User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    30 (89%)

i just found some info on the price guarantee for sdm...i guess they do not guarantee their price if it goes on sale...oh well...every store is different...

Your question:
    Does Shoppers Drug Mart have a price matching policy in place with other retailers or if the product goes on sale at a later date?

Response:
    Shoppers Drug Mart offers our customers value, convenience and an expanded selection of product on a regular basis with pricing consistently competitive in the marketplace, therefore we do not have a price matching policy in place with other retailers. As our sales flyers are distributed weekly we do not provide the difference should a product go on sale at a later date.
    Last edited by frugalqueen; Thu, Sep 13th, 2012 at 08:43 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was told be Shoppers employee that Kraft is pulling the promotion. They told me that you can buy 4 products, but your points wont show up until the end of September. They called me because I had some crackers ordered, as there were none in the store yesterday, and they knew I wanted to buy them for the points. Just a heads up everyone.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went into two different SDM in Dartmouth, made two transactions of 4x $2 chocolate bars, and then used my card for the first transaction, used my friend's card for the second transaction, then went home and transferred the 8000 points from his to mine.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I went into two different SDM in Dartmouth, made two transactions of 4x $2 chocolate bars, and then used my card for the first transaction, used my friend's card for the second transaction, then went home and transferred the 8000 points from his to mine.
    I think starting today you won't see your bonus points right away. They are going to add them on at the end of month.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky5 View Post
    I think starting today you won't see your bonus points right away. They are going to add them on at the end of month.
    When I logged into the Optimum account, the points were already there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information