisone. Over the years it's subsided to a very mild form; I hope that happens to you, too. Were you prescribed anything? I still take my Symbicort on rough days (mostly spring)..they help quite a lot. Even our 4-year old grandson has a rescue-inhaler....but thank goodness his symptoms are very mild, too..Good luck, Hon...

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Hi Everyone!
    Lynn49, Shop Girl and Abby5 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Sorry to hear about the Asthma Abby but it's really not that bad.

I've had Asthma (and extreme allergies) since birth.

You just have to figure out what triggers most attacks and avoid those situations. And of course getting on a good regiment. Sadly I take my ventolin every day (and a steriod) but it's most from excerising which of course cannot be avoided. lol. Oh how I wish it could though!

Also winter is VERY bad for me. The cold air knocks the wind right out of me. I dont walk much outside in the wintertime.

If you can figure out what affects you most, you can try and limit the exposure.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Mon, Oct 22nd, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

So I think I'm going to avoid Farm Boy's bakery from now on.

Apparently my mom went mid week and checked out the Red Velvet cupcakes and they had a different label - they worked out to 9 - YES NINE points per cupcake. Meanwhile mine still work out to 3. hmmmm. Clearly they were stickered wrong! Crap.

At least I was still down today but guess I wont be having anymore cupcakes.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Off to get some work done. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Have a great evening everyone.
    Heading home early today.

Until tomorrow
    Last edited by danger_dan; Mon, Oct 22nd, 2012 at 03:21 PM.
    Lynn49 and Abby5 like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

The boys and me usually bake 3 items for my sister's charity bake sale in November.
    last year we made: snow flake sugar cookies gift tags, candy cane cookies and ginger bread trees. They have to be fancy because it is held in down town TO.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I am thinking:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  22.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  34.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  12.9 KB

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I love the little cupcake cups and the pretzel sticks! I was going to do the pretzels for Christmas last year but didn't get around to it... will definitely do them this year!

I've thought about making crafts for the local craft fairs but I don't know if I could make enough of them.
    Abby5 likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Day shift front desk manager is mine if I want it but can't do it just right now. So in the mean time they might give it to someone else which sucks but I can't take the job for at least a couple months but they can't wait for me.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Day shift front desk manager is mine if I want it but can't do it just right now. So in the mean time they might give it to someone else which sucks but I can't take the job for at least a couple months but they can't wait for me.
    Just do it!! Lol

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Only 4 more days until I'm in Kingston!!! Girls weekend, woot! We're staying in a hotel and for once nobody needs to be the designated driver (bar in the hotel!!) so it should be... interesting lol

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Have one for me sheets! I haven't drank anything since before DS was born.

I am so glad my mom got me some of the wipes. Now they are talking about limits and taking points back. Like geez! Why can't people be happy with 10. Someone was ordering 200. It is nice that they want to donate them or whatever but it is so frustrating to us moms who can actually use them.

Thread Information