User Tag List

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Chocolate Bar Promo?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

The SDM that I go to had stickers that said 8000 BP WUB4 stuck to those hooks. Not all the Trident/Stride had these stickers so I only bought the ones with stickers. Just make sure the sticker description is what you are buying.

glenglen likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in a downtown toronto store today and was advised that all of the Toronto stores got a memo (she showed me) limiting each customer to 4 bars. Not sure how they will handle that on the weekend when the fyer days 2/$3.00, limit of 4 and $1.99 after the limit (which would contradict the 4 bar limit since they are telling you the price after the limit)
    glenglen likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Couponmummy - the only one you have pictured where I don't think you should have gotten the points is the Trident White which says 4 packs, as the wording on SDM site says '3 packs'. But its like the Ritz, some people were able to get the wrong gramage and get points.
    glenglen likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, what would be the best way for me to maximize my points and spending the less cash? Let's say I have 1000 points and would like to have the biggest point redemption?

Thanks a lot.
    glenglen likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

bought bars whoo hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by glenglen; Wed, Sep 12th, 2012 at 06:23 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by majormom View Post
    I was in a downtown toronto store today and was advised that all of the Toronto stores got a memo (she showed me) limiting each customer to 4 bars. Not sure how they will handle that on the weekend when the fyer days 2/$3.00, limit of 4 and $1.99 after the limit (which would contradict the 4 bar limit since they are telling you the price after the limit)
    here too in Hamilton - saw the memo that every shopper's got today the cashier said, Didn't matter anyways sold out and no shipment in till Satuday
    glenglen and annedougherty like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Safyre View Post
    Which type of Trident did you get? The only Trident that is included is the 3 pack Trident which we only saw as the "Trident Layers"
    thanks safyre. I got the wrong Trident - the 4 pack. the layers was sold out, guess I know why now.
    glenglen likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

went to 5 shoppers since Saturday and have only seen empty shelves.... oh well... no one in the family likes chocolate anyways and was just thinking of getting 8 for halloween just in case kids in the neighborhood come over....
    glenglen likes this.

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by atashi View Post
    went to 5 shoppers since Saturday and have only seen empty shelves.... oh well... no one in the family likes chocolate anyways and was just thinking of getting 8 for halloween just in case kids in the neighborhood come over....
    I went to a small town SDM yesterday and am kicking myself now for not purchasing any more. I had bought 56 on the weekend and was fearful that my points would be taken away. Later when arriving home I discovered that others had calmed down. This particular store had tons and there with no limit posted. Oh well...can't win them all. I'm not driving 45 minutes out of my way to purchase chocolate.
    glenglen likes this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    here too in Hamilton - saw the memo that every shopper's got today the cashier said, Didn't matter anyways sold out and no shipment in till Satuday
    I found one store tonight with lots. I was going to buy 40 bars got to the checkout and they said no you can have only 10 then 12 then they said 4 of each kind. by the time i went back and got 4 of each kind they cam and told me the limit was 4 total. Because it was the stores discretion. I cashed in 8000 points got my 4 bars and a bag a chips. I was soo close.

The other stores in my city are completely cleared out. I think time is running out fast on this deal when it comes to buying lots.
    glenglen likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I went to 4 sdm and 3 of them were all out. 1 of them only had 1 bar left.
    glenglen likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Safyre View Post
    Couponmummy - the only one you have pictured where I don't think you should have gotten the points is the Trident White which says 4 packs, as the wording on SDM site says '3 packs'. But its like the Ritz, some people were able to get the wrong gramage and get points.
    i got points for trident white i only bought this kind, because i wasn't interested in the other ones. i got about 40 packages and got my points. my stores also had a sign on these gums with b4g8000.
    glenglen likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by majormom View Post
    All stores have the right to limit quantities, regardless of what the flyer says. Smaller mall stores often limit all items to 4 per customer
    glenglen, Insane and annedougherty like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    All stores have the right to limit quantities, regardless of what the flyer says. Smaller mall stores often limit all items to 4 per customer
    Yes.

The flyers also always say that in fine print on the last page or something like that , where they print the terms and conditions of the company.
    glenglen and annedougherty like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I would just love to get my hand on about 8 bars and I would be oh so happy!
    glenglen and rivrside like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information