User Tag List

Page 1 of 1686 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Expired
    Inspired by all the old threads where we all just chatted about whatever, I miss those threads (hopefully I'm not the only one).

Maybe we can infuse some new life into The Tea Room with this thread and make some new friends as well! Everyone is welcome, so come on in whenever you have some time and chat!

This thread is currently associated with: Abercrombie & Fitch

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I miss chatting SO much!! Glad you started this thread Lola, we all had a lot of fun in the old ones
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Hi Lola?

Any chance you're still on???
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well heh there ole' buddies.. whats happening. me im taking another break while helping my son clean his room. and yes im sure in previous threads of i've made mention of doing this before. im really hoping that this is the last time. there were some serious circumstances this time that have lead to me doing it again. he has his issues..he keeps me on my toes. anyway for a few seconds im here. i'll b back no worries.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hey lola! Great idea for those of us that cannot get enough blabbering done to our kids and spouses ( they never hear us anyways) , so yeah, today was kind of sucky weather wise, but errand wise pretty productive. Dropped DH and DD at the dental hygienist, then I drove white knuckled ( hate wipers going full tilt ) out to get my ginormous bags of bird seed and a few extra treats for them.
    Of course delays at the dentist meant they were not finished till well after noon, ok now I have to treat them to a massive restaurant breakfast at our fav old fashiond-like diner! So $40.00 later and with well filled tummies, we headed back home to make the list ( for DD and I ) to get seriously back on our diets ( last week was frosh week for her, and I had serious sympathy eating pains for her frosh week, so whatever )

Lists made, so far we have cooked the rice for the lazy cabbage ( ha ha, rice cooker does that! ) as well as defrosted the ground turkey and chopped the cabbage, but have not started to cook that yet.

She loves nuggets, so we coated the chicken breast chunks with gluten free crumbs, and some no salt/sugar taco seasoning, they all baked up nicely.
    We have 3 trays of apple " chips " ( rings that are sliced thinly coated with cinnamon and 100% certified organic Stevia powder)
    slowly drying out in the 200 degree oven.
    Planning on making soup later tonight, or Sunday and then also prepare ground chicken spiced up with chili powder for the wraps filling. She will be on her own for meals as my new job will keep me away from home for most of the day now

There, that was my talky talk contribution, did anyone doze off?

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Hi ladies! I'm on and off myself right now, Christian is home for the weekend so both of my boys are here for a change They're playing right now so I have a quick minute lol.

What's new with everyone?
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Hey WOB! I love food, talking about food, looking at food, eating food... and lazy cabbage sounds awesome!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

WOB has confused me....

sheets how are you? thank you sooooo much for the sweet card! the girls LOOOOOOVE snoopy!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm a "liking" machine today. hahaha

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just on quickly for a few minutes. Just finished dinner and the kids are still finishing up. They take FOREVER to eat. Had to load up Skype since DH should be calling soon to talk to the kidlets.
    FallenPixels and Shop Girl like this.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

what'd you have for dinner?

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok back up to help him with the next task be on later.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    well heh there ole' buddies.. whats happening. me im taking another break while helping my son clean his room. and yes im sure in previous threads of i've made mention of doing this before. im really hoping that this is the last time. there were some serious circumstances this time that have lead to me doing it again. he has his issues..he keeps me on my toes. anyway for a few seconds im here. i'll b back no worries.

how old is DS?

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Great Idea!!! Miss those days of chatting! Just came back from the vegetarian food festival in Toronto coupons galore and samples yum!!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

sounds like fun VeeVee!!

Page 1 of 1686 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast

Thread Information